Page 607 of 827 FirstFirst ... 107507557597603604605606607608609610611617657707 ... LastLast
Results 9,091 to 9,105 of 12392

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I dunno, I'm kind of leaning more towards Jenni with the Interlac (or some variant) she's using.
    Same here. Having it be XS also adds some synergy to the Arrowverse, with some of the Legion appearing on Supergirl. I can even see some other members showing up on Legends of Tomorrow. It's a good way to make the Legion feel more like a legion.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I was hoping for another earth where Iris got superpowers but I'll settle for this and my Gods and Monsters fanfic.

I guess the Legion could just have a version on Earth-1.

The episode was decent but pretty forgetable. I'm wondering if they escape to the 25th century would they meet a younger Eobard there?
    Love to see that- might be nice to see how eobard went rogue, so to speak. But since i thought superman, or girl was the inspiration for the formation of the legion, i’m not sure how they’d develop on earth one.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    I was thinking of Jim Carrey a lot, but more of the Mask than Ace Ventura.
    I was expecting a spicy meatball comment in the beginning of the episode the the explosion.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    With Eongated Man's costume compact, I wonder if finally Cisco is going to further develop the technology and have a Flash ring ready for Barry when he gets released from prison.
    Is he ever going to finish that Flash Ring ?
    DeVoe is a Wisenheimer. A guy like that is bound to make some mistake. It's just too bad if the original actor doesn't return for the finale. The payback won't be as sweet if it's pretty-face Brainstorm eating humble pie.
    I imagine they'll probably bring him back once Barry and DeVoe inevitably have their fight in their minds.

I still love the flash and it is pretty much the only CW show I’ve stuck with. That being said DeVoe is a horrible villain.

Retired

I think the good thing about DeVoe is that it gets away from, not just the speedster villain, but the "I've got a secret" plot. We know who the villain really is. Although, I guess it's still a secret why DeVoe is doing all this. But it's not that important and the plot is really about Barry and the gang.

However, if Flash was going to be put in jail, I wish it was something like the real "Trial of the Flash," where it was less clear if Barry had intentionally killed Eobard or if it was a series of unfortunate events that caused Eobard's death. I believed, back then, that it was murder but a justifiable homicide because Eobard was about to kill Fiona.

If Barry legitimately did do the crime but it was to save Iris from certain death, I think that would have been a better plot. They would have had to prove justifiable homicide and that he didn't just kill for no good reason. And as viewers, we wouldn't be entirely sure, either. After all, Barry has killed before and you could argue with his powers there's always another way.

It would have also been interesting if there was an episode like the one in the comics where the Justice League voted thumbs up or down. Would the heroes of the greater Arrowverse vote thumbs up or down for Barry? Oliver probably would have voted thumbs up, but Kara might have voted thumbs down.

Given how harsh everyone was toward Barry over the Flashpoint thing, it's hard to say who would cut him a break. His friendships are not that strong.

Kara said to Barry that she will always trust him. So I think she would know in her gut that Barry is innocent and use her reporter skills to try to find the truth. Too bad The Flash doesn't have a character that is a reporter.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    Kara said to Barry that she will always trust him. So I think she would know in her gut that Barry is innocent and use her reporter skills to try to find the truth. Too bad The Flash doesn't have a character that is a reporter.
    That makes me have to ask. Since Barry is in jail and Iris has not really had a job for a while now how do they still afford that swanky apartment? Does Iris get paid to hang around Star Labs?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    That makes me have to ask. Since Barry is in jail and Iris has not really had a job for a while now how do they still afford that swanky apartment? Does Iris get paid to hang around Star Labs?
    I would think so. Star Labs' funding is sort of magical, but she seems to be a highly-placed employee.

Retired

Harrison Wells left hs fortune to Barry. So if he wanted to, Barry could flash the cash all around town. But I guess, he's so humble he only uses his money for the simple things in life like specialty coffees and particle accelerators.

Team Flash never complains about money or job problems so I guess they're just secretly loaded.

It doesn't seem like Ralph has any access to that money though .

The Fastest Post Alive! Buried Alien's Avatar

I wonder if the Flash Museum that HR Wells turned STAR Labs into has actually been able to turn a profit.

Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)
    Buried Alien - THE FASTEST POST ALIVE!

First CBR Appearance (Historical): November, 1996

First CBR Appearance (Modern): April, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Buried Alien View Post
    I wonder if the Flash Museum that HR Wells turned STAR Labs into has actually been able to turn a profit.

Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)
    Well, it wasn't actually a Flash Museum yet, it was just a general STAR Labs showcase.

But I do wonder if it's still running with HR dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    I was thinking of Jim Carrey a lot, but more of the Mask than Ace Ventura.
    That's actually a better thought.

Quote Originally Posted by djk61387 View Post
    I was expecting a spicy meatball comment in the beginning of the episode the the explosion.
    It would have been a great nod
    Original join date: sometime in 2002

Retired

I guess one of the things that Barry spends a lot of money on is food. But that's something we probably shouldn't think about too much, because it raises the question if he's getting enough to eat in prison.

I imagine, as long as he doesn't use his powers, he shouldn't need to eat more. But, the few times he did use his powers in prison last episode, that would have taken a lot of energy.

What happens if he doesn't get enough to eat? Does the Krebs cycle start breaking down all the stored carbohydrates, fats and proteins in his body and converting them into chemical energy, until his body literally feeds on itself to the point where there's nothing left?