Page 762 of 827 FirstFirst ... 262662712752758759760761762763764765766772812 ... LastLast
Results 11,416 to 11,430 of 12392

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Wasn't he supposed to leave around the same time they introduced Chester?
    I don't know what they had planned originally, does it matter? He's been a pretty great, consistent character.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    I don't know what they had planned originally, does it matter? He's been a pretty great, consistent character.
    Did I say he wasn't? KabutoRyder was the one who said "bout time", not me. Take that up with him/her, thanks.

But around the time Chester came on was the same time news came about Valdez "thinking" of leaving. He's changed his mind, and as such he seemed to alternate with Chester with only recently both of them being on at the same time. The article seems to indicate he's "for real" about leaving this time.

Well I did not expect that. CW was clever for a change. Let my guard down after the whole "You're his lightning rod" spiel. lol

Mighty Member

Barry's Mom has gone to the dark side.

I remember hearing that Carlos wanted to leave, maybe last season, but then suddenly he decided to stick around. Honestly, I figured he'd be leaving when he gave up his powers. He'd go off into the sunset with Camilla and get the rare happy ending, which would leave it open for a guest spot down the road.

Cavanagh- I liked Eobard Wells, and I liked Harry. Looking back, I even liked HR to a degree. But the gimmick is played out, and it was past time for him to leave. Maybe he also gets a somewhat happy ending, leaving as Timeless Wells.

The Flash doesn't need sidekicks like Cisco and HR anyways, those characters has only hurt the show.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    I remember hearing that Carlos wanted to leave, maybe last season, but then suddenly he decided to stick around.
    Yep.

Honestly, I figured he'd be leaving when he gave up his powers. He'd go off into the sunset with Camilla and get the rare happy ending, which would leave it open for a guest spot down the road.
    That might happen, but I wonder why he had to lose his powers when they thought he was leaving? I kinda like the idea of him suddenly popping up and vibing some foe to help out Flash.

Cavanagh- I liked Eobard Wells, and I liked Harry. Looking back, I even liked HR to a degree. But the gimmick is played out, and it was past time for him to leave. Maybe he also gets a somewhat happy ending, leaving as Timeless Wells.
    I think I liked Jesse Quick's father (the one from the Earth with a 50s esthetic, yet also futuristic). The rest were...ok. Kinda like to get to know Timeless Wells, but, alas.

Felt like they tried to write Cisco out a couple times already only to wuss out. Plus in later seasons the biggest "vibe" the actor seemed to give out is that he didn't want to be there anymore. pun intended. Kinda reminded me of Jennifer Lawrence in the latter xmen movies. Like you just knew she was only there for the $

Quote Originally Posted by LifeIsILL View Post
    The Flash doesn't need sidekicks like Cisco and HR anyways, those characters has only hurt the show.
    How so? I mean, it's not DC Comics, it the CW's DC - they're never going to not do the team of supporting characters/heroes. Arrow, Flash, Supergirl, Black Lightning. You can say this formula has hurt all those shows, but they're never going to be the truly solo outing from the comics. So, unless you find Cisco and HR to be worse than say Felicity and Diggle or Alex and Martian Manhunter, kind of an odd dig.

That might happen, but I wonder why he had to lose his powers when they thought he was leaving? I kinda like the idea of him suddenly popping up and vibing some foe to help out Flash.
    That's just it- he lost his powers because they thought he was leaving. If he was still Vibe, the casual fan would expect him to breach on in whenever the Flash needed help. But as a normal, powerless human, if he goes away, he goes away for good.

That's just it- he lost his powers because they thought he was leaving. If he was still Vibe, the casual fan would expect him to breach on in whenever the Flash needed help. But as a normal, powerless human, if he goes away, he goes away for good.
    Aaand I just proved your point. D'oh. I thought it was a budget issue but...yeah, that's it.

It's like two sides debating Killer Frost as Frost's general identity and brand and the person she is trying to redefine herself as on the show. I mean, Killer Frost will probably still appear in other media as Killer Frost, it's what the character is known by, but Frost really wishes you didn't call her that here...

Cecile did a much better job defending Frost than she did defending Barry, it's just too bad the rest of Team Flash kind of screwed everything up. Who knew trying to circumvent the legal system and due process would make things even worse?

Oh hey, it's eyeball guy! It was nice to see him be there for Frost and let her know the Meta community is on her side .

Alexa is still as community-oriented and unwilling to take @#$& from anyone as she is in the comics, just minus being able to control her powers. Also a lot less dark-skinned, but I assumed as much from her Fuerza form.

It feels like Barry is torn between his wife and his mother...which just makes Speed Force Nora even creepier.

Wow, Barry actually got someone to trust him as The Flash without revealing his secret identity! That's impressive .

So Kramer basically wants to establish a precedent for curing Metahuman criminals so they can cure all of them. On one level, I get it, like does Weather Wizard really deserve his powers? But on the other hand, it probably becomes a slippery slope where Metas could get cured even for minor crimes, and it's basically revoking a physical part of them. I do wonder if we're going to find out about that Meta that killed her unit though. Was that somebody important?

Couldn't the judge have seen what was going on and what Frost was risking trying to go for life in prison instead of getting cured and still given Frost a lighter sentence? With guts and a display like that, life in prison without parole feels excessive and basically like Frost was daring the court. I'm not sure that sends a great precedent here.

Is Frost going to be in prison for the rest of the season? Is this their way of writing her out so Allegra can take over her spot while Caitlin just does science stuff? Or will they have her be released to do hero stuff?

People hated CGI Fuerza so much that we're going to kill Alexa so she can never transform again...she deserved better though, considering how awesome she is in the comics .

So I guess it's up to Team Flash to prevent the Speed Force from killing the rest of the Forces so it ends up the sole force entity in the world, maybe to the point where the Flash Family (Barry, Jay, Bart, Nora) have to come together to stop the Speed Force?

Aaand I just proved your point. D'oh. I thought it was a budget issue but...yeah, that's it.
    Speaking of budget issues- was the whole point of splitting Frost from Caitlin, then putting her on trial and sending her to prison for the rest of her life just to get out of having to do the ice effects and makeup on Danielle?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    So Kramer basically wants to establish a precedent for curing Metahuman criminals so they can cure all of them. On one level, I get it, like does Weather Wizard really deserve his powers? But on the other hand, it probably becomes a slippery slope where Metas could get cured even for minor crimes, and it's basically revoking a physical part of them. I do wonder if we're going to find out about that Meta that killed her unit though. Was that somebody important?
    I hate that it was even on the table. The judge should have shut that down immediately. It's like forced sterilization- there is no way that is anything but reprehensible.

Speaking of budget issues- was the whole point of splitting Frost from Caitlin, then putting her on trial and sending her to prison for the rest of her life just to get out of having to do the ice effects and makeup on Danielle?
    I mean, they were the ones who decided to do more of it last season and this season, so couldn't they have just had Caitlin take over more? Unless she just wanted to pull a Cisco.
    I hate that it was even on the table. The judge should have shut that down immediately. It's like forced sterilization- there is no way that is anything but reprehensible.
    I blame season 5 for the Metahuman cure.