Page 757 of 827 FirstFirst ... 257657707747753754755756757758759760761767807 ... LastLast
Results 11,341 to 11,355 of 12392

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post

I often joke about Barry winning by "learning the power of love". But they are almost parodying themselves now.

Interesting solution to the Elongated Man problem.

And we haven't seen the last of Welles. Why bring him back after last week only to have him leave.
    I dropped out after season 3 as a regular but It was on the other night so I watched, that scene was not only painful but was a hysterically eye rolling moment.

I truly hope the CW has nothing to do with Stargirl other than allowing it to air on its network. Season 1 was so good and I don’t want to see it go down the road the Flash has.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I assume he re-formed.

Although without the Speed Force, maybe he faded away?

Actually, is the OG!Speed Force back now? Did Wally get his speed back? Jay?
    Probably, yeah. Reigniting the Speed Force, though, we might just be getting more speedsters like the beginning arc of Joshua Williamson's Flash run, "Lightning Strikes Twice" . . . which would of course give us Godspeed.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Probably, yeah. Reigniting the Speed Force, though, we might just be getting more speedsters like the beginning arc of Joshua Williamson's Flash run, "Lightning Strikes Twice" . . . which would of course give us Godspeed.
    I think we might get Godspeed, but not a bunch of other Speedsters.

I think we might get Godspeed, but not a bunch of other Speedsters.
    If Godspeed came out of that reignited Speed Force, it would still follow in the series' trajectory of something horrible being unleashed on the world because of something Barry did or didn't do.

If Godspeed came out of that reignited Speed Force, it would still follow in the series' trajectory of something horrible being unleashed on the world because of something Barry did or didn't do.
    "Because we did _____, our world was opened up to new threats. And I'm the only one fast enough to stop them. I am The Flash!"

"Because we did _____, our world was opened up to new threats. And I'm the only one fast enough to stop them. I am The Flash!"
    I miss those intro monologues. They were fun.

I miss those intro monologues. They were fun.
    I like the new themed intro, but I do miss the opening narrations .

Maybe it lost some of the momentum because this was supposed to end last year, but the finale didn't feel big enough for me. I liked Mirror Monarch's plan and all, but...I don't know, I was expecting something huge. Nash dying and Wells returning was probably the high point for me from these last few episodes. There's definitely more to this Wells than we're getting, and I'm looking forward to some kind of curveball when he comes back.

The conclusion to Sue and Ralph felt beside the point. Even though we didn't have Hartley Sawyer, at least Ralph did get to talk and say Ralph-like things.

Seeing Caitlin wearing Frost's costume is honestly kind of hot .
    I thought it was...cool.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroBG82 View Post
    I can't be the only one thinking this Wells is actually going to be Thawne again, can I? He steals Thawne-as-Wells' signature line, he gets the ability to pop in and out of time at will, he's integral to rebooting the Speed Force, which seems to have also woken up the other Forces, and he has that weird staring off into space moment during the Speed Force bit.
    That's a definite possibility.

What has the show established about Godspeed so far? Aside from XS confronting him, I've kinda forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    Maybe it lost some of the momentum because this was supposed to end last year, but the finale didn't feel big enough for me. I liked Mirror Monarch's plan and all, but...I don't know, I was expecting something huge. Nash dying and Wells returning was probably the high point for me from these last few episodes. There's definitely more to this Wells than we're getting, and I'm looking forward to some kind of curveball when he comes back.

The conclusion to Sue and Ralph felt beside the point. Even though we didn't have Hartley Sawyer, at least Ralph did get to talk and say Ralph-like things.

I thought it was...cool.

That's a definite possibility.

What has the show established about Godspeed so far? Aside from XS confronting him, I've kinda forgotten.
    He's a speedster from the future and a straight-up bad guy as opposed to the original comics version who thought of himself as an anti-hero doing what Barry wouldn't or couldn't, kind of the Jason Todd/Red Hood of the "Flash Family." So far, he's sent robotic duplicates of himself through time to mess with Barry and company in the present, and that's about it.

So was that 2 or 3 times in a half hour that Flash just stood in front of Abacadabra and demanded he give up, only to be too slow to stop Aba from taking down Flash.
    Our idiot hero.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Well that was a huge WTF lol

If I saw a giant absorb the energy of an antimatter bomb, I'd throw more energy at him, sure. Our idiot hero.

Well, he did stop Cadabra with "The Power of Love".
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Mighty Member

Double the trouble???????

I think it was a she, actually. Resembled Mona from Legends or even a more comic-accurate Grace, but I doubt it was either.

Was the big angry dude from the comics? Didn't recognize him.