BANNED

Default Again: there is no custard, only UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLL...

So, one day you decide to make a snack and go to the fridge. Upon opening it, you find a BOMB of a woman in there wearing a tattered Kryptonian battlesuit in it, eating your stuff, who goes "...there is no butter, ONLY UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLL."

YES! After being stranded on Earth after her ship exploded, Faora-Ul(MOS version) has taken up residence in everyone's fridge!

Do you die of starvation? Does she die of starvation because yer fridge is practically empty? AND. How messed up is your life now that there is a starving Kryptonian soldier living in your fridge?

The Recipe for Disaster Blackid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T51R View Post
    So, one day you decide to make a snack and go to the fridge. Upon opening it, you find a BOMB of a woman in there wearing a tattered Kryptonian battlesuit in it, eating your stuff, who goes "...there is no butter, ONLY UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLL."

YES! After being stranded on Earth after her ship exploded, Faora-Ul(MOS version) has taken up residence in everyone's fridge!

Do you die of starvation? Does she die of starvation because yer fridge is practically empty? AND. How messed up is your life now that there is a starving Kryptonian soldier living in your fridge?
    Please, with my persuasive attitude I would just convince her that being out here in the world is much more comfortable. I then convince her to allow me to aid her in building her health, strength, etc. First, she treats me as a servant, but soon, I become an aid, then as the weeks and months draw out.... who knows? Lover?

CAUSE THAT'S HOW BLACKID DO!

edit: Basically it's Thor the movie except she's Thor and I'm her Jane Foster.
    The Recipe for Disaster asks for Blasphemy, but as for me, ask for me, I give it gravity.

Take my fridge to conventions and charge for autographs and photo ops. Use the proceeds to buy a second fridge for food.

Quote Originally Posted by The Watcher View Post
    Take my fridge to conventions and charge for autographs and photo ops. Use the proceeds to buy a second fridge for food.
    Question is, will a second Faora appear in that new fridge?

I personally would eat out a lot more, and invite Faora to come with me whenever she wants. Is this Superman II Faora or Man of Steel Faora? Both are hot, but the original LA Faora is hotter.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra_Sonic View Post
    I personally would eat out a lot more, and invite Faora to come with me whenever she wants. Is this Superman II Faora or Man of Steel Faora? Both are hot, but the original LA Faora is hotter.
    Superman 2 had Ursa in it not Faora, also isn't her name Faora Hu-Ul.

I tell her there is a woman in hollywood wearing her face, and used it's likeness to make a movie about her defeat at the hands of Superman. This I hope would coax her out of my damn fridge, if she really is some how weak I'm not sure its a good idea to allow her to live. Faora didn't seem to regard anything other than kryptonian life as worth admiring and even without Zodd around seemed like she'd still like to destroy humanity. I'd likely try to poison her, she'll probably kill me but i'd make sure to damage that enviro-suit a little more.
    And now I finally arrived.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by FrenchGemini View Post
    Question is, will a second Faora appear in that new fridge?
    The same Faora will appear in whichever fridge has more food.

Incredible Member

The first thing I'd think is, "How the hell did she get a Ghostbusters reference?!"

Everyone's favorite host Guy Smiley's Avatar

I ask her if she's got room in there, and together we relocate to, I dunno, Chef Ramsay's fridge. He's probably got a better quality of food than I do, and I can now crash at an awesome rent-free extradimensional crystal pyramid.

Quote Originally Posted by T51R View Post
    "...there is no butter, ONLY UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLL."
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1FgyT2ZhWo
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie