Page 664 of 827 FirstFirst ... 164564614654660661662663664665666667668674714764 ... LastLast
Results 9,946 to 9,960 of 12392

Quote Originally Posted by Tuck View Post
    I mean, doesn't that actually make Legends the best option. LoSH was always the goofy, half-serious superhero team. Matter-Eater Lad, Bouncing Boy. Secret Origins had a guy try to join calling himself Arms-Fall-Off Lad.
    I never said the Legion wasn't goofy, since that's part of their charm, just that I don't think having them on Legends would capitalize on that in a meaningful way past the goofiness.

So when you are going to fight a guy who can take your powers, how about you bring a gun or something?
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    So when you are going to fight a guy who can take your powers, how about you bring a gun or something?
    Cicada might have some sort of contingency for that. I personally find it a bit crazy/ silly that even Oliver couldn't take him out.
    Somewhere, a nerd cries. I feel nothing.

Mighty Member

Sound's like Cicada is the most powerful super villain ever if he went toe to toe with all those heroes Nora mentioned.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by ZeonsSilverStar View Post
    Cicada might have some sort of contingency for that. I personally find it a bit crazy/ silly that even Oliver couldn't take him out.
    Could just be that he couldn't find him. Not like Cicada has an agenda outside of metas.

But yeah, that is a draw back of shared canon TV shows. The longer a villain drags on, the more people question 'Why not just get back up/help'?

Quote Originally Posted by ZeonsSilverStar View Post
    Actually, when that bomb exploded, Cicada slammed his dagger into the ground and created a force field. So unless he got ambushed or shot by a sniper, he could theoretically block bullets.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Could just be that he couldn't find him. Not like Cicada has an agenda outside of metas.

But yeah, that is a draw back of shared canon TV shows. The longer a villain drags on, the more people question 'Why not just get back up/help'?
    Except this time, almost all of Barry's backup are Meta's who become useless without their powers. You'd think Barry would have let Oliver teach him how to fight for crying out loud.

Retired

I guess Cavanagh comes by his French accent honestly. He was born in Ottawa which is a perfectly bilingual city, being the nation's capital, and his family moved to a town in Quebec when he was a teen (totally immersed in French at school). I was wondering if he can maintain that accent for a whole season, but I imagine he could--it's definitely a Quebec accent and not an accent from France.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    I guess Cavanagh comes by his French accent honestly. He was born in Ottawa which is a perfectly bilingual city, being the nation's capital, and his family moved to a town in Quebec when he was a teen (totally immersed in French at school). I was wondering if he can maintain that accent for a whole season, but I imagine he could--it's definitely a Quebec accent and not an accent from France.
    Why couldn't he? Look at all the British and Australian actors that keep their American accents on shows for years.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post

That's possible I guess. Perhaps in the original timeline after Cicada killed his fill of metas he dropped off the map. Looking back at all the shows I think the only time anyone got out of series help was when Barry had Oliver and Ronnie help him with Reverse Flash which led to Barry helping Oliver with the League.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Actually, when that bomb exploded, Cicada slammed his dagger into the ground and created a force field. So unless he got ambushed or shot by a sniper, he could theoretically block bullets.
    That scene has me wondering what all that dagger can do and how it's powered.
    Somewhere, a nerd cries. I feel nothing.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Is something wrong with Jesse L Martin? I have noticed that he is used very little so far these 3 episodes, and when he is he is always sitting and does not look that good. Does he have some health problems?

The Fastest Post Alive! Buried Alien's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    Is something wrong with Jesse L Martin? I have noticed that he is used very little so far these 3 episodes, and when he is he is always sitting and does not look that good. Does he have some health problems?
    He also bowed out of summertime promotional appearances, such as at CCI in San Diego, with the rest of the cast. Something is up, and I hope it's nothing more than a foot/leg injury that has since healed.

Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)
    Buried Alien - THE FASTEST POST ALIVE!

First CBR Appearance (Historical): November, 1996

First CBR Appearance (Modern): April, 2014

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Buried Alien View Post
    He also bowed out of summertime promotional appearances, such as at CCI in San Diego, with the rest of the cast. Something is up, and I hope it's nothing more than a foot/leg injury that has since healed.
    I've looked around on the internet to see if there's been some announcement, but I've turned up nothing. However, it's not my business to know what's going on with Martin--he has the right to some privacy--I just hope all is okay.

It adds some tenstion to each new episode beyond what's intended in the story. I guess the fact that Joe hasn't been put in hospital (let alone killed off) gives some hope that whatever is wrong is just temporary and he'll be back on his feet soon.

I feel like next season should have a team as it's big bad. Easier to get the whole team involved and fill out a season.

Sherloque is a fun take but he should have been named after Hercule Poiret. Cisco being his (reluctant) Watson is fun but cisco needs more than that.