Page 11 of 86 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

I'm wondering what particular series I should be looking at for some good Blade/supernatural Marvel stuff? On Marvel Unlimited I'm only seeing a single Blade solo series, and I know about his Mighty Avengers membership. Anything else featuring Blade I should be on the lookout for that is available on Unlimited?

The supernatural side of Marvel is severely under-represented and I'm looking to dig into it a bit more.

Astonishing Member chamber-music's Avatar

Nightstalkers/Midnight Sons

Quote Originally Posted by chamber-music View Post
    Nightstalkers/Midnight Sons
    Unfortunately neither series seems to be on Marvel Unlimited at the moment. I'm jotting it down in case they add them down the road. Midnight Sons in particular is pretty interesting to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Reddaye View Post
    I'm wondering what particular series I should be looking at for some good Blade/supernatural Marvel stuff? On Marvel Unlimited I'm only seeing a single Blade solo series, and I know about his Mighty Avengers membership. Anything else featuring Blade I should be on the lookout for that is available on Unlimited?

The supernatural side of Marvel is severely under-represented and I'm looking to dig into it a bit more.
    Now it is not Blade but Doctor Strange vol. 2 is worth checking out (it is old though since it went from 74-87).

Quote Originally Posted by Tupiaz View Post
    Now it is not Blade but Doctor Strange vol. 2 is worth checking out (it is old though since it went from 74-87).
    Doctor Strange was actually what you'd call my doorway into the supernatural side of Marvel. Great suggestion.

It's a shame that most of the supernatural stuff on Unlimited is just Doctor Strange. I plan to look into the latest Morbius solo that's listed. I've heard some good things about that as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Reddaye View Post
    Doctor Strange was actually what you'd call my doorway into the supernatural side of Marvel. Great suggestion.

It's a shame that most of the supernatural stuff on Unlimited is just Doctor Strange. I plan to look into the latest Morbius solo that's listed. I've heard some good things about that as well.
    Not even Ghost Rider?

Quote Originally Posted by Tupiaz View Post
    Not even Ghost Rider?
    Oops, I forgot about Ghost Rider. Lots of GR stuff on Unlimited.

Quote Originally Posted by reddaye View Post
    i'm wondering what particular series i should be looking at for some good blade/supernatural marvel stuff? On marvel unlimited i'm only seeing a single blade solo series, and i know about his mighty avengers membership. Anything else featuring blade i should be on the lookout for that is available on unlimited?

The supernatural side of marvel is severely under-represented and i'm looking to dig into it a bit more.
    captain britain and mi13
    mi13-5.jpg

Mighty Member

the kid knows whatsup

Spectacular Member

What is that's from?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    captain britain and mi13
    mi13-5.jpg
    I hope Spitfire shows up again when Blade next appears. Mighty Avengers could have used a speedster.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by snoopdogg View Post
    What is that's from?
    spectacular spiderman, I think.

I'm still wondering why Blade can't be added back onto mighty avengers, *if they come back* it's not like he's been showing up in any other book. Things like this always make me question the whole editorial decision making in not letting writers just tell the story they want, if another writer wanted to use a character, let them both use the character and just coordinate correctly.

Spectacular Member

SECRET WARS: BATTLEWORLD #2 (OF 4)
    DAVID WALKER and DONNY CATES (w)
    JJ KIRBY and MARCO TURINI (a)
    Cover by CHRIS B. MURRAY
    Variant Cover by JAMES STOKOE
    • BLADE is on the trail of the dreaded Count Drakula, but not if HOWARD THE DUCK has something to say about it! (Spoiler: He Does!)
    • Rising star David Walker (SHAFT) and JJ Kirby tell the tale of the Daywalker trapped in a city of ducks!
    • The death of his daughter has made gladiator Thaddeus Ross a true WAR MACHINE, but will he ever find vengeance in the ring or become the monster he hates? Donny Cates (BUZZKILL, GHOST FLEET) and Marco Turini (CYBERFORCE) bring the pain and the glory!
    32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

Incredible Member Chimeratengun's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by snoopdogg View Post
    SECRET WARS: BATTLEWORLD #2 (OF 4)
    DAVID WALKER and DONNY CATES (w)
    JJ KIRBY and MARCO TURINI (a)
    Cover by CHRIS B. MURRAY
    Variant Cover by JAMES STOKOE
    • BLADE is on the trail of the dreaded Count Drakula, but not if HOWARD THE DUCK has something to say about it! (Spoiler: He Does!)
    • Rising star David Walker (SHAFT) and JJ Kirby tell the tale of the Daywalker trapped in a city of ducks!
    • The death of his daughter has made gladiator Thaddeus Ross a true WAR MACHINE, but will he ever find vengeance in the ring or become the monster he hates? Donny Cates (BUZZKILL, GHOST FLEET) and Marco Turini (CYBERFORCE) bring the pain and the glory!
    32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99
    I was all for Blade then they slap Howard the Duck on it so I will skip this or simply glance at it.