Page 720 of 827 FirstFirst ... 220620670710716717718719720721722723724730770820 ... LastLast
Results 10,786 to 10,800 of 12392

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    They need to tie up this Ramsey plotline. It is just so lame and there is no way that character can carry being a season long villain. He has been boring since the get go. I hated the Thinker with a passion, but Ramsey is already worse. If they plan on dragging him out the whole season I am droppi g the show after the crossover.
    He's not a season-long villain. They're going to finish this storyline before Crisis.

I honestly feel like this will leave Ramsey as better remembered then Thinker is.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    He's not a season-long villain. They're going to finish this storyline before Crisis.

I honestly feel like this will leave Ramsey as better remembered then Thinker is.
    I think every show would be better off with one villain the first half and someone else in the second half. The you basically have almost two 11 episode seasons, which a lot of people clamor for,
    shorter seasons.

I've never loved the idea of the Speed Force being sentient and able to talk to Barry, but whenever it takes the form of his mother...emotions are high. Also, it clearly isn't quite human in its thinking if it didn't see Barry taking Ramsay's deal coming.

While I liked seeing Martin Stein's grave, wouldn't Ronnie's make more sense to hit Barry with the guilt?

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Anyone remember the movie 'The Patriot'? There was a scene when Heath Ledger is pranked and drinks tea with ink in it; when he smiles, his teeth are all black. That's all I can think of when Evil Barry's grinning.
    For me it was Francis with the black gum in Pee Wee's Big Adventure.

"Team Citizen." Look at them posing so seriously at that crime scene. It's like they're a official Superhero team and everything .
    I like Iris leading a news team much more than her leading STAR Labs. The thing about Barry's identity and who knows what was kind of funny.

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    I've never loved the idea of the Speed Force being sentient and able to talk to Barry, but whenever it takes the form of his mother...emotions are high. Also, it clearly isn't quite human in its thinking if it didn't see Barry taking Ramsay's deal coming.
    This is the same Speed Force that used Henry Allen's death as a means of testing Barry. I think it doesn't quite comprehend how humans process grief beyond assuming they have to move forward (because the Speed Force is all about momentum).
    While I liked seeing Martin Stein's grave, wouldn't Ronnie's make more sense to hit Barry with the guilt?
    Were there graves for Eddie or HR?
    I like Iris leading a news team much more than her leading STAR Labs. The thing about Barry's identity and who knows what was kind of funny.
    She definitely feels more qualified to lead this group then she ever did Team Flash.

When someone knew somebody else's secret identity before you did .

wrong thread
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

I really do think he is a better villain than the Thinker, with better motivations. But the drawback of having him being only the villain for the first half is that everything feels rushed. I honestly think they should have spent the first half of the season with another villain, while subtly setting up Ramsey and his change to Bloodwork. Then have the back half be about stopping and/or saving him.

Also, the poor VFX aren't doing him any favors.

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    For me it was Francis with the black gum in Pee Wee's Big Adventure.

God, I haven't seen that movie in over 20 years

And agreed on Iris. This is what she should have always been doing.

[quote]While I liked seeing Martin Stein's grave, wouldn't Ronnie's make more sense to hit Barry with the guilt?[/quote

Were there graves for Eddie or HR?
    I did see a grave for Eddie, and I could have sworn I saw a grave for Ronnie. I found the clip on youtube, but I couldn't make out many of the names.

I really do think he is a better villain than the Thinker, with better motivations. But the drawback of having him being only the villain for the first half is that everything feels rushed. I honestly think they should have spent the first half of the season with another villain, while subtly setting up Ramsey and his change to Bloodwork. Then have the back half be about stopping and/or saving him.
    I feel like they've been handling it how people would have wanted the dragged out villains' storylines to be handed, pacing-wise.

I guess Spyral will probably be the villains in the second-half.

I did see a grave for Eddie, and I could have sworn I saw a grave for Ronnie. I found the clip on youtube, but I couldn't make out many of the names.
    My vision is so terrible, the only one I could make out (besides the Allen graves) was Martin's. And his was front and center.

Mighty Member

Let the "crisis" begin.

So, CGI Bloodwoork reminded me of the Alien/human hybrid in Alien: Resurrection. On the bright side, it was the best CGI of the season so far.

So, did Nash think it was the Monitor that drove away the zombies?
    Last edited by AnakinFlair; 12-03-2019 at 07:59 PM.

BANNED

Dark Flash unintentionally reminded me of the Walter west storyline which also reminded me of Savitar arc which also incidentally had Abra kadabra debuting. The two parter arc was a nice wrapping of the bloodwork arc though CGI Bloodwork did remind me too much of a The Evil Within creature.

Ralph just missing out the entire emotional scene at the end felt very wrong.
    But hey, I loved that somebody remembered my boy H.R.!

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Ralph just missing out the entire emotional scene at the end felt very wrong.
    But hey, I loved that somebody remembered my boy H.R.!
    HR has grown on my since he died, especially after Sherloque Wells or whatever the hell that character was called.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Desmark View Post
    Dark Flash unintentionally reminded me of the Walter west storyline which also reminded me of Savitar arc which also incidentally had Abra kadabra debuting. The two parter arc was a nice wrapping of the bloodwork arc though CGI Bloodwork did remind me too much of a The Evil Within creature.
    To me, he looked more like Negative Flash from the DC Rebirth comics where Eobard Thawne exposed Barry to the Negative Speed Force.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

This isn't the first time Team Flash has fought zombie-like beings, but this is Central City's first zombie outbreak, which kind of surprises me.

Cecile as a zombie detector? Interesting.

I'm glad Barry's last episode before Crisis wasn't spent completely as an unwilling slave and he had a plan the whole time. I doubt Barry is going to actually die in the Crisis, but I'm glad in-universe he got to go out on a high note on his last mission pre-Crisis.

Allegra gets her big hero moment. Is she going to join Team Flash and get her own supersuit? Although we have enough of them running around as is.

They apparently had enough CGI budget left to do comic-accurate Bloodwork, and it actually didn't look half-bad .

Turnabout is fair play with Barry using Ramsey's own obsession with his mother against him.

Cecile brought up HR !

So...Nash thinks The Monitor save him from the zombies instead of Team Flash, thus deciding to become Pariah? I kinda feel bad for him now because he's stuck in the worst job ever over a misunderstanding.

I was kind of expecting them to just keep Ramsey locked up in that cell in STAR Labs, but Argus taking him into custody does a believable job of writing him out until the writers want to use him again.

It was nice of Frost to let Caitlin out to see Barry off.

Red Skies! Red Skies! This is not a drill! Crisis is actually happening this time .