Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Scott Summers is like the best big brother ever. Gets attacked by Havok, knocked through a wall, Havok proceeds to beat him while he's down, and how does Cyclops respond?

By taking a spear for him.

"This isn't work. This is family," indeed.

Bluebird

Quote Originally Posted by Emma's Midriff View Post
    Scott Summers is like the best big brother ever. Gets attacked by Havok, knocked through a wall, Havok proceeds to beat him while he's down, and how does Cyclops respond?

By taking a spear for him.

"This isn't work. This is family," indeed.
    He's not such a bad guy after all.

Top Class Breeding ;) Mr. Brightside's Avatar

People liking Cyke ;-; I thought I'd never see the day. What a day to be alive ;-;
    CANON: "Cyclops, the most important mutant in 616" - The scientific community of the 616

Spectacular Member

Tony having these Sentinels is the same reason why he supported the SHRA. His intentions were good, however they always backfire on him to where his fellow heroes think of him as a first class jerk.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Brightside View Post
    People liking Cyke ;-; I thought I'd never see the day. What a day to be alive ;-;
    Yeah really awkward. There must be something planned for him

Also adamantium sentinels? Really?
    Where is Lady Deathstrike to declare Tony Stark as her enemy number 1 now?
    Last edited by Galerion; 10-08-2014 at 10:48 AM.
    "This is me being reasonable"

BANNED

I think it's kind of funny that nobody cares about Evan getting impaled.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Around the time of Civil War Stark was actually building ONE Sentinals (the ones with pilots), so him building Sentinals isn't exactly anything new.

Funny how he'd build Adamantium sentinals, but he never used the stuff for his own suits. I guess he'd have to change his name.
    Yeah, Adamantium man sounds horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    spoilers:
    Same thing, what made the X-men willing to work together again to stop the Red Skull?
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Well, they worked together in BotA, and they are working together for the last will of the Professor.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    You do understand Havok was under influence right?
    From what i understood, it was really clear that Vision, Hulk and the Scarlet Witch were under the influence; it wasnt really clear abour if Havok was brainwashed or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    I feel like I should like this issue more than I did, but ere were so,e things I hated.

As others have said, it was a continuity disaster. Typically I try not to focus on the little things, but it's so bad it's distracting. The end of Remender's run leading up to this has been an utter mess.

Then there were some other things as well. Literally every character had a quirky one liner upon their entrance, the Adamantium Sentinels make no sense-it just felt like cheesy fanfic(remember when that stuff was rare? If access to it is so easy, why doesn't Tony use it? )
    As i said-this issue is one I feel like I shouldved like more than I did.it had all the traits I want from a comic-plot didn't drag, character moments, some action-but there was just so much and so many things holding back that by the time I was done reading my head hurt.
    I thought that the rare one was the vibranium, not the adamantium.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorponok View Post
    Tony having these Sentinels is the same reason why he supported the SHRA. His intentions were good, however they always backfire on him to where his fellow heroes think of him as a first class jerk.
    Yeah, but made of adamantium ?, isnt that a bit of overkill ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Brightside View Post
    Well, most of his haters live on the X-board; in this side of the Marvel fórums, most people are quite okay with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Emma's Midriff View Post
    I think it's kind of funny that nobody cares about Evan getting impaled.
    I think that either everyone is distracted with the 100-foot Skull with tentacles or they are just thinking that "He is a clone of Apocalypse, he would be fine."
    Last edited by dragonmp93; 10-08-2014 at 10:55 AM.

Bluebird

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Yeah, Adamantium man sounds horrible.

spoilers:
    Well, they worked together in BotA, and they are working together for the last will of the Professor.
    end of spoilers

From what i understood, it was really clear that Vision, Hulk and the Scarlet Witch were under the influence; it wasnt really clear abour if Havok was brainwashed or not.

I thought that the rare one was the vibranium, not the adamantium.

Yeah, but made of adamantium ?, isnt that a bit of overkill ?
    It seemed as though as Skull was trying to influence Havok, hence the vision of him being in bed with Janet and their imaginary daughter going south.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Around the time of Civil War Stark was actually building ONE Sentinals (the ones with pilots), so him building Sentinals isn't exactly anything new.

Funny how he'd build Adamantium sentinals, but he never used the stuff for his own suits. I guess he'd have to change his name.
    Him building sentinels is in character after all, once a scumbag always a scumbag. He has sheen his Snetinels used to harm mutants and never blinked an eye

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    spoilers:
    Same thing, what made the X-men willing to work together again to stop the Red Skull?
    end of spoilers
    the same thing that made Roosevelt and Stalin work together

Top Class Breeding ;) Mr. Brightside's Avatar

Well, I'm sure Tony didn't sic them on mutants since mutants weren't huge in CW. Though he probably would have had Emma not told him the X-men would stay in their gov. imposed camp.

<3 FDR
    CANON: "Cyclops, the most important mutant in 616" - The scientific community of the 616

BANNED

But yeah, continuity was a mess in this.

Also, OMG KALE IS SO FUNNY!

Quote Originally Posted by Toilet Lover View Post
    Ugh, yes, the non-stop cheesy jokes. Plus it seems we're supposed to still think it was wrong for Magneto to kill the Red Skull. I would have preferred that they made all that "oh noooo don't kill that Nazi with the power to kill with his mind who is actively torturing innocent people in his concentration camp" nonsense the result of the Red Skull's telepathy.
    it is incredibly upsetting and outrageous to even suggest we should be angry with magneto for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorponok View Post
    I don't think tony's intentions were good with the SHRA of with ANY of the Sentinels he has built.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    it is incredibly upsetting and outrageous to even suggest we should be angry with magneto for this.
    funnily enough, Magneto was the only character in the book to hold his **** together the entire time.