Page 628 of 827 FirstFirst ... 128528578618624625626627628629630631632638678728 ... LastLast
Results 9,406 to 9,420 of 12392
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Hopefully they can do a better Gentleman Ghost then they did Shade.

(Maybe it would give them an excuse to bring back The Hawks too...).
    I'm hoping that Shade gets retconned. He was never named and didn't have any control over darkness.

I think they could use Iris's reporter skills to bring in new cases that the Team could tackle. They would still do regular case of the week stuff but they are following other rumors in an effort to be proactive/preemptive.

Hopefully they can do a better Gentleman Ghost then they did Shade.

(Maybe it would give them an excuse to bring back The Hawks too...).
    CW really sucks at representing these D-list villains don't they.

Characters like Komodo and Multiplex should have been way more than just one-episode filler material.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I think they could use Iris's reporter skills to bring in new cases that the Team could tackle. They would still do regular case of the week stuff but they are following other rumors in an effort to be proactive/preemptive.
    I find it dumb that Iris quit her job to lead the team. No one else quit their jobs to make the arrangement work.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I find it dumb that Iris quit her job to lead the team. No one else quit their jobs to make the arrangement work.
    It allowed the show to ditch an entire recurring set, and thus saved a lot of money on light and sound, teardown and setup, tracking props, etc. Not saying that's a good excuse, but I'd rather see them have a few extra dollars to spend on 3 heroes in a particular episode than 2.

For that matter, we've only been to the police station (the part where Joe and Barry work) maybe 3 times this season? Joe has an easier time of it, because he can just appear at crime scenes and still be doing police work. If you're going to be a reporter, you have to spend some time actually be seen doing reporting - writing, getting assignments, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by LifeIsILL View Post
    CW really sucks at representing these D-list villains don't they.

Characters like Komodo and Multiplex should have been way more than just one-episode filler material.
    I definitely think there have been certain one-off villains on both Flash, Supergirl, and Arrow who deserved more focus and attention then they were ultimately given.

For every Hazard there's the two flame Metahumans in the last episode who were kind of just there and were obviously not meant to be anything more then villain-of-the-weeks.

Having something like The Rogues would probably help alleviate that somewhat, but we're probably never going to really see that at this point.

I gave up on the rogues being a thing on the show once Cold and Heatwave became regulars in Legends.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I gave up on the rogues being a thing on the show once Cold and Heatwave became regulars in Legends.
    I gave up when they killed off Cold.

I gave up when they killed off Cold.
    I gave up when they made mirror master so damn awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    I gave up when they made mirror master so damn awful.
    Maybe one day we'll visit Earth-2 and see McCulloch and his mirror gun .

Maybe one day we'll visit Earth-2 and see McCulloch and his mirror gun .
    Id also like to feel like he isnt the dummest guy in the city. Cause he was a mafioso moron on the show. Atleast thats how i saw it.

I didn't have a problem with Top except for the fact every speedster would just stop and let her use her powers. I understood the changes made for that character. Loved Cold and Heatwave. Digger was fine in that he worked but he was basically only Cap Boomerrang in name and weapon only. Then he got blown up with Merlyn so both the Captains are dead
    Loved Weather wizard played by Spartacus and Hamil playing Joker..... i mean Trickster ol
    Last edited by Midvillian1322; 03-18-2018 at 11:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AJBopp View Post
    It allowed the show to ditch an entire recurring set, and thus saved a lot of money on light and sound, teardown and setup, tracking props, etc. Not saying that's a good excuse, but I'd rather see them have a few extra dollars to spend on 3 heroes in a particular episode than 2.

For that matter, we've only been to the police station (the part where Joe and Barry work) maybe 3 times this season? Joe has an easier time of it, because he can just appear at crime scenes and still be doing police work. If you're going to be a reporter, you have to spend some time actually be seen doing reporting - writing, getting assignments, etc.
    Plus they don't have to hire a bunch of extras if they spend all their time at Star Labs. On Supergirl looks at all the people wandering around in the background of scenes at Catco, the DEO, the alien dive bar, and the streets of National City.
    With the Star Lab scenes the only people there are the main cast members and maybe a guest star or two. I'm pretty sure those people in the background get paid something. Something they don't have to pay for on Flash.

Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

I'm wondering if Wally stayed for the last episode, Cisco would have made a Tornado Twins comment

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Id also like to feel like he isnt the dummest guy in the city. Cause he was a mafioso moron on the show. Atleast thats how i saw it.

I didn't have a problem with Top except for the fact every speedster would just stop and let her use her powers. I understood the changes made for that character. Loved Cold and Heatwave. Digger was fine in that he worked but he was basically only Cap Boomerrang in name and weapon only. Then he got blown up with Merlyn so both the Captains are dead
    Loved Weather wizard played by Spartacus and Hamil playing Joker..... i mean Trickster ol
    Well, that's basically how Barry struggles against 90% of the villains he fights on a regular basis .

Boomerang was always kind of weird since he was predominantly on Arrow and didn't even sound Australian.

I'm kind of surprised we haven't seen Weather Wizard since season 2.

It took them 3 seasons to use the Axel Walker Trickster again. Hartley hasn't appeared in a while. If the show needs a Boomerang they can use Owen Spencer.