Page 737 of 827 FirstFirst ... 237637687727733734735736737738739740741747787 ... LastLast
Results 11,041 to 11,055 of 12392

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Eva is a very engaging character. There is something off about her demeanor.

Also, good to see Rosso again.
    Yeah, she doesn't seem to be very mentally stable. One minute she seems like she's trying to kill Barry the next she apologizes for attacking him.

I didn't see Ramsey coming back. But that's a good thing, took me by surprise, and now I have no idea how he's going to factor into things.

I do love it when Barry sticks to his convictions. This was like him trying to expose DeVoe despite everyone telling him to lay off. Too bad Barry didn't know exactly what he was in for when it came to Mirror Iris. Interesting that being Iris for so long ended up having a humanizing effect on her. I loved the ending with Barry and the real Iris on opposite sides of the mirror.

Mighty Member

Cisco's going to Atlantis!!!

Is next week the real finale, or just last episode filmed before COVID.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Amazing Member

This was another tense episode.

I'm guessing Godspeed was stealing speed for Reverse-Flash.

So Cisco is heading to Atlantis! I suppose there is no way we will actually see what the Arrowverse Atlantis looks like.

Well, Joe is partially responsible since he downplayed Barry's initial concerns about mirror!Iris, but I guess we just need to move past that .

Why is the Pied Piper episode that gets rebooted so much? The first time Harley ended up inexplicably pals with Barry and they never really did anything with it but now he's back to being a jerk and I'm guessing the dinner with his parents didn't happen. He sure gets rebooted a lot .

So either Barry fought Pied Piper later Post-Crisis or he learned the lightning throw earlier. He fought Piper in season 1 but he didn't learn to really throw lightning until season 2.

Allegra is pretty much officially part of Team Flash now. I guess the next step is a costume and codename?

How did Hartley figure out Barry was The Flash? He only just figured out Harrison Wells and STAR Labs was supplying him. Unless he found out about Thawne taking care of Barry while he was in his coma. The joke about him figuring out Cisco was Vibe from the hair was good .

Is Nash being Harrison Wells' twin brother going to be their go-to whenever anyone sees him who isn't "in-the-know?" Probably more easy to believe then Crisis...

Iris is starting to go through what Eva did in the mirror dimension. I'm curious if this is going to make Iris more sympathetic to what Eva was going through and why she's so obviously unstable mentally.

Ralph proving to be the best life coach a girl could ask for (aside from the dubious method of using his powers to slip into her room). I wonder how long he was holding onto that Dib-Ploma. I'm guessing Caitlin/Frost being with her mom will write her out for the duration of the season and Danielle Panabaker's pregnancy.

Cisco once again regretting not being Vibe and how much fun he used to have. And his powers would really make this so much easier. Why did Cisco not want to be Vibe anymore again? I'm not sure if the show is doing a slow burn to him deciding to get his powers back or just reminiscing about past times now that we're stuck with scientist Cisco.

Nash has a very interesting definition of a pep talk where he starts berating and getting aggressive with the person he's trying to inspire. Even Harry gave more normal pep talks.

I figured Hartley's "right hand man" was really his lover, although if Roderick saw the good in Hartley he probably should've talked him out of causing trouble in the first place.

I guess knowing the city better doesn't matter if the Speedster is faster then you.

I assume whoever is behind the Godspeeds and is after Barry is setting up season 7. Maybe it is Thawne but could it also be Grodd wanting more of Barry's speed and he's brainwashing these people into Godpseed? When Godspeed was collecting his powers I thought we were going to see the Speed Force Storm happen.

So...are we just going to let Hartley off the hook for all the crimes he's committed up to this point? His hideout had tons of stolen loot. Even his "swearing away from villainy" moment didn't feel too serious, even though I doubt we'll see him as a villain again.

When Eva popped out of that capsule I was hoping she'd be sporting the comic Mirror Master costume. I hope that's in the cards at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    The latter. The real finale was supposed to tease Thawne for season 7.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Ralph proving to be the best life coach a girl could ask for (aside from the dubious method of using his powers to slip into her room). I wonder how long he was holding onto that Dib-Ploma. I'm guessing Caitlin/Frost being with her mom will write her out for the duration of the season and Danielle Panabaker's pregnancy.
    That could have been the original plan but with only one more episode left it is sort of moot now. If she isn't in the next episode at all she is only gone for one episode and will probably be back next season.
    I liked how when Frost was sitting on the sofa there was a pillow strategically placed to hide her baby bump each time the camera went to her.

I have to say, I love it when the cast is giving each other pep talks. Folks like Ralph and Cecile are always great, and even Nash in his own way. We should've really had more of Nash interacting with Barry this season, though.

Having said that, I don't really feel the bond between Cisco and Kamilla. I liked Gypsy much better, and while Kamilla does feel more than just a rebound relationship, it doesn't feel as deep as this episode was making it out to be.

Why is the Pied Piper episode that gets rebooted so much? The first time Harley ended up inexplicably pals with Barry and they never really did anything with it but now he's back to being a jerk and I'm guessing the dinner with his parents didn't happen. He sure gets rebooted a lot .
    I think it's because the writers want it as a running gag. Which is a shame since Hartley was such a great supporting character in the comics to Wally, and they could've easily made a nice redemption arc for him on the show that didn't involve time travel or reboots.

How did Hartley figure out Barry was The Flash? He only just figured out Harrison Wells and STAR Labs was supplying him. Unless he found out about Thawne taking care of Barry while he was in his coma. The joke about him figuring out Cisco was Vibe from the hair was good .
    I think it was because Barry was acting no different towards him than the Flash was, in addition to the fact that the Flash costume was hung up right there at STAR Labs. It almost seemed like Hartley was waiting outside while the Flash changed back into Barry and he came inside expecting to see Flash but Barry was there instead, so he just put two and two together.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    The real as I understand it they filmed the shows out of order, so the final was complete.
    I think restorative nostalgia is the number one issue with comic book fans.
    A fine distinction between two types of Nostalgia:

Reflective Nostalgia allows us to savor our memories but accepts that they are in the past
    Restorative Nostalgia pushes back against the here and now, keeping us stuck trying to relive our glory days.

I really hope it will have some sort of conclusion and not end with a Titans Season 1 situation.

Also, how many motivational speeches were in this episode?

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    I really hope it will have some sort of conclusion and not end with a Titans Season 1 situation.

Also, how many motivational speeches were in this episode?
    And I don't think any of them happened in a hallway. Well, I guess Barry and Hartley were in the Pipeline equivalent of a hallway .

Anybody catch the cool Easter egg when Godspeed tossed Flash into a Van?

Barney Sands was a kid who lived next door to Barry Allen, Pre Crisis. He was a huge Flash fan (of course), and an artist. An alien once brought one of his drawings to life to fight Barry, and he went on to draw the Justice League comic!

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    Anybody catch the cool Easter egg when Godspeed tossed Flash into a Van?

Barney Sands was a kid who lived next door to Barry Allen, Pre Crisis. He was a huge Flash fan (of course), and an artist. An alien once brought one of his drawings to life to fight Barry, and he went on to draw the Justice League comic!
    Talk about obscure .

Talk about obscure .
    Heck yeah!
    I wont lie, i had to Google the name. I just figured it HAD to have some kind of meaning, given it just happened to be on a comic book related sign. Someone over there is deep in their knowledge.

Mighty Member

Where did poor Iris vanish to now??????