Page 726 of 827 FirstFirst ... 226626676716722723724725726727728729730736776826 ... LastLast
Results 10,876 to 10,890 of 12392

Sounds like each show's writer(s) has a different idea of what it means to have a double now. It can be maddening for those who watch ALL shows since there's no consistency, but for those who only watch ONE of the shows, no biggie.

Astonishing Member

When does or did Diggle seemingly get the GL ring? Wonder if we will see it?

As far as the episode, I have some suggestions for the Flash family?

1. Iris, you know how to shoot a gun. Carry one. Any competent shooter would have taken out Dr. Light.
    2. Joe, be a competent firearms user. I know TV does this, but you don't rack the shotgun as you go into the potential fight. You do that way before. You don't stand in front of the weapon of your opponent. Should just have shot her. Falling for the flying dish - give me a break.

Otherwise, I did like them skirting around the idea that resolving the Crisis isn't that great as trillions died.

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    This was a bit of a change of pace. Iris had the A plot, so was Cisco the B story and Barry the C? I wasn't clocking screentime, but it felt that way. Iris was great here, and Cisco and Barry got to mourn in their own ways. It's just a shame with this new intro, we don't get Cecile or Ralph and Joe was only in one scene.
    I think it worked out well, but I read a theory that part of the reason Barry wasn't in this episode much was to accommodate Crisis filming.

I think Ralph and Cecile are both in the intro briefly. I know I saw Elongated Man.
    Looks like they finally got Dr. Light's nationality right! Hopefully she'll become a good guy after this. I'm looking forward to seeing this new Mirror Master.
    I did prefer Earth-2 Light's costume though. Maybe if she becomes a hero they'll give her a more comic-accurate costume.
    Diggle bringing Oliver's mask to Barry felt like...giving him a fallen soldier's armor...or dog tags.
    Was Ollie's quiver in the Hall of Justice monument?
    Me too. Harry was my favorite, but only barely edging out HR. I guess they couldn't have lasted the entire series. Sort of like Arrow eventually losing their flashback arcs every season, Flash loses its alternate Wellses.
    I wonder how Nash as the "permanent" Wells will go over.
    Why is Jitters such a target anyway? Even when they're busy, it's not like they have that much cash to take, and no one cares about stealing their raw materials.
    Name recognition. It's like the most memorable thing in Central City at this point.
    I'd love to see a screenshot of that! I always got the impression that National City and Metropolis were in different time zones, so that puts National City on the West Coast and Metropolis East? Shouldn't Gotham be on the coast?
    Ask and ye shall receive (courtesy of sirnacreations on Reddit):

Now would be a great time to bring in Johnny Quick! Jesse can actually be Jesse Chambers.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    As for Jessie- unless they are willing to recast her, we'll probably never see her again. The actress has a hit prime time TV show on one of the major networks, so she wouldn't be available to come back.
    So she's kind of in a Colin Donnel sitaution, although I think he was more enthusiastic about coming back then she is (seriously, I think season 5 was the only season he didn't physically come back for).

Maybe they can fit her in on like the 200th episode or something. Or just re-cast so we can get a more comic-accurate Jesse Chambers.
    On Batwoman, they've also set up the problem that Beth and Alice can't both exist on Earth Prime, so it puts the idea out there that anyone who has a double, one or both could potentially die. Except- that didn't seem to be a problem at the bar on Supergirl. Which just drives me crazy.
    The double effect doesn't seem to be immediate, so for all we know all the patrons of the bar started convulsing without anyone at the DEO knowing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post
    When does or did Diggle seemingly get the GL ring? Wonder if we will see it?
    After this. He and his family haven't moved to Metropolis yet, which was one of the last scenes on Arrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Was Ollie's quiver in the Hall of Justice monument?
    It might've been. I don't remember. The mask feels more personal, and it's also something both Oliver and Barry wear.

Ask and ye shall receive (courtesy of sirnacreations on Reddit):

Thanks for sharing! I still think Nanda Parbat had to have been in Canada somewhere. Also, is Tokyo a fictional city now?

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    Thanks for sharing! I still think Nanda Parbat had to have been in Canada somewhere. Also, is Tokyo a fictional city now?
    It does kind of make all the times Team Arrow just jumped to Nanda Parbat seem even more ridiculous.

I just starting watching Flash Season One. I am three episodes in and I am loving it. I like it better then Arrow. I am looking forward to seeing what Doctor Wells deal is. How he can stand, why he has that secret room where he has the paper from the future and the video of Barry being struck by lightning. My guess is maybe he is from the future? Like is he Reverse Flash? (Dont answer dont want spoilers.) I wish they had not killed off Stag would have been cool to see them do more with him.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

In the Supergirl season 3 cliffhanger the Kasnians found Red Daughter on the Siberian border. But according to this map Kasnia is far away from Siberia. So either the map is wrong or someone on Supergirl
    didn't bother to check the comic books geography.

Also on Flash it showed Corto Maltese to be somewhere in the Atlantic Ocean near South America, but is missing on this map.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    In the Supergirl season 3 cliffhanger the Kasnians found Red Daughter on the Siberian border. But according to this map Kasnia is far away from Siberia. So either the map is wrong or someone on Supergirl
    didn't bother to check the comic books geography.
    Or Crisis changed the geography of the Earth now that Earth-38 is on Earth Prime.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

no Central City on the map....

New Eric Wallace interview.

The second half of season 6 will focus a lot on Iris, and the plan is to eventually give Flash the gold boots, but it won't happen this season.

Mighty Member

That was hilarious in how Flash and Iris(or whoever that is) just stood there watching Amunet and Goldface make out.

Quote Originally Posted by tabo61 View Post
    That was hilarious in how Flash and Iris(or whoever that is) just stood there watching Amunet and Goldface make out.
    I got the impression the did more than make out. Fun Valentine's episode.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Mirror!Iris actually did a really good acting job. Even with Iris' sudden aggressiveness and newfound ability to cook, she was actually fairly believable. She even managed to rationalize away any of Barry's concerns thanks to Crisis and what Iris had been doing beforehand.

The Allen's having an Alexa is just kind of hilarious to me. And then the first commercial break is advertising Amazon. Is every Arrowverse protagonist going to use their Alexa this month?

I guess working closely with a known crime boss and human trafficker to the point where she learns your identity is actually a bad thing. You'd think Barry would have learned from his dealings with Snart, but Snart had more of a code then Amunet does.

I was kind of hoping Amunet would now have her full-on Blacksmith armored look from the comics Post-Crisis, but that would probably kill the budget. Ditto Goldface with an exposed gold face.

It was nice to see them address the Blacksmith/Goldface relationship from the comics, although that ended much worse then their relationship did here.

Frost would never be my first choice for romance advice. I mean, when you look at how Caitlin's relationships have usually ended up, and the fact that Frost has never been in a real romantic relationship, she doesn't have much in the way of positive experiences on that front. But I guess what she learned, she learned from Ralph (and Nash in this case).

So has Frost actually picked up litter and read to children?

Does that orchid flower count as a reference to Black Orchid? Not that she ever had telepathic powers, that I recall.

That was a very HR-esque speech Nash gave to Frost.

I like how Amunet and Goldface both had token female goons. Girls can be thugs too .

In hindsight, putting so much gold in the Flash suit was probably a bad idea when there is a prominent villain in Central City who controls gold.

I never thought I would see The Flash try to resolve a conflict through relationship counseling.

So, uh...did Barry and Iris do anything with Amunet and Goldface at the end or just left them to their reconciliation and presumed lovemaking? Did they call the police to come pick them up ?

Was that Harry at the end there? Is Nash going to get haunted by all the past Wells' now that he's Earth-Prime Wells? Or could that have been Thawne ?

Every episode with Amunet in it makes me instantly 100% less interested.

It's just a terrible character with a highly annoying performance, by an otherwise very talented actress.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Every episode with Amunet in it makes me instantly 100% less interested.

It's just a terrible character with a highly annoying performance, by an otherwise very talented actress.
    Facts on facts on facts