Page 751 of 827 FirstFirst ... 251651701741747748749750751752753754755761801 ... LastLast
Results 11,251 to 11,265 of 12392
    Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by donpricetag View Post
    So uhh... By far the most creative Flash episode, ever? Anyone? Anyone else?
    I am two years late to this comment, but scrolling through the thread as I catch up on Season 4, I'm surprised more people didn't voice this about the Flashtime episode. I always love when they contemplate changes in his perception and while Barry did rely on his team excessively (again), the melodrama was really cut back and instead you had 3 speedsters using science to solve a problem in a way only they could. The whole episode lasted a few minutes in real time. Very cool concept and I wish they'd try more stuff like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Rider View Post
    I am two years late to this comment, but scrolling through the thread as I catch up on Season 4, I'm surprised more people didn't voice this about the Flashtime episode. I always love when they contemplate changes in his perception and while Barry did rely on his team excessively (again), the melodrama was really cut back and instead you had 3 speedsters using science to solve a problem in a way only they could. The whole episode lasted a few minutes in real time. Very cool concept and I wish they'd try more stuff like that.
    I thought it was great and a nice change of pace (in more ways than one). I think it was unpopular because Barry relied on others so much and many people thought it dumbed him down.

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    I thought it was great and a nice change of pace (in more ways than one). I think it was unpopular because Barry relied on others so much and many people thought it dumbed him down.
    If I remember right it was popular but it kind of opened a can of worms as to why Barry struggles so much when he could just Flashtime or some equivalent to deal with villains in a split-second instead of just standing there and getting hit by their power to drag out the episode.

Well, that and Iris giving Barry the solution to resolving the problem (which I didn't mind, but this was the "We Are The Flash" season).

Incredible Member

I love how they made a sizzle reel from the one episode they didn't finish.

Side note: I keep waiting for a sizzle reel for Arrow, and then I get sad knowing it's done.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

https://www.superherohype.com/tv/485...fects-season-7

Yeah because more Sue, that's what we need this season..... gawd.....

So they're re-casting...and writing him out? Okay .

It'll be weird to see Sue without Ralph but I guess I'm kind of not surprised.

"Season 6's abridged finale ended with Sue Dearbon (Natalie Dreyfuss) - Ralph's eventual wife in the comics - being framed by Mirror Mistress for the murder of Joseph Carver. Given how tied Ralph and Sue's storylines have been thus far, it's understandable that Ralph would need to be part of that -- even if he doesn't continue on the show in the immediate aftermath."

My theory? Can't be a murder without a victim. So probably under the radar they're gonna contract Eric Nenninger to reprise his role as Joseph Carver...who will really be Ralph in disguise as Joseph. That way Ralph-As-Joseph can say his goodbyes, thus "resting" the character until they figure out what to do with him (if anything) in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    "Season 6's abridged finale ended with Sue Dearbon (Natalie Dreyfuss) - Ralph's eventual wife in the comics - being framed by Mirror Mistress for the murder of Joseph Carver. Given how tied Ralph and Sue's storylines have been thus far, it's understandable that Ralph would need to be part of that -- even if he doesn't continue on the show in the immediate aftermath."

My theory? Can't be a murder without a victim. So probably under the radar they're gonna contract Eric Nenninger to reprise his role as Joseph Carver...who will really be Ralph in disguise as Joseph. That way Ralph-As-Joseph can say his goodbyes, thus "resting" the character until they figure out what to do with him (if anything) in the future.
    Y'know, I'd actually be down for the actor trying his hand at Ralph. I'd rather that than completely writing him out.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Y'know, I'd actually be down for the actor trying his hand at Ralph. I'd rather that than completely writing him out.
    I was thinking that too. They'd have to explain why he's staying as, or is stuck as, Joseph Carver. But yeah. Hope his twitter is clean though. :P
    Last edited by Nate Grey; 08-25-2020 at 01:05 PM.

Astonishing Member chamber-music's Avatar

Shantel VanSanten's aka Patty Spivot is claiming she got written off The Flash because of former showrunner Andrew Kreisberg. Kreisberg got fired by WB after multiple sexual harassments complaints were made against him. Kreisberg had a beef with VanSanten. She is still friends with members of the Flash cast and says the behind the scenes issues that plagued the show got cleaned up once Kreisberg left.

Quote Originally Posted by chamber-music View Post
    Shantel VanSanten's aka Patty Spivot is claiming she got written off The Flash because of former showrunner Andrew Kreisberg. Kreisberg got fired by WB after multiple sexual harassments complaints were made against him. Kreisberg had a beef with VanSanten. She is still friends with members of the Flash cast and says the behind the scenes issues that plagued the show got cleaned up once Kreisberg left.
    That sucks. I kinda figured they just wrote her off because they wanted to start building up to Barry and Iris but I wonder what they would've done with her otherwise.

Actually what happened to that editor Iris had at the Citizen? He seemed like he was going to be more important than he actually was.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    That sucks. I kinda figured they just wrote her off because they wanted to start building up to Barry and Iris but I wonder what they would've done with her otherwise.

Actually what happened to that editor Iris had at the Citizen? He seemed like he was going to be more important than he actually was.
    Pretty sure that guy was going to be Iris' love interest they even built it up for a few episodes, before dropping it abruptly. I imagine they probably thought "screw it, we know this relationship isn't going to last we've already shown Iris and Barry will get together in the future because of the newspaper article, might as well get to it" Which in all honesty, I commend them for it. It's not often especially in CW shows, do the protag and their main love interest get together 2 seasons in, they tend to drag it out with the whole "will they, won't they?" shtick. Took like 3 seasons with Felicity, and that's probably because they were weighing in on her or Laurel. 4 seasons in Smallville with Lana, who was Clark's first main love interest, before Lois was even introduced on the show, which obviously didn't last. And 3 seasons with Lois, once Lana was out of the picture. It saves everyone's time if they just get to it and saves the annoying drama.
    Last edited by GSman; 10-17-2020 at 11:18 PM.

First five episode titles for season 7 revealed.

7x1"All's Well That Ends Wells"
    7x2 "The Speed of Thought"
    7x3 "Mother"
    7x4 "Central City Strong"
    7x5 "Fear Me"