Page 609 of 827 FirstFirst ... 109509559599605606607608609610611612613619659709 ... LastLast
Results 9,121 to 9,135 of 12392
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by jbmasta View Post
    Could be someone called Ellen.

Money and income in the Arrowverse, or at least Arrow and Flash, is a mystery worth Ralph investigating. Oliver hasn't spent much time as mayor, and the others don't seem to hold down high paying jobs to afford all the tech and utilities the Arrow cave uses. Meanwhile in Central City only Joe seems to do his job anymore, Thawne!Well's money must have run out by now, Cisco doesn't liaise with CCPD anymore. Iris's journalist career is yesterday's news, yet she and Barry have a massive apartment and were able to afford a lavish wedding. Did the Legends set them up with time travel interest bank accounts at some point?
    Thrawn had a future AI at his beck and call, who's to say that his money would ever run out?

I mean, maintenance and power for STAR labs alone must run in the tens of thousands at year, to say nothing of the property tax. Kinda surprised we haven't heard anything about lawsuits, though

Mighty Member

I wonder if the reason Marvel released that Ant-Man and The Wasp trailer so early is that they were given a heads up about that shrinking building scene in this episode of the Flash. Ha! Ha!

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Thrawn had a future AI at his beck and call, who's to say that his money would ever run out?

I mean, maintenance and power for STAR labs alone must run in the tens of thousands at year, to say nothing of the property tax. Kinda surprised we haven't heard anything about lawsuits, though
    Thrawn is a Grand Admiral in the imperial navy. Thawn is the time traveling speedster in dc comics
    Stick "we work together and we get out of here alive"

Matt "peace out suckas"

Shots fired at Ms. Marvel

Matt "peace out suckas"

I teared up at that ending for Mr. Big (Bill Goldberg). Loved it! The comedy between Cisco and Ralph was great!

Ending for Barry, oh crap.

Retired

It was all in all one of the better episodes of the season. My one big complaint is that they don't take advantage of Cecile's new power. It's like they think it's just some annoying tick she has, instead of a really big deal. Here's Harrison complaining that they can't solve this case (he seemed to be much more upset this episode than previously), yet they have Cecile as their secret weapon who could have found out some vital clues. And they don't know how long she's going to have this ability--it could go away in a day--so they should have jumped on it right away.

So Joe and Cecile are having a girl? I guess that rules out Daniel West. So...Charlotte or Mary, I guess?

I love how Cecile with her mind-reading lists off all the typical Arrowverse origins, from Dark Matter, to aliens, to a Totem passed down from your grandmother...

Cisco's Starter being Bulbasour surprisingly fits.

Now, now, Bellows was also in prison for attempted murder on-top of cheating on his wife.

I loved how the new mayor of Central City talked about all the corporate theft that happens in this universe (they even showed us a Mercury Labs robbery from 15 years ago), and how Central City is only second to Star City in terms of thefts. And all in front of a Kord Industries building that then gets stolen right in front of everybody.

I can't help but think being able to live in a Lego City as a small person is partially appealing to Cisco. I'm kind of surprised they still kept the Savitar/Iris Lego set up, but I guess they put enough work into it that they may as well keep it.

I love how we keep coming back to this therapist. I'm just imagining Ralph and Sue coming to her with their relationship problems at some point .

So that just leaves four more Bus Metas, with an introduced 8 (Kilg%re, Hazard, Elongated Man, Weeper, Black Bison, Brainstorm, Fallout, and now Dwarf Star). Makes me wonder what DeVoe's plan for all of them is, since he's seemed to have planned for most of them to end up in Iron Heights with Barry and for the whole Big Sir thing to happen.

I'm glad Barry got to give Big Sir his happy ending, even if if also cost him in the end too. Though I kinda would've liked to have seen more of Big Sir as part of the cast. He seemed like a really cool guy and I liked his dynamic with Barry .

There's the Wolfe I know, calling all the inmates monsters and doing illicit stuff in his prison. Although working with Amunet is a little out-of-character for him, given he hates criminals.

So are Wolfe and Amunet running a Metahuman fight club out of Iron Heights? Is Amunet the Earth-1 Roulette?
    Quote Originally Posted by tabo61 View Post
    I wonder if the reason Marvel released that Ant-Man and The Wasp trailer so early is that they were given a heads up about that shrinking building scene in this episode of the Flash. Ha! Ha!
    It did seem surprisingly well-timed. I was reminded a lot of the shrinking and enlarging action from the trailer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty View Post
    Shots fired at Ms. Marvel
    And Ray Palmer. Heck, they stole one of his villains too .

Well, kind of an old meme, but it fits; SIMPSONS DID IT!

ralph-head.jpg

I think joe and Cecily are having twins and we just don't know it yet. She did mention that she couldn't believe that she was already so big.

Matt "peace out suckas"

Retired

I thought Wolfe was also suggesting that he's a monster, too. He doesn't exclude himself from everyone else in Iron Heights.

Funny that Harrison uses Ray's enbiggening (sp?) term. And I guess Barry ending up in the metahuman wing is part of the Thinker's plan. Either that or it was important to get Big Sir to China.

This season's plot has always reminded me of "The Super Brain of Jimmy Olsen" (written by Otto Binder), in which Jimmy super-evolves and then forces Superman to follow his commands. Superman is flying all over the Earth doing these things that don't make sense to us and seem random, but it all turns out that Olsen is trying to prevent climate change in Earth's future. However, in that story, I think it was global cooling not global warming that big brain Jimmy was trying to stop from happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty View Post
    I think joe and Cecily are having twins and we just don't know it yet. She did mention that she couldn't believe that she was already so big.
    I would hope someone on this show has some twins .

BANNED

interesting twist having Wolfe in cahoots with amunet. He must have got the drug cocktail. from Cisco or something as ordinary knockouts don't affect him due to his super speed metabolism. I. wonder how many more villains/characters are going to discover his secret id. I don't know how kara who doesnt wear a mask has managed to guard her ID better than her masked colleagues. Anyway looks like we have seen the last of big sir which is too bad as I was hoping we could see him escape due to devotes machinations who would armour him up for some reason like manipulating Barry to break out and be declared a fugitive to search for him and rescue him from devoe. The clash between a brainwashed big sir and the flash while being on the run from the law would have been a nice easter egg to the original storyline. I am surprised that after squishing Ralph under her heel iris didn't say something to the effect that she always wanted to do that and BTW its once again iris who bags a meta

Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I love how Cecile with her mind-reading lists off all the typical Arrowverse origins, from Dark Matter, to aliens, to a Totem passed down from your grandmother...
    Me too! I love when they make fun of themselves! I also love Iris's comment on Dwarf Star's real name!

Cisco's Starter being Bulbasour surprisingly fits.
    Really? How so? Just curious.

I loved how the new mayor of Central City talked about all the corporate theft that happens in this universe (they even showed us a Mercury Labs robbery from 15 years ago), and how Central City is only second to Star City in terms of thefts. And all in front of a Kord Industries building that then gets stolen right in front of everybody.
    Me too! Also her "I hate this city" line.

I love how we keep coming back to this therapist. I'm just imagining Ralph and Sue coming to her with their relationship problems at some point .
    Oh, that's good! You're good! That's really good!

So that just leaves four more Bus Metas, with an introduced 8 (Kilg%re, Hazard, Elongated Man, Weeper, Black Bison, Brainstorm, Fallout, and now Dwarf Star). Makes me wonder what DeVoe's plan for all of them is, since he's seemed to have planned for most of them to end up in Iron Heights with Barry and for the whole Big Sir thing to happen.
    Since DeVoe now in Brainstorm's body, do he could as a Bus Meta as well?

I'm glad Barry got to give Big Sir his happy ending, even if if also cost him in the end too. Though I kinda would've liked to have seen more of Big Sir as part of the cast. He seemed like a really cool guy and I liked his dynamic with Barry .
    Me too.

So we have one wrestler who portrayed a character who was a villain in the comic books and was the good guy in the TV show (Big Sir), and we had another wrestler who portrayed a character who was a hero in the comic books and was a villain in the TV show (Atom Smasher).

Yes, I'm still upset what they to did to Atom Smasher.

By the way, am I the only one, but did anyone else wanted to see a Killer Frost vs. Dwarf Star fight?
    Last edited by Elegant Dreamer; 01-31-2018 at 02:56 PM.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Elegant Dreamer View Post

So we have one wrestler who portrayed a character who was a villain in the comic books and was the good guy in the TV show (Big Sir), and we had another wrestler who portrayed a character who was a hero in the comic books and was a villain in the TV show (Atom Smasher).

Yes, I'm still upset what to did to Atom Smasher.

By the way, am I the only one, but did anyone else wanted to see a Killer Frost vs. Dwarf Star fight?
    M3h, he has done some ill **** in the past.