Page 602 of 827 FirstFirst ... 102502552592598599600601602603604605606612652702 ... LastLast
Results 9,016 to 9,030 of 12392
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    The most basic questions were never asked. Why was Devoe even at Barry's loft? How did Devoe, bound into a wheelchair as he is, climb the stairs to said loft? Did no cameras (and they are everywhere these days) pick up Devoe's arrival at all?
    It seems maybe he was telepathically influencing everyone to act stupidly and to never raise basic doubts. Barry could have taken a leaf out of eobard and taken the stand as flash although the question of masked testimony being invalid does raise head. perhaps the judge could have allowed it as tgeir were exceptional cirumstances if the flashs testimony could prove a officer of law was innocent and was framed by one of flash meta villains. If only the autopsy had revealed if he is a metahuman but I think devoe would have covered that angle somehow though the show doesn't bother showing the autopsy report at all.

Ultimate Member

Also this episode basically told us that Cisco and Caitlin aren't capable of taking out big bads on their own (way to undercut them in the process BTW) without Barry's help. So it makes his "just give up and go to jail" idea seem even dumber.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Even with Barry in prison, I don't think this season is going to go back to the doom and gloom of season 4.

Particularly given the next episode will be focused on Elongated Man.

I also don't think the prosecution ever tried to establish a believable a motive for why Barry would want to kill DeVoe beyond the harassment.
    I never saw a motive or a why he was in barrys loft. The motive was he was Obsessd with Devoe but why? Who da puck knows.

Y'know, it's a shame that Wally is probably going to be moving to Legends because with The Flash gone this would probably be the perfect time for Kid Flash to step-up.

It doesn't even make sense why Wally isn't even around. His mentor and brother is arrested and about to go to prison and he's nowhere to be found? I mean, Central City is the home to Flash and Kid Flash after all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Also this episode basically told us that Cisco and Caitlin aren't capable of taking out big bads on their own (way to undercut them in the process BTW) without Barry's help. So it makes his "just give up and go to jail" idea seem even dumber.
    Them having problems with one Metahuman especially a radioactive one, doesn't really equate with them being incapable of taking out "Big Bads" in my opinion.

Though I guess it does underscore that the Team will have difficulty adjusting to not having Barry around (again), which will probably be emphasized next episode as Ralph has to take on Trickster.

Y'know, it's a shame that Wally is probably going to be moving to Legends because with The Flash gone this would probably be the perfect time for Kid Flash to step-up.

It doesn't even make sense why Wally isn't even around. His mentor and brother is arrested and about to go to prison and he's nowhere to be found? I mean, Central City is the home to Flash and Kid Flash after all.

Them having problems with one Metahuman especially a radioactive one, doesn't really equate with them being incapable of taking out "Big Bads" in my opinion.

Though I guess it does underscore that the Team will have difficulty adjusting to not having Barry around (again), which will probably be emphasized next episode as Ralph has to take on Trickster.
    If barry didnt stop to chit chat he could bust out One punch Ko the bad guy and get back in his cell before anyone knew he was gone. But sounds like hes gonna play coach to Ralph which im down with

I kinda hope Ralphs done as a regualr after this season. And every season flash brings in a new Hero to work with the team. The Question ot Booster next year

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

Well for me it was nice seeing Mark Valley again.
    I haven't seen him anything since FOX cancel his HUMAN TARGET series a few years ago.

I can't stand Wally, man. He's leaving for Legends (officially.)

http://comicbook.com/dc/2018/01/19/l...eries-regular/
    Always Forward. Forward Always.

Quote Originally Posted by Comic Book Junkie View Post
    I can't stand Wally, man. He's leaving for Legends (officially.)

http://comicbook.com/dc/2018/01/19/l...eries-regular/
    Doesn't this mean Wally is basically leaving Team Flash and Central City in the lurch with Barry in prison and the team a Flash down? Don't they need Kid Flash more then the Legends do?

And Mick was never really an enemy to Wally. He was with the Legends way before Wally got his powers.

Doesn't this mean Wally is basically leaving Team Flash and Central City in the lurch with Barry in prison and the team a Flash down? Don't they need Kid Flash more then the Legends do?

And Mick was never really an enemy to Wally. He was with the Legends way before Wally got his powers.
    It would appear that way...which makes no sense. Team Flash definitely needs him more. Though he doesn't debut on the show until episode 11. Ep. 10 isn't until Feb. 12. So maybe he sticks around for the duration of Barry's time in prison?
    Always Forward. Forward Always.

Retired

They probably had no idea that LEGENDS was going to be postponed until February and I would imagine Wally scenes have already been filmed. So LEGENDS and FLASH would have been running concurrently.

If all this had been planned ahead, then they could have set up Wally's leaving on FLASH--thus cross-promoting both shows. The way it is now, LEGENDS will likely be out of sync with the other shows.

Retired

Not digging the new costume for Ralph. Seems like they gave him goggles to make him look more like Plastic Man.

But in the comics, Elongated Man never had a secret identity--he wanted everyone to know his name. And unlike other guys on Team Flash, he doesn't have a secret to protect--he's a disgraced cop who gets by as a private detective, with no family or friends. While Iris and Harry aren't doing anything to disguise themselves. So he shouldn't need goggles to cover his identity. More importantly, if he wears goggles, how's he going to elongate his eyeballs? That's one of the freaky things Ralph would do in his classic DETECTIVE run that I always loved. You gotta free the eyeballs.

As well, with shrinking and stretching heroes, I like costumes that I can believe will stretch or shrink. And added do-dads like badges, zippers, capes, ornamentation shouldn't be on there. I like a clean costume. Even though the prototype costume looks silly, it looks like something that would stretch. It's also better for the CGI if there's not a lot of extraneous detail to animate.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    Not digging the new costume for Ralph. Seems like they gave him goggles to make him look more like Plastic Man.
    That's the best they could come up with for an Elongated Man costume? This honestly makes me prefer the grey onesie .

I like that they seem to be getting a lot more mileage out of Axel this time. He was pretty much completely supplanted by his dad once he showed up (not that it's easy to top Mark Hamill as James Jesse).

I'm guessing the girl helping Trickster is supposed to be Prank from the John Wesley Shipp Flash show.

I really do not like the dude playing Ralph....seems like a poor man's Jim Carrey or something. I dunno. Just don't dig the portrayal much at all. Too bad for me, I guess. I don't think he's going anywhere.

That's the best they could come up with for an Elongated Man costume? This honestly makes me prefer the grey onesie .

I like that they seem to be getting a lot more mileage out of Axel this time. He was pretty much completely supplanted by his dad once he showed up (not that it's easy to top Mark Hamill as James Jesse).

I'm guessing the girl helping Trickster is supposed to be Prank from the John Wesley Shipp
    Speaking of Shipp, we need some Jay Garrick this season

Huh. I kinda see where they were going here. I like it.