Page 792 of 827 FirstFirst ... 292692742782788789790791792793794795796802 ... LastLast
Results 11,866 to 11,880 of 12392

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    Definitely agree. The story was tighter and it didn't feel slow or padded to me, like previous arcs have felt.
    I also think fans liked Despero and Thawne more than they did Mirror Monarch, the Speed Force, or Godspeed.
    Are we counting Cecile as part of Team Flash? I feel like Cecile should be more on Joe's level, although they typically tend to write her as younger than him and part of the team. She and Iris never get that mother/daughter dynamic.
    It feels like she's part of Team Flash at this point what with her empath powers and being the lab all the time. She and Iris seemed to argue in this arc more than they got along though.

I mean I'm glad the guy won't go out of work anytime soon, but at this point, I wonder how much longer they want to keep the series going.

I'm cool if it ends with season 10. They caught up with Smallville and it's a good place to leave off.

Probably the best/most reasonable deal they could have come up for him.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I'm cool if it ends with season 10. They caught up with Smallville and it's a good place to leave off.
    Smallville? I want them to tie Supernatural.

In all seriousness, I might not feel they way down the road, but I still like the show. That last 5-episode arc showed me there's still enough gas in the tank.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Quote Originally Posted by The Darknight Detective View Post
    Smallville? I want them to tie Supernatural.

In all seriousness, I might not feel they way down the road, but I still like the show. That last 5-episode arc showed me there's still enough gas in the tank.
    Yeah. It also shows that the season long 20+ episode villain (finally defeated by the Power of Love) doesn't work.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Yeah. It also shows that the season long 20+ episode villain (finally defeated by the Power of Love) doesn't work.
    I'm tired of that myself. If the suspense and entertainment value can be sustained that long, fine, but we know it's not easy to do. The shorter arcs just make more sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Honestly Reverse Flash was the best longterm villian. But they needed to fight more villian teams than the solo ones. Dark and HIVE would've been better used here than Arrow to me.

They need the Fearsome Five than the Thinker.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 01-29-2022 at 10:40 AM.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

I think the larger consensus is that this show, this Flash, is past its warranty. Responsible showrunners/networks should look to give long running shows a solid send off.
    As mush as I still enjoy X-Files S8-9, cause that show was about the cases(in theory) not the case solvers, they probably should've wrapped it when Duchovney wanted out at S7.
    Grant is signaling so find a way to wrap it up at S9 I say.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Honestly Reverse Flash was the best longterm villian. But they needed to fight more villian teams than the solo ones. Dark and HIVE would've been better used here than Arrow to me.

They need the Fearsome Five than the Thinker.
    They screwed up The Rogues so hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    I think the larger consensus is that this show, this Flash, is past its warranty. Responsible showrunners/networks should look to give long running shows a solid send off.
    The ratings are still one of the best on the CW, though, so that's what responsible showrunners/networks really care about the most.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    They screwed up The Rogues so hard.
    Yes. yes they did. So much storyline potential ruined.

Reading bits about Gustin wanting to cap his involvement at 15 eps, I wonder if its just 15 episodes for the season or if they do the full 20 some odd number, we will get more eps like the one with him and Iris on vacation where they were basically in the opening and closing of the episode and the rest of the team handled the heavy lifting.

Wondering if this bit with Bart and Nora is a glimpse into how they will handle that.
    Geek / Gamer / Filmmaker / Indy Pro Wrestler
    @SebastionEnvi (Twitter/Instagram)
    youtube.com/SkunkLifeMedia