Page 741 of 827 FirstFirst ... 241641691731737738739740741742743744745751791 ... LastLast
Results 11,101 to 11,115 of 12392
    www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
    this is a problem when you constantly have predominantly white and male programs. studios are afraid of putting more than 2 or 3 non white characters in tv show. who cares about pasty ass sue and ralph when they could introduce non white characters to replace them which would be far more interesting.
    No more characters, god no. that's the problem with the cast, its too fn big. It has ballooned to ridiculous numbers and needs to be gutted badly. I have been saying that the past like three seasons.

BANNED

i also think it's hilarious that colton haynes did blackface 3 times and they still brought him back but they fired this dude immediately

Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post
    No more characters, god no. that's the problem with the cast, its too fn big. It has ballooned to ridiculous numbers and needs to be gutted badly. I have been saying that the past like three seasons.
    ok well your opinion is not lord and i'm entitled to mine

the problem with the cast and most casts is that it's too white

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

i also think it's hilarious that colton haynes did blackface 3 times and they still brought him back but they fired this dude immediately

ok well your opinion is not lord and i'm entitled to mine
    Completely unnecessary snipe there. I wasn't saying my opinion meant more than yours as you did, i was simply expressing mine.

Well that sucks. He's the best character on on this very diminished show. Hopefully he can pull a James Gunn like revival.

Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post
    M3h, Sue and Ralph are off investigating......whatever you wanna throw in. Off the show...smaller cast at least by a couple people and its a win.
    I guess with all the new season regulars they announced for next season, cutting the cast back might be a good thing in the long-run...but I'd miss Ralph and Sue .
    this is a problem when you constantly have predominantly white and male programs. studios are afraid of putting more than 2 or 3 non white characters in tv show. who cares about pasty ass sue and ralph when they could introduce non white characters to replace them which would be far more interesting.
    I'm down for more diversity, but I also love Ralph and Sue both as characters and for their portrayals on the show .
    I think the cast is fairly well-balanced diversity-wise. The West family is all black, Cisco is Latino, and that just leaves Barry, Caitlin, Ralph, and the Wells as the white characters.

Ultimate Member

I will never understand why studios refuse to recast these days.

I mean, we can believe in a man running faster than sound, but not a new actor?

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post

They literally have a tailor-made excuse to recast with Ralph since he can morph his face into anyone's.

Sorry to hear that he is gone i actually liked his portrayal of the character that being said it is right to let him go but in the same sense Candace Patton should have been released as well for the adultery scandal. The show says it's ok to be an adulterer but not ok to be a racists. In my opinion both should have been terminated not just the one.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36 View Post
    Sorry to hear that he is gone i actually liked his portrayal of the character that being said it is right to let him go but in the same sense Candace Patton should have been released as well for the adultery scandal. The show says it's ok to be an adulterer but not ok to be a racists. In my opinion both should have been terminated not just the one.
    I hadn't heard anything about that, but they're far from the same. The largest number of people truly hurt because of an affair would be four people.

The pain of racism goes much, much farther.

I hadn't heard anything about that, but they're far from the same. The largest number of people truly hurt because of an affair would be four people.

The pain of racism goes much, much farther.
    Agreed 100 percent. Neither is right thought is my point and both should have been terminated. More than 4 if you add in kids. My point both is wrong and shouldn't be tolerated. The show itself is saying one is ok and one isn't. Again i'm not condoning racism i despise it. He got exactly what he deserved but my point is she didn't.
    Last edited by Lonewolf36; 06-08-2020 at 04:43 PM.

I've long since stopped watching the show but when I saw the news I was on Twitter and apparently that site is going ballistic over the news but not in the way you'd think. Most of the stuff is cheering his firing but saying they should fire Danielle Panabaker because she's racist too.

Again, I've stopped watching the show for years but say what? Never heard that before.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Astonishing Member

Agreed 100 percent. Neither is right thought is my point and both should have been terminated. More than 4 if you add in kids. My point both is wrong and shouldn't be tolerated. The show itself is saying one is ok and one isn't.
    That is ridiculous. An affair is not the same as being a racist, or racist "humor".

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    I've long since stopped watching the show but when I saw the news I was on Twitter and apparently that site is going ballistic over the news but not in the way you'd think. Most of the stuff is cheering his firing but saying they should fire Danielle Panabaker because she's racist too.

Again, I've stopped watching the show for years but say what? Never heard that before.
    I doubt i go back for a new season myself. The CW has lost it's appeal to me.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Usually because fans associate an actor with a role so heavily that they can't envision someone else doing it.

I don't see that at all. The only white main cast now are Barry, Caitlin, and Wells. The West's are black, and Cisco is Latino. Many supporting characters over the years have also been diverse, including Singh and Linda Park.

No one cares about adultery anymore.