Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Atomic Man View Post
    Prime was indeed in the Source Wall before the Flashpoint hit, and I think that Convergence has essentially rewritten Infinite Crisis such that neither Kal-L or Clark-Prime ever died/went bad.

I'd rather find out that Clark-Prime is back on Earth-Prime with Laurie, serving as his world's only hero. Hell, I think this would make a fantastic television series: a kid named Clark Kent in "our world" learns Krypton's real, he's Kal-El, and becomes Superman! Put Kurt Busiek in charge of the show and run with it, keeping it entirely separate from the CWverse.
    I would watch that

Quote Originally Posted by Hilden B. Lade View Post
    Maybe Superboy Prime is so perturbed by the loss of trunks from costumes in this universe during his eventual return that he constructs his new costume entirely out of them, thats an idea I had. Or maybe he just runs around stark-raving-mad punching off peoples heads in nothin' but a single red boxer.
    I would read the trunks off that!!

Any time they take a Kryptonian and make them evil, they're instantly scary as hell. Phil Jimenez had some great panels showing off what Superboy Prime could do. I love Bizarro but has he ever been truly scary like that? I mostly remember him being a really funny character. If you take Superman and think about his number 1 priority: Saving lives. Then you take Bizarro and flip it: Taking lives. That would be terrifying.

I don't know why he isn't one of Supes Major Villains more often he wrecked the superman and flash family. Hell even the Legion feared him and he is time trapper the guy is too awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Atomic Man View Post
    Prime was indeed in the Source Wall before the Flashpoint hit, and I think that Convergence has essentially rewritten Infinite Crisis such that neither Kal-L or Clark-Prime ever died/went bad.

I'd rather find out that Clark-Prime is back on Earth-Prime with Laurie, serving as his world's only hero. Hell, I think this would make a fantastic television series: a kid named Clark Kent in "our world" learns Krypton's real, he's Kal-El, and becomes Superman! Put Kurt Busiek in charge of the show and run with it, keeping it entirely separate from the CWverse.
    The only problem with this premise is that it hurts the already-floundering premise that all of us live on Earth-33 (/Prime). That's one reason that I prefer the idea that he's just living his life out there somewhere, being as deliberately un-noteworthy as possible. Otherwise, if he does become a super-hero (and I do like the idea), I think he should do it in a different universe from ours.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Angel View Post
    Hell even the Legion feared him and he is time trapper the guy is too awesome.
    Well keep in mind, the Time Trapper isn't any one person. Sure in Legion of Three Worlds he turned out to have been Superboy-Prime the whole time, but remember that many many years earlier, he turned out to have been Cosmic Boy the whole time. The Time Trapper's kind of like a self-aware form of entropy, constantly altering the past in order to bring about his own horrific future. Next week DC could reveal that the Time Trapper is an evil future version of Luthor, or John Stewart, or Wonder Woman, and it'd be perfectly consistent with everything we know about the Time Trapper including the fact that he was Superboy-Prime.
    "You know the deal, Metropolis. Treat people right or expect a visit from me."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Black Angel View Post
    I don't know why he isn't one of Supes Major Villains more often he wrecked the superman and flash family. Hell even the Legion feared him and he is time trapper the guy is too awesome.

You just described why he isn't used more often,and you didn't even get it.

BANNED

He should be in the next Justice League movie.

All-New Member

I'll think he will be better if was he was writing like the red hood If you stand in the way he will kill you

Quote Originally Posted by Adekis View Post
    The only problem with this premise is that it hurts the already-floundering premise that all of us live on Earth-33 (/Prime). That's one reason that I prefer the idea that he's just living his life out there somewhere, being as deliberately un-noteworthy as possible. Otherwise, if he does become a super-hero (and I do like the idea), I think he should do it in a different universe from ours.
    To be fair, Earth Prime being the real world was always dumb considering that it debuted with Barry going there, then years later Prime debuted there, then we all died during the Crisis until Alexander brought us back, yeah, DC trying to pretend Earth Prime is the real world is inevitably going to be dumb, and hardly anything they do will be dumber than what they already did.

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    He should be in the next Justice League movie.
    Not a bad idea. He can be credible threat to Justice League. As much as i enjoyed the first film. Steppenwolf came across as weak. Especially, after Superman appears. Taking away some of the tension. Though in fact, that was something similar to Hulk beating up Loki in Avengers. But the threat in that film were the Chitauri not Loki.

They would have to introduce the concept of multiple universes. That's a tall order as their universe itself isn't well established.

Decided to bring this Thread back up again because Scott Snyder keeps hinting the past few months that we’ll be seeing Superboy-Prime again within the next year or so:
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IGv4sdjseGg
    Skip to 56.07 for the mention of Prime
    https://www.cbr.com/scott-snyder-dc-...me-return/amp/
    Plus A Prisoner Crisis from Flash War theory:
    https://www.cbr.com/superboy-prime-r...flash-war/amp/
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe