Page 768 of 827 FirstFirst ... 268668718758764765766767768769770771772778818 ... LastLast
Results 11,506 to 11,520 of 12392

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    They did a decent job of humanizing Psych, but this show is way too quick to forgive and forget its villains and their crimes. Is this some sort of over-correction from the days of the Pipeline?
    Marlize, Blacksmith, Eva, Abra Kadabra, Psych...I mean, at least they acknowledged how far gone Bloodwork was and locked him up.
    Probably because we haven't seen much of Kamilla this season and they've been having Allegra sort of follow in Nash's footsteps. I definitely prefer Iris as heading Team Citizen and doing investigating on her end than being an active part of Star Labs, but with Kamilla leaving, I worry that'll leave Iris and Team Citizen with a less active role.
    I hope they take notes from Lois in SM&L.
    Will Cisco stay on until the end of the season? When is the midseason break and how many episodes are we getting for the season? This whole schedule has made me lose my bearings.
    Wasn't the Frost getting arrested episode the mid-season break? Or is that going to be the Forces arc ending?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Wait a second...are Psyche and Fuerza going to become regulars? Fuerza could go to Team Citizen, and Psyche could be Ralph's de facto replacement while Runk goes to the Cisco role.

That might be why they're leaning into that "children" angle so hard, Psyche and Fuerza are Barry and Iris 2.0 ("siblings" that become a couple).

As for Joe, fingers crossed he becomes a sort of liaison between Argus and the government, complete with his own team AND oversight over his old department. In other words, a sort of "promotion".
    I'll be kind of surprised if the Forces stick around past this storyline, but you never know...

Maybe Joe will become a PI that works for Cecile?

Saw a set photo that showed the Reverse Flash. I think it may have been from the finale, but I think it would be funny if it's the Reverse Flash that ends up killing 'Nora'.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Saw a set photo that showed the Reverse Flash. I think it may have been from the finale, but I think it would be funny if it's the Reverse Flash that ends up killing 'Nora'.
    It's what he's good at...

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It's what he's good at...
    And as soon as he does this plays in the background.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    That's true. Arrow did it much better with William because Oliver actually had a child he was responsible for and William was going to school and doing typical kid things. That's not something we're seeing with any of Barry and Iris' "kids".
    And a season where Flash and his team have to mentor a group of kids in how to be superheroes might be a fun season. And DC doesn't exactly have a shortage of young heroes they could have used. They could use Damage. They could use some of the '96 Teen Titans. The possibilities are there.

Quote Originally Posted by AdamFTF View Post
    And a season where Flash and his team have to mentor a group of kids in how to be superheroes might be a fun season. And DC doesn't exactly have a shortage of young heroes they could have used. They could use Damage. They could use some of the '96 Teen Titans. The possibilities are there.
    And they'll never exploit them.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'll be kind of surprised if the Forces stick around past this storyline, but you never know...

Maybe Joe will become a PI that works for Cecile?
    I like the P.I. angle. That way the Producers won't have to spend any extra money, just re-dress and reuse Ralph P.I. office set.

For all the time that Joe was head of the Meta Human Taskforce, it never had more than 2 people on it and that was counting Joe. The show was too cheap to even give him a Plainclothes Officer of the Week or two to boss around.

So I wouldn't hold out hope for him getting his own team. Unless they are only referred to in dialogue and never seen, not even an extra.

Mighty Member

Flash is on 11 not 8 today will it cone again

Quote Originally Posted by fin5 View Post
    Flash is on 11 not 8 today will it cone again
    Yes, instead we will see if Kevin Durrand and James Hardin can defeat the Celtics using the power of love. Or, since it is not the series finale, will they lose because they didn't learn the lesson of teamwork.
    Pretty much the same as any Flash episode.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Mighty Member

Barry's mom was a great super-villain.

Can someone tell me how someone in prison for life without parole... can be out on probation?!

Psych was probably the best part of this entire Forces arc.

Nora sees Iris as "competition?" I don't even know where to begin to unpack that.

It's kind of fitting that Psycho's lightning bolt would hit Cecile given she was responsible for his first defeat, although I don't think that was intentional.

Speed Force has gone full Dark Phoenix.

Joe is already regretting quitting only five minutes after doing so. Now it seems like he's accepted his new job as Team Flash's resident motivational speaker.

So how many established Supervillains escaped Iron Heights? As many as the future plots will need to use?

"Teenage Time God" Chester realizes Dion's just using his powers to look like he did as a teenager, right?

Why would Barry want to get rid of the Speed Force? He's already been de-powered two times this season.

Who knew all Frost needed to do to get out of life imprisonment was to actually break out of prison, help put other escapees back, and then the DA office will totally help them get probation?

I love how Chillblaine has a jacket in his comic colors but doesn't wear a shirt so the audience (and Frost) can enjoy his stellar abs. And he won't stop flirting with Frost even after anything, and she can't resist crushing on him. Although she still sends him back to prison, so I kind of wonder where that's going. I guess every good Superhero needs a Catwoman.

Gotta admit, when that green plane flew in, I thought Green Lantern was going to show up to back Flash up.

So are the Forces good? Bad? The show can't seem to make up its mind. I mean, even Alexa, the one good Force, tries to choke Iris to get her way because (for some reason) she and Bashir think they can take on the Speed Force...and then end up running back to Barry.

CGI Forces Fight! Dion kind of looked like Atomic Skull for a second there.

It would've been cool if the Speed Force brought back Black Flash to hunt the Forces like in the comic Forces War.

Who needs a motivational speech to stop the Speed Force when we can just use crippling loneliness? Although wouldn't it still have Speedsters in the future? Are the Force Users now effectively immortal?

How convenient that all the Force users agree to abandon the physical plane of existence and live in perpetuity in the Speed Force. It's not like there was anything left for them in the real world that they could still do or lives they could live...other than own up to their crimes I guess, but I guess this is making up for that? I dunno. Basically they just had to write the Forces out, and now Barry is once again supposedly faster than ever that will probably not hold up to the actual plot.

Cisco and Kamila are two nerds who are extremely hot for each other...and maybe Allegra and Chester will become a thing? Isn't Chester kind of older than her...?

Well, I guess we can pinpoint when Nora and Bart were conceived. Barry even said "Impulse."

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Can someone tell me how someone in prison for life without parole... can be out on probation?!
    The Arrowverse legal system doesn't line up with our own at all.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Didn't the show start with that?

OI. I forgot third generation Nora. That happens to someone who dropped the show three seasons in.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Quote Originally Posted by The Darknight Detective View Post
    The Arrowverse legal system doesn't line up with our own at all.
    At least that's being consistent .