Page 734 of 827 FirstFirst ... 234634684724730731732733734735736737738744784 ... LastLast
Results 10,996 to 11,010 of 12392

Psychic starfish from Earth 26. Good one.

There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Mighty Member

Sunshine's abilities reminded me a little of Dr Light's.

How many times has Barry won by earning The Power of Love!

There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Mighty Member

So Ragdoll is back next episode. I bet he will be glad Ralph isn’t around.

Amazing Member

I missed the 1st half of tonight's ep what I saw was good though.

Great to see Cecile and having her powers help with the main plot. Laughed out loud when she knocked out Nash/Thawne.

Joe seems to be catching on to Mirror! Iris thanks to Wally's warning last week.

Anyone think that releasing the Negative Speed Force will come back to bite Team Flash?

Poor Nash. I really felt for him.

Barry is a forensic scientist. Yet he appears to think that he has insights into creating a new speed force, which, in effect, is a senscient being. His skill set does not even come close to meeting the challenge. Cisco, as a comic book polymath scientist may have that skill set, but Barry will continue to act like he is the man in charge of this project. He's dumber than I ever thought!
    Sandy Hausler
    DC Boards Moderator (along with The Darknight Detective (who has a much cooler name that I do))
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Poor Nash. I really felt for him.
    Yeah but on the other hand he does have a ton of blood on his hands. Screwing up a good chunk of the multiverse and whatnot. Definitely the most interesting Wells since HR though. Never did like Sherloque.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Hausler View Post
    Barry is a forensic scientist. Yet he appears to think that he has insights into creating a new speed force, which, in effect, is a senscient being. His skill set does not even come close to meeting the challenge. Cisco, as a comic book polymath scientist may have that skill set, but Barry will continue to act like he is the man in charge of this project. He's dumber than I ever thought!
    Well, Barry's scientific knowledge extends beyond mere forensics on the show, but that is usually ignored due to the team aspect of TV programs in the modern age.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Darknight Detective View Post
    Well, Barry's scientific knowledge extends beyond mere forensics on the show, but that is usually ignored due to the team aspect of TV programs in the modern age.
    I thought this episode was the smartest Barry has ever been written. He figured out how to defeat both villains without his powers. Also he discovered where the information Cisco and Caitlin need to create the artificial speed force was.
    Last edited by regnak; 03-20-2020 at 06:22 AM.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by regnak View Post
    I thought this episode was the smartest Barry has ever been written. He figured out how to defeat both villains without his powers. Also he discovered where the information Cisco and Caitlin need to create the artificial speed force was.
    If it wasn't the smartest the writers allowed Barry to be, it certainly was up there.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Quote Originally Posted by OpaqueGiraffe17 View Post
    Yeah but on the other hand he does have a ton of blood on his hands. Screwing up a good chunk of the multiverse and whatnot. Definitely the most interesting Wells since HR though. Never did like Sherloque.
    I liked Sherloque, but I agree, HR was the best Wells.

Still miss him ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    I liked Sherloque, but I agree, HR was the best Wells.

Still miss him ;_;
    Sorry, Harry was the best Wells. The rest have been meh.

Disagree. Harry was fine in Season 2, but he overstayed his welcome afterwards, especially in Season 4.

Wow, so that's what happened with Nash and alternate Allegra. The fact that she wasn't his actual daughter but he took her in and saw her as if she was his daughter makes it even more tragic.

Sunshine had great music, and I loved that Barry used his brain to trap her. Barry working with Cisco and Caitlin like this was a fun throw back to early seasons where it was just them working together in Star Labs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Psychic starfish from Earth 26. Good one.
    Wally once mentioned fighting Starro as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Hausler View Post
    Barry has first hand experience with the Speed Force. He knows how it works possibly more than any other human on the planet. He is kind of the expert in the field through practice rather than study.