Page 638 of 827 FirstFirst ... 138538588628634635636637638639640641642648688738 ... LastLast
Results 9,556 to 9,570 of 12392

Quote Originally Posted by Sighphi View Post
    How many Canaries are there in this CW DC-verse?

Edit- OK they made a joke about it.
    More then you'd think .

Can't Flash run faster than sound?
    Just saying.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

BANNED

The problem with these season long arcs is that all you really need to see is the first five minutes and last two minutes of any given episode to follow the story.

Mighty Member

Wonder what that Laurel doppelganger was doing during the crises event?

Ultimate Member

I really, really hope Devoe's wife gets verbally slapped by everyone before she dies. Painfully.

"I helped him killed so many people and now he's different! Wah!"

Ultimate Member

So Thinker is smart enough to predict the future, up to and including the downfall of an alternate earth and how it affects his plans...yet didn't consider that Barry might be upset about his friend dying?

This is why I hate uber smart, 'ten steps ahead' villains, because their weaknesses are so damn arbitrary

Quote Originally Posted by Buried Alien View Post
    Perhaps infinite, and perhaps the series finale of FLASH and the rest of the CW/Arrowverse will be a linewide crossover called....CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS.

Mindtrip: the CW/Arrowverse is destroyed by the Crisis and is reborn as...the DCEU.

Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)
    Don't even joke about that.

Sandy Hausler

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Echolocation is apart if Canary's power set? Guess she's a lot more formidable than how she's written in Arrow.

Retired

I thought this was one of the better episodes.

It’s interesting to contrast the psychiatrist scenes here with those earlier in the season. The previous scenes were played for comedy, where these were played straight. So you have the exact same three actors in almost the same scenario, yet with different direction they give every line a new inflection.

Credit to Donna Pescow (of SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER fame) in changing her performance. She was probably hired to do a comedic turn originally, but now adapts to the change in focus.

And Wentworth Miller earned his paycheque. It shows when you let top talent do their job. Miller made every word count. I think the psychological aspect of this story negates the ongoing debate on Barry’s speed.

However, it seems like the team should follow original Snart’s advice: "Make the plan, execute the plan, expect the plan to go off the rails . . . Throw away the plan."

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Echolocation is apart if Canary's power set? Guess she's a lot more formidable than how she's written in Arrow.
    Is it really that surprising ?

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Different version, different abilities.

Retired

Yeah, this version has spent her whole life in service to the Reich, in a World War that raged for decades. You can bet both sides developed their powers to the highest level.

Of course, this also means that the Earth X villains are white supremacists that hate a majority of the population. Probably best not to show Katie Cassidy, Stephen Amell or Melissa Benoist spouting Nazi slogans. Although, on BLACK LIGHTNING, they probably would.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    I really, really hope Devoe's wife gets verbally slapped by everyone before she dies. Painfully.

"I helped him killed so many people and now he's different! Wah!"
    I said it before. She is going to kill her husband because now she sees that he has become a monster. The way it is looking now she will probably kill herself in the process because she will feel the guilt of all the people they have killed.

Mark my words DeVoe dies at the hand of his wife in the season finale in some way.

Incredible Member

Was that quirky oddball journal girl I saw in the preview? I completely forgot about her...

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Different version, different abilities.
    This is definitely not a case of different abilities. This Laurel is using her powers in a fashion that the other versions didn't.