Default Rob Lucci vs. Crocodile

And now, a confrontation between two 'bosses' from One Piece.

In one corner: Rob Lucci, the most powerful member of Cipher Pol 9, a master of the Six Powers.

And in the other corner, Crocodile, the leader of Baroque Works, with his Sand Sand fruit abilities.

Both of these two gave Luffy some of the toughest fights he's had in his life. They were the 'final bosses' of the Enies Lobby and Alabasta arcs.

So, what happens when these two face each other?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Lang View Post
    And now, a confrontation between two 'bosses' from One Piece.

In one corner: Rob Lucci, the most powerful member of Cipher Pol 9, a master of the Six Powers.

And in the other corner, Crocodile, the leader of Baroque Works, with his Sand Sand fruit abilities.

Both of these two gave Luffy some of the toughest fights he's had in his life. They were the 'final bosses' of the Enies Lobby and Alabasta arcs.

So, what happens when these two face each other?
    Well, there's no water in the arena, but I'd bet Lucci is crazy enough to make himself bleed so he can punch Croc.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Lucci lacks Haki.

Also, Croc can literally one shot him with his drying ability.

And he can AOE.
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile

Astonishing Member

The only reason Luffy survived Crododile was due to blind luck. I don't see Lucci walking away from this.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

lucci's lack of haki makes it hard for him to really hurt croc but like guy said, i can see lucci making himself bleed to be able to strike him.

but due to his AOE and the area being made of sand, i'm gonna have to give this to croc but lucci wont make it easy.

Extraordinary Member

Lucci can dodge and weave for quite a while but he'll be doing zero to minimal damage, don't see how the rokuogan would work with blood really, and Croc can dodge that stuff.

Even Lucchi's air game won't work as Crocodile is damn good with those tornados of his. He'll bring kitty down to the ground.

I'm not even sure if the liquid weakness Crocodile has counts as general knowledge, so Lucci might have to figure that out. Which he could do I guess, but probably not in time to save him.