Page 754 of 827 FirstFirst ... 254654704744750751752753754755756757758764804 ... LastLast
Results 11,296 to 11,310 of 12392
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Wasn't this episode mostly, if not completely, done last year, before the Pandemic shut everything down? If that's the case, then it wouldn't have been social distancing practices.
    Before April of last year? Maybe, I have no evidence to the contrary, but that seems, on the surface, unlikely.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    Feels like it's been so long since I've watched an episode of The Flash. Was there some sort of Covid protocol mandate that said actors have to mostly act with...themselves? I liked Iris and the other versions of her, but Wells really took the cake. The major versions of Wells making a comeback managed to be both hilarious and heartbreaking. Even Barry got in on the fun! Is Orson Wells foreshadowing who our next Wells of the season will be?

Would've been nice to have Scudder go out with a bigger moment, but him being a construct was an interesting twist. The thing about the Top...hmmm...well, I wonder what it means for Cecile and if we're going to see her powers expand?

I miss Cisco and Caitlin. Chester's a lot of fun, though. I wonder if they're setting up a romance between him and Allegra?

He doesn't? Mirror-Barry is taking cuisine advice from Clark, so who knows? I know Barry is closer to Kara, but it would be cool to see a Flash/Superman team-up.

I'm not a fan of it. It looks cool and all, but it feels too MCU. What happened to doing the suit-inside-a-ring thing?
    Understandable. I'd presume the rest of the suit is still generated from the ring, or at least that's my hope.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Darknight Detective View Post
    Especially Sherloque. That was hilarious.

Love it when Barry/Sherlogue Wells mentioned KING TUT and Earth-66.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

That should be interesting.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Barry? He freaky.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Okay, from the moment Flash started fighting Cisco and Frost my tv reception crapped out - what all did I miss?

Mighty Member

Missed most of it, did he just throw away the speedforce Wells sacrificed his life for?

I did not know I needed a speedster with cold powers until that [brief] fight. Man that was awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    I did not know I needed a speedster with cold powers until that [brief] fight. Man that was awesome.
    I missed it...

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    I missed it...
    Wait about, oh, 15, 30 minutes. The clip will be on youtube. If it isn't on there already. Folks are pretty quick with that.

Mighty Member

Barry became Brainiac.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Wait about, oh, 15, 30 minutes. The clip will be on youtube. If it isn't on there already. Folks are pretty quick with that.
    So, how did the fight go and what happened after? Seriously, I just caught pixellated glimpses after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    So, how did the fight go and what happened after? Seriously, I just caught pixellated glimpses after that.
    EDIT: Boy was I wrong how that fight turned out lol see the clip, and then:

spoilers:
    He opened the portal, Iris was trying to get him to bring Singh and Camila through, he refused, she said no, he turned up some dial that made the portal act as a tractor beam dragging her though. She starts convulsing. Barry says he didn't predict this, he throws a lightning bolt at the artificial speed force, he's electrocuted but then he's back to normal. He kneels by Iris. Scene cuts to the police station, where a random cop is grabbed by her mirror duplicate in the elevator. Oh and somehow the Wells, the original Wells, that Thrawne killed and then impersonated, is resurrected right above the shallow grave Thrawne made for him.
    end of spoilers

I think that's everything...anyone else, feel free to add anything I missed.

But yeah, it'll be on youtube at least by 10pm EST.

DAMN that was quick.
    Last edited by Nate Grey; 03-09-2021 at 07:37 PM. Reason: faulty memory

Here you go
    EDIT: Great minds... oh, well. It's good enough to be seen twice.