Page 650 of 827 FirstFirst ... 150550600640646647648649650651652653654660700750 ... LastLast
Results 9,736 to 9,750 of 12392

Quote Originally Posted by PyroTwilight View Post
    Let's see Jenna Marie West. Can't help but think she's going to be used as an XS stand in to some extent with a name that close to Jenni. Wouldn't be surprised if we find out Nora used the outfit first and Jenna takes on the mantle/outfit as the next "XS".

As for Mystery Girl/Nora Allen here, she's herself something of a fun amalgam of 3 comics characters so far.
    Dawn Allen- Obviously she's Barry and Iris' daughter.
    Nora Allen- (In the comics this was Barry and Jessica Cruz/Green Lanterns daughter) Has come back from the future and part of her story now is dealing with trying to fix something in the timeline.
    and Jenni/XS- costume, characterization and overall design.
    Wait Barry and Jessica Cruz had a daughter? In the current rebirth continuity? When did this happen?
    Stick "we work together and we get out of here alive"

Matt "peace out suckas"

The Fastest Post Alive! Buried Alien's Avatar

Wonder what flavor of Wells we're going to get in Season 5?

I also wonder if Harry won't be able to regain his scientific knowledge the old-fashioned way...by learning it all over again.

Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)
    Buried Alien - THE FASTEST POST ALIVE!

First CBR Appearance (Historical): November, 1996

First CBR Appearance (Modern): April, 2014

BANNED

Marlize’s amicable exit and Harry’s quick departure aside, I was quite please with the ending to this season that felt like it dragged on foooorever.

Not as forever as last season, though.

Yeah, I really hope next Season improves a lot.

This had many neat ideas, but the execution was just so, so lacking.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty View Post
    Wait Barry and Jessica Cruz had a daughter? In the current rebirth continuity? When did this happen?
    I think it was in the Justice League storyline Legacy, where the kids of the League members came from the future to the present. For what it's worth, the Barry/Jessica relationship hasn't been seen outside of the pages of Justice League, and this period of the title is regarded relatively poorly.

EDIT: Yep, correct storyline. There’s a female speedster, a boy and a girl who can naturally access the Emotional Spectrum (Green Lantern mythos), the son of Superman and Wonder Woman, daughter of Aquaman and Aquawoman and Cyborg’s offspring. It was Brian Hitch’s last arc on Justice League, so that’s the last we hear on these characters for the foreseeable.

It's Justice Leagues issues #26-#31 (released across August-October 2017) if you're interested, and collected in the trade paperback Justice League Vol. 5: Legacy which was released in February.
    Last edited by jbmasta; 05-23-2018 at 05:19 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty View Post
    The Justice League arc, Legacy.

Basically kids from the future come back to undo a great calamity etc ala Cable.

Jessica and Barry had 3 kids in fact. They didn’t clarify but they may have all been triplets as a reference to how twins run in Barry’s family, but I’d have to recheck in truth.

Jason and Jenny Allen had innate versions of Lantern rings tied to their emotions.

Nora/Cruise has her dads speed.

https://goo.gl/images/P285pZ
    Attached Images Attached Images

Retired

You would think Ralph has a lot of voices rattling around in the back of his mind. If nothing else, they could say his intelligence got an upgrade and he’s now a master detective, like in the comics. That’s if Hartley Sawyer returns next season. He could do a Tom Felton.

I’m glad Nora was the daughter as I thought. They usually do the expected on THE FLASH. But really, teasing this plot the whole season and that’s all we get? Not fair.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I'm sure Dawn was renamed Nora so Barry can name his daughter over his mother. Barry gets no twins in this universe or else her brother would be there with her.

Team Flash just gonna let a murderer walk free? DeVoe wife is a willing participant in his crimes. She should not have a happy ending.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post

Team Flash just gonna let a murderer walk free? DeVoe wife is a willing participant in his crimes. She should not have a happy ending.
    Ikr.

That woman willingly assisted in the murder of the bus metas and dozens of other innocent people.
    She didn't stop for moral reasons, but because DeVoe didn't love her anymore.

I guess running back in time to mess with the past runs in the family but it's a good thing Nora was there.

Based on Wally's comments are we to assume that he will no longer be on LOT? If so that's unfortunate since the writers over there actually seemed to want to use him.

I'm not terribly surprised that Team Flash let Marlize go, hell Barry let Thawne go last time, but it was satisfying to see Joe tear into her over part in all of this.
    Last edited by ZeonsSilverStar; 05-23-2018 at 08:28 AM.
    Somewhere, a nerd cries. I feel nothing.

Retired

I’m just going to assume she’s Nora Dawn Allen and she has a twin brother named Henry Donald Allen (or maybe Joseph Donald Allen). The Dawn and Don thing is cute and all, but not very practical.

I think Wally was just saying he’s in a good place mentally. So whatever he does will be for the right reasons. They probably hadn’t worked out his contract for next year, but I’m hoping he’s a regular on LEGENDS. The other speedsters would crowd him out on THE FLASH—with Barry, Nora and a possible evil speedster.

Astonishing Member

A kind of Meh ending to a Meh season. Usual pulling a rabbit out of the hat ending. Punching the satellite was silly but physics doesn't count. Giving Harry only a small dose of brain juice - just restore him if you want him to move on. Pulling the plug on the chair was silly but cute.

Nice baby, cute. Hi Wally - glad being a legend works for you.

Glad it is over. Nora is a nice hook for next season.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post

Thats what I thought too. She was a willing partner to at least 11 murders, and they just send her off with a smile? WTF?!? That made no sense.

It would have almost been better if the chair would have attacked her and fried her brain or turned her into a new Thinker (just not one with god level powers just really smart and without emotions)
    Last edited by Zero Hunter; 05-23-2018 at 10:32 AM.

Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Darknight Detective View Post
    DC's Legends of Tomorrow: where Arrowverse villains, alive or dead, can always find some work.
    That's good! You're good! That should be their motto! Hey, that plan works in comics: you don't know who stays dead.

Quote Originally Posted by AdamFTF View Post
    Not to my knowledge. Usually Barry's kids are Dawn and Don Allen aka the Tornado Twins.

I've been out of the loop on DC Comics for a little while, but I think they're both newly created for the show (unless Nora's just a renamed Dawn). Truthfully, this show was always liked by comic book fans for being true to the letter of the comics but for being unabashedly true to their spirit. Hence why we're okay with stuff like Jessie Quick being Jessie Wells rather than the daughter of Johnny Quick and Liberty Belle (to use one example).
    I agree with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    I’m just going to assume she’s Nora Dawn Allen and she has a twin brother named Henry Donald Allen (or maybe Joseph Donald Allen). The Dawn and Don thing is cute and all, but not very practical.
    I love your idea! I more leaning to Joe Donald Allen: Barry names his daughter and Iris names her son. I hope we do see her twin brother. Maybe that's the mistake Nora is talking about; something happened to her brother.

I think Wally was just saying he’s in a good place mentally. So whatever he does will be for the right reasons. They probably hadn’t worked out his contract for next year, but I’m hoping he’s a regular on LEGENDS. The other speedsters would crowd him out on THE FLASH—with Barry, Nora and a possible evil speedster.[/QUOTE]

I agree. I love Joe's reaction when Wally said the words 'time demon.' I think Joe had a couple of cool scenes this season, like walking into a room with his gun and katana and aiming at DeVoe saying: "Say away from my girls."

YAY! Ralph's back! Hopefully now we can Sue Dearborn next season! Oh! They can introduce her as a nanny for Jenna!

My big question: when Cecile was starting having contractions, she mentioned the name Thomas. Will we find out who it is?

FYI: My Mom, a retired NICU nurse, says never delay contractions: there is no good reason to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegant Dreamer View Post

My big question: when Cecile was starting having contractions, she mentioned the name Thomas. Will we find out who it is?
    I think Thomas is either Caitlin's father or, assuming Flashpoint changed things for her, her brother.

"You're dead!"- Soldier
    "You first"- Lightning, Final Fantasy XIII

"Yes, boo, cause this is Calvin Klein and I don't play that ****" - Tanisha

"You look like a fairy princess...that resides over the pits of hell." - New York