Page 2 of 86 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Let's hope that Mighty Avengers gets allowed to showcase "Ronin" in a powerful light; I have no interest in Raizen (or his followers), Morbius and all the other "anti-hero" vampires out there.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    Surprise no ones posted this yet. Its one of my favorites

I think I liked the revamped one better. Blade actually took his shades off and stared Spider Man down.

Mighty Member

Im still upset that they havent brought up ultimate blade at all since ultimate avengers. This is a guy who petrified spiderman, took down a hulk by himself, and easily beat black widow in hand to hand, but they just tossed him to the side and never addressed him.

Mighty Member

liking the trench coat on the ronin outfit. looks like ewing was telling the truth about Blade going through the ringer, he does not seem too pleased.
    Last edited by Tracks; 05-21-2014 at 07:55 AM.

I hope they keep the costume

BANNED

I don't. The trench coat on the Ronin costume looks silly. If he lost the coat I would be fine with it.

looks great to me. Eventually he will lose the Ronin outfit but the art is great so no complaint as far as Blade goes.
    The J-man

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tracks View Post

liking the trench coat on the ronin outfit. looks like ewing was telling the truth about Blade going through the ringer, he does not seem too pleased.
    Pfft! When is Blade ever happy?

I want a lot more masked Ronin action. I want this to spawn a movement around him. Cosplay costumes, t-shirts, mugs, other merchandise, etc. I want him to show up as Ronin in other magazines as a guest hero.

I think he should be Blade. They should market has as just Blade because he's already had a large amount of success as just Blade Ronin has been passed around too much already and it's original like Blade

Fantastic Member

Ronin served his purpose and Blade looked cool in the costume. But Blade is not a costumed character and the reason for him hiding his identity has already been fulfilled. There is no reason to keep him in the costume much longer.

That I can think of.

Mighty Member

Ewing didn't lie about Blade going through it:

Blade is making it really hard for me to care about the rest of the team

Astonishing Member Lady Warp Spasm's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlackWind View Post
    Exactly. They have tried to just repeat vampire stories and do not realize that gets old quickly.

Blade's knowledge of the supernatural has been instrumental in Mighty Avengers.
    Um...how many issues of the current MA run has the supernatural element been in (I'm giving this a trial run with 12 and 13, because I only noticed the supernatural stuff in the August solits...)

Quote Originally Posted by Tracks View Post
    First thread was decorated with cool pictures of blade for the first few pages, so we should throw up his better appearances.

Very nice...
    archer * magician *soldier * spy

When am I gonna get my Blade and Daredevil team up against vampiric Hand Ninjas lol