Page 677 of 827 FirstFirst ... 177577627667673674675676677678679680681687727777 ... LastLast
Results 10,141 to 10,155 of 12392
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    I kinda wish that they had gotten Matt Letscher to play Eobard again for the prison scene, though they already established that Eobard would go back to Well's face.
    Me too. I wanted to see him in that last scene.

(Formerly ilash) Ilan Preskovsky's Avatar

Very cool episode. I must say, though, that Cicada has already worn out his welcome and I wish they had taken him down. Honestly, if they're going to go for big bads every season, I would actually be up for them going all Harry Potter and just having Reverse Flash as one big-bad throughout the show.

Seeing Cavanagh as Wells again was just another reminder that he was the only long-term villain over the past five seasons that has really worked and that, man, Cavanagh may be fun in the various roles he has played on this show but he is electrifying as Thawne.
    Check out my blog, Because Everyone Else Has One, for my regularly updated movie reviews.

I was confused as why Thawne has Wells face.
    Just when the season got so interesting we get a cross over and have to wait for the main story...

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    Just when the season got so interesting we get a cross over and have to wait for the main story...
    I was as well. If he was in 2049, that happened after he led an army of shadow demons during the even that the Flash disappeared. Which he had a newspaper article about when he went back in time to kill Barry as a child. But for him to be wearing Wells' face, he would have had to already gone back in time, been stuck there, and stole Wells' life.

And now I've gone cross-eyed.

(Formerly ilash) Ilan Preskovsky's Avatar

Oh, also, was Barry's suit tweaked again? Maybe I'm getting used to the new one but it looked much better at the end there, especially the cowl.
    Check out my blog, Because Everyone Else Has One, for my regularly updated movie reviews.

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    Well he is also in the Crossover...
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

Too much Thawne and too little Zoom in this, for my liking.

Astonishing Member legion_quest's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Clark View Post
    Have we seen any evidence besides her own word that Nora is Barry and Iris' daughter? Is it at all possible that Nora is a Thawne? Or like Bart in the comics really a grandkid with both Thawne and Allen parents? Maybe claiming to be Flash's daughter rather than granddaughter was a way to hide the Thawne part.
    I've been toying with the idea that she's just a gender bent Inertia
    I will raise my throne above the Stars of God

Quote Originally Posted by PyroTwilight View Post
    It's not really...ANOTHER.
    The same speedster villain from previous season for this season's bad guy, goddammit!

Ultimate Member

Watching Barry going around, begging science from the bad guys, really makes me wish they'd just had Grant be Wally West and fiddled with the mythos some

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Watching Barry going around, begging science from the bad guys, really makes me wish they'd just had Grant be Wally West and fiddled with the mythos some
    Even in that case they would probably still need to dumb down Wally from the comics to accommodate The Flash needing help so much on this show.

Retired

I watched episode 1, as well as episode 100, again yesterday. They had Barry do the CSI thing like he was Sherlock and that was really great--it set up an expectation that we would see that kind of thing every week, but it didn't pan out which is a shame.

Astonishing Member

I still must complain about fighting strategies. Is/was Cicada invulnerable? Why run out to shoot him after things go badly? Snipe him from a distance with some real world long range rifles? Or when he was down, where were the power removing charm braclets? You get my PIS points.

The time travel was neat. Tom is a great character in his different incarnations. If as in the crossover, the Flash was Ollie, half the villains would be gone in the first few minutes of a show.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ilan Preskovsky View Post
    Seeing Cavanagh as Wells again was just another reminder that he was the only long-term villain over the past five seasons that has really worked and that, man, Cavanagh may be fun in the various roles he has played on this show but he is electrifying as Thawne.
    Absolutely. It's amazing to me how a Thawne smile from him can be so chilling, despite the opposite effect when he plays any of the other Harrys.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Retired

There was a guy in the crowd for the STAR labs collider ceremony that I don't think was there in the original episode, but he looked familiar although I couldn't place his face. It seemed to me we wouldn't have seen him if he wasn't supposed to be somebody important to the show.