Page 767 of 827 FirstFirst ... 267667717757763764765766767768769770771777817 ... LastLast
Results 11,491 to 11,505 of 12392
    Mighty Member

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beantownbrown View Post
    Yes. This dude looks like Impulse, alright.

If anything the likeness almost is too spot on. The dude looks
    disturbingly toon like.

I know the image has been shopped.

That doesn't account for the expression on his face.

Quote Originally Posted by JorgeJ77 View Post
    How bad is this episode?
    Season 4 level bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    Yes. This dude looks like Impulse, alright.

If anything the likeness almost is too spot on. The dude looks
    disturbingly toon like.

I know the image has been shopped.

That doesn't account for the expression on his face.
    Yeah, the only jarring part is he looks older than the image of Bart they're homaging .

Time to fire the photoshop team.

I hope Bart and Godpseed can inject some energy into this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I hope Bart and Godpseed can inject some energy into this season.
    What, don't you want more of Barry and Iris's "kids"? The rest of the season should be all of them trying to live under one roof and the wacky hijinks that ensues.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    What, don't you want more of Barry and Iris's "kids"? The rest of the season should be all of them trying to live under one roof and the wacky hijinks that ensues.
    Well, I could probably live with more Psych (he seems to be enjoying himself the most), but I'd probably prefer Barry and Iris' actual kids .

Nothing against the actor he's fine, but whoever photoshopped this needs to be replaced ASAP.

What was that Heather Langenkamp sitcom in the 80's? Just the 10 of Us? It could be like that, but with superpowers.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    What was that Heather Langenkamp sitcom in the 80's? Just the 10 of Us? It could be like that, but with superpowers.
    And everyone is in their 30s.

Extraordinary Member

And everyone is in their 30s.
    It's funny, there were all these family sitcoms when I was a kid, like Saved By The Bell, where the kids were played by actual teenagers.

At some point, TV producers stopped casting actual teenagers as teens and it's gotten really obvious.

It's already in "Hello, fellow teenagers" territory.

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    It's funny, there were all these family sitcoms when I was a kid, like Saved By The Bell, where the kids were played by actual teenagers.

At some point, TV producers stopped casting actual teenagers as teens and it's gotten really obvious.

It's already in "Hello, fellow teenagers" territory.
    Kinda reminds me of the original 90210. The only ones who were actual teenagers when the show started were Tori Spelling and Brian Austin Green. Everyone else was 21 and above. Seemed to get worse with other shows where to play a teenager you had to be at least 24 in real life. lol

They did a decent job of humanizing Psych, but this show is way too quick to forgive and forget its villains and their crimes. Is this some sort of over-correction from the days of the Pipeline?

I'm not sure where they're going with Joe leaving and all, but I hope it makes for a good plot.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Sorry, I wasn't clear before. We have seen the real Speed Force before- it's the Nora that we've seen every time that Barry goes into the Speed Force and talks to the personification. But that Speed Force 'died'. What I'm saying is that when they re-birthed the Speed Force, it wasn't the Force we saw before, but the NEGATIVE Speed Force. And that the original Speed Force hasn't come back yet.
    Oh, that would be a cool turn on things.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    This is probably the most actively helpful Team Citizen has been all season.
    Probably because we haven't seen much of Kamilla this season and they've been having Allegra sort of follow in Nash's footsteps. I definitely prefer Iris as heading Team Citizen and doing investigating on her end than being an active part of Star Labs, but with Kamilla leaving, I worry that'll leave Iris and Team Citizen with a less active role.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    When will Vibe tell Team Flash he and his lady are flying the coop? Midseason break?
    Will Cisco stay on until the end of the season? When is the midseason break and how many episodes are we getting for the season? This whole schedule has made me lose my bearings.

Quote Originally Posted by AdamFTF View Post
    This is something that's gotten to me for a while. This show really wants to lean into themes of family and parenthood . . . without using any actual children. Or even adults who can pass as teenagers.

First there was introducing Kid Flash as a young man who was already off to college. Then Nora aka XS who appeared as an adult from the future. Now they have these "Forces" as their children even though they're inhabiting the bodies of adults who don't know them. And next season we get Impulse . . . who looks about 25.

I know that working with children is tough and there are education and child labor laws to consider. But sometimes these themes work best when you can see an appreciable age difference between the characters.
    That's true. Arrow did it much better with William because Oliver actually had a child he was responsible for and William was going to school and doing typical kid things. That's not something we're seeing with any of Barry and Iris' "kids".

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    They did a decent job of humanizing Psych, but this show is way too quick to forgive and forget its villains and their crimes. Is this some sort of over-correction from the days of the Pipeline?
    Probably because we haven't seen much of Kamilla this season and they've been having Allegra sort of follow in Nash's footsteps. I definitely prefer Iris as heading Team Citizen and doing investigating on her end than being an active part of Star Labs, but with Kamilla leaving, I worry that'll leave Iris and Team Citizen with a less active role.
    Wait a second...are Psyche and Fuerza going to become regulars? Fuerza could go to Team Citizen, and Psyche could be Ralph's de facto replacement while Runk goes to the Cisco role.

That might be why they're leaning into that "children" angle so hard, Psyche and Fuerza are Barry and Iris 2.0 ("siblings" that become a couple).

As for Joe, fingers crossed he becomes a sort of liaison between Argus and the government, complete with his own team AND oversight over his old department. In other words, a sort of "promotion".