Page 753 of 827 FirstFirst ... 253653703743749750751752753754755756757763803 ... LastLast
Results 11,281 to 11,295 of 12392

I think the last season was a step back in the right direction, so I'm at least going to see how long they can carry things.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I don't think the Scudder or McCulloch versions of Mirror Master ever met each other in the comics. I wonder if they could do that on the show...
    Interestingly enough, The Top is returning for the season premiere, so I wonder if she'll meet/team up with this version of Mirror Master.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Interestingly enough, The Top is returning for the season premiere, so I wonder if she'll meet/team up with this version of Mirror Master.
    Speaking of which:

spoilers:
    Looks like they're going to unceremoniously off Scudder so Eva's the only Mirror Master.
    end of spoilers

They seriously need to do the Rogues for season 8....or else what's the point. And make it the final season too.

Mighty Member

Loving Barry's impersonations of all the Wells.

Why did we lose Cavanaugh? We lost Ralph and Cisco. New Team Flash feels weird.
    Last edited by Kirby101; 03-03-2021 at 06:57 AM.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

We start the season off with our protagonist in stasis to conserve his speed because Barry's powers are dwindling by the second. The mask forming on his face is a pretty cool new feature though .

Chester was reading a book by Meena Dhawan from the comics. She ended up working for Black Hole at some point, so I wonder if we might see her? Or just see her in general, maybe as a love interest for Chester?

They pretty unceremoniously offed Scudder to leave Eva as the one true Mirror Master. Not only does his girlfriend betray him and apparently been the entire mastermind of their partnership but he's taken down in one hit without them even bothering to bring his actor back. And apparently he wasn't even a real guy to begin with but created by Eva? Not quite sure how that works, but okay.

What is Eva's motivation? Taking down Black Hole? They seem kind of vague about what exactly she's after. Granted, this was before she found out the truth that Carver wasn't lying, Eva really did die during the Particle Accelerator explosion and the current Eva is just a mirror duplicate with her memories. So I guess that means she's technically not a Metahuman, but a Mirror Monster.

Chester has been added to the intro to replace Ralph, and he basically feels like the new Cisco. We saw Vibe in the intro so does that mean Cisco might get his powers back so Chester can takeover comms and tech? Allegra kind of felt like the new Caitlin in this episode too, especially since they were there for the Wells' death instead of Cisco and Caitlin (even though the two have much longer histories with the Wells').

Speaking of, it was nice to see all the Wells' again, including HR! Man, he was a sight for sore eyes. We even got a new Wells in Harrison Orson Welles, who I guess was his Earth's version of Orson Welles? Did he voice Unicron?

Barry Allen's life has been so defined by Harrison Wells but now he literally becomes Harrison Wells, complete with Grant Gustin doing his utmost to do justice to Tom Cavanagh's distinct performances as the individual Wells'. We even got Wells the Grey out of it .

Did no one think to put Meta-Dampeneners on the girl who can use her powers by sight? What, did Cecile think she was putting Rosa at ease by not erasing her powers? Although I guess it lead to Top debuting their comic ability to manipulate emotions, and now Cecile seemingly has that power too.

Could they have possibly called Supergirl or Superman to deal with the plane? I guess Kara's still busy with the stuff in her own season and Barry doesn't have Clark on speed dial.

A Harrison Wells helped create The Flash, so it's only fitting that all Harrison Wells' end up becoming the new Speed Force to keep The Flash running. I'm glad Barry got to say goodbye to all the main Wells' before they vanished into nothing, but I can't believe the show was done with Harrison Wells or Tom Cavanagh beyond, I assume, the Wells' taking over for the original Speed Force and talking to Barry through it. Granted this was written back when it was leading into the season finale of last season, so they might have wanted to leave audiences waiting for what the plan was for Harrison Wells in the subsequent season (especially with Thawne coming back).

Although are Wally and Jay counted with the New Speed Force?

It's nice to see Barry back at full speed and The Flash back to prominence. Will he finally be able to fight Eva and not get beat up all the time?

We start the season off with our protagonist in stasis to conserve his speed because Barry's powers are dwindling by the second. The mask forming on his face is a pretty cool new feature though .
    It was raining in my area and that affected my tv signal. I saw him put on that crazy new sci-fi effect mask, but did they explain it real quickly at any point? Like did my tv go out during a line for that?

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tabo61 View Post
    Loving Barry's impersonations of all the Wells.
    Especially Sherloque. That was hilarious.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    It was raining in my area and that affected my tv signal. I saw him put on that crazy new sci-fi effect mask, but did they explain it real quickly at any point? Like did my tv go out during a line for that?
    I guess Barry can use the Speed Force to make his mask now? Or it's built into the suit like Black Panther's mask.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    I guess Barry can use the Speed Force to make his mask now? Or it's built into the suit like Black Panther's mask.
    I presume it's more like Black Panther's mask . . . or Spider-Man's when he's wearing the MCU Iron Spider Armor, both of which are based in nanotech. What I'm wondering is if the entire suit retracts like the mask can.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Feels like it's been so long since I've watched an episode of The Flash. Was there some sort of Covid protocol mandate that said actors have to mostly act with...themselves? I liked Iris and the other versions of her, but Wells really took the cake. The major versions of Wells making a comeback managed to be both hilarious and heartbreaking. Even Barry got in on the fun! Is Orson Wells foreshadowing who our next Wells of the season will be?

Would've been nice to have Scudder go out with a bigger moment, but him being a construct was an interesting twist. The thing about the Top...hmmm...well, I wonder what it means for Cecile and if we're going to see her powers expand?

I miss Cisco and Caitlin. Chester's a lot of fun, though. I wonder if they're setting up a romance between him and Allegra?

Could they have possibly called Supergirl or Superman to deal with the plane? I guess Kara's still busy with the stuff in her own season and Barry doesn't have Clark on speed dial.
    He doesn't? Mirror-Barry is taking cuisine advice from Clark, so who knows? I know Barry is closer to Kara, but it would be cool to see a Flash/Superman team-up.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    I presume it's more like Black Panther's mask . . . or Spider-Man's when he's wearing the MCU Iron Spider Armor, both of which are based in nanotech. What I'm wondering is if the entire suit retracts like the mask can.
    I'm not a fan of it. It looks cool and all, but it feels too MCU. What happened to doing the suit-inside-a-ring thing?

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    Feels like it's been so long since I've watched an episode of The Flash. Was there some sort of Covid protocol mandate that said actors have to mostly act with...themselves? I liked Iris and the other versions of her, but Wells really took the cake. The major versions of Wells making a comeback managed to be both hilarious and heartbreaking. Even Barry got in on the fun! Is Orson Wells foreshadowing who our next Wells of the season will be?
    I did get the sense the actors may have been social distancing themselves from each other within actual scenes.
    Would've been nice to have Scudder go out with a bigger moment, but him being a construct was an interesting twist. The thing about the Top...hmmm...well, I wonder what it means for Cecile and if we're going to see her powers expand?
    I'm not sure exactly what the deal with Scudder was. He was a mirror construct the whole time? Like, Mirror!Eva just created him to peek into the outside world and wreak havoc? Is the real Sam Scudder still in the Mirror Dimension? Is he dead? It just didn't seem to make sense.

I'm wondering how apprehensive we should be about Cecile's new application of her power.
    I miss Cisco and Caitlin. Chester's a lot of fun, though. I wonder if they're setting up a romance between him and Allegra?
    I feel like Chester's too old for Allegra. I don't know if they've been firm about ages but I feel like there's maybe a 6-8 age difference between them.
    I'm not a fan of it. It looks cool and all, but it feels too MCU. What happened to doing the suit-inside-a-ring thing?
    I presume he still needs the Flash Ring for the full suit.

You could definitely tell that this was supposed to be part of last Season.

Anyways, I didn't really feel anything. Reason mostly being that like 80% of all Team Flash was absent. They should've been there for this.

I did get the sense the actors may have been social distancing themselves from each other within actual scenes.
    Wasn't this episode mostly, if not completely, done last year, before the Pandemic shut everything down? If that's the case, then it wouldn't have been social distancing practices.