Page 732 of 827 FirstFirst ... 232632682722728729730731732733734735736742782 ... LastLast
Results 10,966 to 10,980 of 12392
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    The Flash kind of lends itself to nerd types in my opinion.
    Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
    I’m so tired of these nerd trope characters
    The Flash kind of lends itself to nerd types in my opinion.
    I mean Barry Allen is a nerd with superpowers. His whole civilian role was as a scientist for the police department.

BANNED

I’m talking about nerd tropes, I have no problem with nerds

Mighty Member

It's sad how Barry's always screwing up the Speed Force.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by tabo61 View Post
    It's sad how Barry's always screwing up the Speed Force.
    Not like he had a choice this time.

Wally can create speed doubles now? Without them being Time Remnants? And can make Speed Force art? Cool .

It was pretty nice seeing The Flash Hug from Rebirth adapted here, even if the impact isn't quite the same. But it was nice seeing Barry and Wally reunite and Wally coming back, if only briefly.

Wally is so zen and sagely, especially when it comes to the Speed Force. He's basically become Max Mercury, right down to wearing white in his civilian garb and having to lecture the main Flash on the Speed Force and how to use it.

I wonder how much of Eva's mental trauma is an act or genuine. She seemed genuinely focused enough on how long it's been since she last saw her husband that Mirror!Iris was effected. Although maybe it was less because she missed her husband and more that she's angry that he stopped looking for her.

So I guess Atlantis was carried over from Earth-2? Not really sure if they'll get to do anything with it since I'm sure the CW can't use Aquaman. Maybe they have access to Garth or Dolphin, I guess?

I wonder if Cisco reunited with Kendra and Carter in Egypt?

Making the Turtle an attractive, younger, woman just seems to miss the point. It's too stereotypical CW. Maybe they could've used an adult Magenta, especially since she's connected to Wally in the comics.

Well, anyone upset at the discrepancies in Crisis aftermath between Supergirl and Batwoman...Cisco believes in the Batwoman situation that a doppelganger would eventually die off, so I'm just going to go ahead and assume a lot of the doppelgangers we saw on Supergirl (who didn't get absorbed or moved away) started dying off. Morbid, but consistent.

Wally mentioning having his own legacy in his kids makes me wonder if he'll meet Linda in the Peace Corps.

The Speed Force doesn't agree with the Spectre's energy? I guess even an omniscient energy force is nothing before the Power of God. Oliver kind of unknowingly failed Barry.

Barry taught the Speed Force how to love, apparently. Although Barry sure has seen his mom die a lot, hasn't he?

Flash and Kid Flash ride again! Although it seems no amount of training or experience will save Wally from getting taken out of commission in a fight .

How did Thawne possess Nash? He's not dead. He was never even a real Wells to begin with so I'm not sure how Crisis could have effected him. And Thawne makes it sound like his real body is coming for Barry, so what is the possession all about? Was Thawne just waiting for Crisis to be over because he knew Barry would lose his powers because of it?

I don't think Thawne expected to get beat up by Cisco or tazed by DA Cecile Horton. Which is another thing...if Thawne planned this, how would he not know he'd be in a body without his powers?

Somehow I'm not sure if an artificial substitute will make up for the Speed Force, but I'm not sure how they'll be able to revive it at this point.

Poor Kamilla figuring out about Mirror!Iris at the worst opportune time. Did the Mirror Gun teleport her to the Mirror Dimension?

Mighty Member

They really need to cut some cast members instead of adding more. Or at least cut one for every add. Yes, I hope the one at the end is gone.

Thawne isn't even trying to be polite anymore it seems.

Mirror-Iris has the potential to be seriously creepy.

And I hope Wally comes back for the finale at least.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Flash and Kid Flash ride again! Although it seems no amount of training or experience will save Wally from getting taken out of commission in a fight .
    I mean if it ain't broke don't...fix...it...?

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Thawne isn't even trying to be polite anymore it seems.
    Well, he doesn't have much of a reason to be at this point. All he cares about now is killing Barry.

So I guess Atlantis was carried over from Earth-2? Not really sure if they'll get to do anything with it since I'm sure the CW can't use Aquaman. Maybe they have access to Garth or Dolphin, I guess?
    If the DCEU Flash can show up on the CW i don't see any reason why the DCEU Aquaman can't have a cameo on the CW if Jason Momoa is available and up for it. He might think it's something fun to do.

Man, I missed Wally. Although this was probably better for his character. If he had stayed with the Legends, he would be even less competent than he was when he first got his powers. And how he is a Max Mercury-type zen master of speed! They could've done so much more with him, how he and Barry relate to each other now, etc but I was happy with what he got. I geeked out over the "Chain Lightning" reference and the fact that Wally saw his descendants. Awesome.

I like how simple it was to name "Turtle 2". Mostly because it was funny. You'd expect "The Second Turtle" or even "Turtle 2.0", but no. "Turtle 2".

It was also both funny and scary to see Thawne try to use his death move on Cisco only for it to fail.

I'm glad Barry realized right away that he had to create his own Speed Force, I figured it was coming when Thawne mentioned it.

Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
    I’m talking about nerd tropes, I have no problem with nerds
    Yeah, I don't want Chester to talk about Star Wars every other scene.

How did Thawne possess Nash? He's not dead. He was never even a real Wells to begin with so I'm not sure how Crisis could have effected him. And Thawne makes it sound like his real body is coming for Barry, so what is the possession all about? Was Thawne just waiting for Crisis to be over because he knew Barry would lose his powers because of it?

I don't think Thawne expected to get beat up by Cisco or tazed by DA Cecile Horton. Which is another thing...if Thawne planned this, how would he not know he'd be in a body without his powers?
    All very good questions. Nash was even taking on characteristics of other Wellses, and now...he's Thawne? Hopefully this makes more sense than the nonsensical time ripple effect with the dagger last season.

I was just perusing Reddit and someone posted something that made me realize...Barry in the original timeline got his powers in 2020, and now he is building a new source for the Speed Force in 2020.
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_1981 View Post
    I hope everyone stays healthy and safe.

Mighty Member

How many episodes do they have left to shoot?