Page 616 of 827 FirstFirst ... 116516566606612613614615616617618619620626666716 ... LastLast
Results 9,226 to 9,240 of 12392

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    so who are the star defense attorneys in the DC world? Marvel has Matt Murdock and Jennifer Walters.
    I don't think there are any, to be honest.

DC usually focuses more on prosecutors, whether they be villains (Two-Face) or heroes (Manhunter) or anything in-between (Vigilante).

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I don't think there are any, to be honest.

DC usually focuses more on prosecutors, whether they be villains (Two-Face) or heroes (Manhunter) or anything in-between (Vigilante).
    Icon's a lawyer. If DC ever decides to bring him into their main continuity (which they should) , he could fill that role.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    so who are the star defense attorneys in the DC world? Marvel has Matt Murdock and Jennifer Walters.
    I wouldn't trust any legal proceedings in the Arrowverse. They tend to stretch credulity even for a TV show courtroom session (I still remember the prosecution for Moira Queen's trial being led by her son's ex-girlfriend). I do think a season of Legends of Tomorrow focusing on the Salem Witch Trials and the tattle tailing skulduggery could be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by jbmasta View Post
    I wouldn't trust any legal proceedings in the Arrowverse. They tend to stretch credulity even for a TV show courtroom session (I still remember the prosecution for Moira Queen's trial being led by her son's ex-girlfriend). I do think a season of Legends of Tomorrow focusing on the Salem Witch Trials and the tattle tailing skulduggery could be interesting.
    What did you think of Lillian Luthor's trial? Having seen a lot of Law & Order, for me it seemed reasonably well done. They have even had L&O episodes where someone starts shooting up the place,
    so even that wasn't too far fetched.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    What did you think of Lillian Luthor's trial? Having seen a lot of Law & Order, for me it seemed reasonably well done. They have even had L&O episodes where someone starts shooting up the place,
    so even that wasn't too far fetched.
    Lillian's trial lasted all of two minutes before Metallo broker her out, before it could inevitably descend into the same legal nonsense most Arrowverse shows descend into .

Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
    Fun to see Paul McGillion appear as I grew up watching him on Stargate Atlantis. I don't see any point to his appearance though, unless they plan on bringing him back later.
    I love seeing Paul McGillion again as well! Have you seen him in A Dog's Breakfast?

By the way, did the other prisoners heard Wolfe say Barry was a speeder to Anumet? Because if they did, I find it hard to believe that not one of them could not add up that Barry was the Flash.

Jay and Jesse are returning in "Enter Flashtime."
    JESSE QUICK AND JAY GARRICK TEAM UP WITH THE FLASH — When a nuclear bomb detonates in downtown Central City, Barry (Grant Gustin), Jesse Quick (guest star Violett Beane) and Jay Garrick (guest star John Wesley Shipp) slow down time by entering Flashtime.

As everyone in the city is frozen, the three speedsters push themselves to the breaking point to save the city and everyone in it.

BANNED

WHOAAAAAA

I would spoiler that synopsis; it sounds amazing though. A fresh new dynamic.

They probably wish that Wally had stuck around.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    They probably wish that Wally had stuck around.
    Even when he's with the Legends Wally still misses everything .

YES!!!!!!!!! Finally!!!! I’ve been waiting for Shipps Garrick to show up!

Iris and Barry switch jobs in "Run Iris, Run.

"Run, Iris, Run" - IRIS SUITS UP — Team Flash confronts a new bus meta, Matthew AKA Melting Pot (guest star Leonardo Nam), with the ability to swap people’s DNA. During a battle with Team Flash, Harold transfers Barry’s (Grant Gustin) super speed to Iris (Candice Patton). Now, with a new threat unleashed on Central City, Barry must act as the team leader while Iris takes on the mantle of superhero speedster in order to defeat their new foe. Harry Jierjian directed the episode written by Eric Wallace (#416). Original airdate 3/13/2018.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

That visual makes me physically ill.

I like it. Sounds like a fun episode.

Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post
    That visual makes me physically ill.
    Iris is the new Felicity. Felicity destroyed season 4 of Arrow. Now Iris is destroying season 4 of Flash.