Page 603 of 827 FirstFirst ... 103503553593599600601602603604605606607613653703 ... LastLast
Results 9,031 to 9,045 of 12392

I can kind of see what they were going for, but the placement of the white sash and the coloring, as well as the suit material, just don't gel that well in my opinion.

The show's done better costumes.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    They probably had no idea that LEGENDS was going to be postponed until February and I would imagine Wally scenes have already been filmed. So LEGENDS and FLASH would have been running concurrently.

If all this had been planned ahead, then they could have set up Wally's leaving on FLASH--thus cross-promoting both shows. The way it is now, LEGENDS will likely be out of sync with the other shows.
    Agreed. The scheduling has really messed it up. Sucks that they're out of sync.
    Always Forward. Forward Always.

spoilers:
    After Jesse's Return was Confirmed for round about 4x15, the returns of Jay Garrick (and supposedly Matt Letscher's Version of) Eobard Thawne have been confirmed for 'Enter Flashtime', which seems to be a BIG Speedster Episode however we have no confirmation if Wally West will be there or on Legends by that Point.
    end of spoilers

BANNED

Don't expect to see Wally back anytime soon, he is joining Legends of Tomorrow as a series regular.

Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post
    spoilers:
    After Jesse's Return was Confirmed for round about 4x15, the returns of Jay Garrick (and supposedly Matt Letscher's Version of) Eobard Thawne have been confirmed for 'Enter Flashtime', which seems to be a BIG Speedster Episode however we have no confirmation if Wally West will be there or on Legends by that Point.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Wow, I wasn't expecting so many returns in one episode before the 100th episode .

I guess "Flashtime" be some kind of Speed Force related thing that all Speedsters can enter into.
    end of spoilers
    Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
    Don't expect to see Wally back anytime soon, he is joining Legends of Tomorrow as a series regular.
    Y'know, it's going to be hard for me to see Wally in the Legends and not think his other team could probably use him more right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    spoilers:
    Wow, I wasn't expecting so many returns in one episode before the 100th episode .

I guess "Flashtime" be some kind of Speed Force related thing that all Speedsters can enter into.
    end of spoilers

Y'know, it's going to be hard for me to see Wally in the Legends and not think his other team could probably use him more right now.
    Really only have the writers and directors to blame for that; they really wasted his character this season and much of last as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Really only have the writers and directors to blame for that; they really wasted his character this season and much of last as well.
    At least last season we got to see him finally become Kid Flash and get to see him and Barry in action and Barry mentoring Wally, though I don't think it was developed as well as it should have been.

But they did really drop the ball with him this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    They probably had no idea that LEGENDS was going to be postponed until February and I would imagine Wally scenes have already been filmed. So LEGENDS and FLASH would have been running concurrently.

If all this had been planned ahead, then they could have set up Wally's leaving on FLASH--thus cross-promoting both shows. The way it is now, LEGENDS will likely be out of sync with the other shows.
    It'll end up being like the first Flash/Supergirl crossover. Barry left and came back in his episode, but because Supergirl aired first on a different day, he just randomly appeared on her earth. Scheduling happens.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    It'll end up being like the first Flash/Supergirl crossover. Barry left and came back in his episode, but because Supergirl aired first on a different day, he just randomly appeared on her earth. Scheduling happens.
    And Barry never brought up what happened once he came back .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    And Barry never brought up what happened once he came back .
    I don't recall Flash ever being mentioned on Supergirl either after that up until the Medusa episode where Barry and Cisco popped up in Kara's apartment at the end of the episode
    and Barry told her he had helped her and now he needs her help and they went to Barry's Earth to deal with the Dominators.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    So, you want them to completely divert the characters from their comic versions? Because they don't kill there either. And honestly, Arrow's version of Ollie only resembles the comic version in that both use bows and had relationships with Dinah Lance. Comic Ollie is about the most politically outspoken DC character there is, in a liberal way.
    Yep, cut the crap. Constant goody two shoes whining when faced with existential threats is just lame. It's lame in the comic books also. Yeah, so if they do that - then they all go Injustice level crazy - that's the excuse.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post
    Yep, cut the crap. Constant goody two shoes whining when faced with existential threats is just lame. It's lame in the comic books also. Yeah, so if they do that - then they all go Injustice level crazy - that's the excuse.
    Killing people is wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
    Killing people is wrong
    Unless they're from Earth-2 .

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post
    You realize that they never play "judge, jury, and executioner" for a reason, right? Capturing and detaining criminals for the police is one thing, but killing them in cold blood goes way beyond anything acceptable. Do that, then the police would be after not only Barry, but ALSO Flash.

I honestly have to ask; why do you even read DC Comics or watch their shows when its common knowledge that DC Heroes don't go for the kill? Outside of Suicide Squad, Harley Quinn, and Injustice, DC Heroes just do NOT kill. So taking such a big issue with it, and still watching/reading it, seems counterproductive.

Astonishing Member
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player