Page 3 of 86 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Confirmation that blade can turn into a bat https://www.dynamicforces.com/htmlfi...=IN05271411340

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cold_War_Myth View Post
    Um...how many issues of the current MA run has the supernatural element been in (I'm giving this a trial run with 12 and 13, because I only noticed the supernatural stuff in the August solits...)
    There has been some degree of super-natural through most of the series thus far. They faced the demon Shuma-Gorath in the first arc, and since then they've had to deal with the Tiger-God (source of White Tiger's powers) possessing her and running amok. And there have been subplot scenes with Blade/Ronin and his situation in several issues.

I wish CAPTAIN BRITAIN AND MI-13 had lasted longer so we could have seen see more Blade in the UK. Hell, I just wish CB&MI-13 had lasted, PERIOD. I'd still be collecting it today if it were being published! But yeah, I thought Blade was aninventive adddition to the cast, and I'm looking forward to where Ewing takes him.

Fantastic Member

Ewing seriously needs to do a Blade solo. He seems to not only understand but like the character himself and not just as some thing he would tell fans.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Odd Man View Post
    I wish CAPTAIN BRITAIN AND MI-13 had lasted longer so we could have seen see more Blade in the UK. Hell, I just wish CB&MI-13 had lasted, PERIOD. I'd still be collecting it today if it were being published! But yeah, I thought Blade was aninventive adddition to the cast, and I'm looking forward to where Ewing takes him.
    I'm hoping Ewing addresses why/if Blade left MI:13 and what's going on between him and spitfire.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackWind View Post
    Ewing seriously needs to do a Blade solo. He seems to not only understand but like the character himself and not just as some thing he would tell fans.
    I agree,the more he uses Blade the more i'm starting to not care much about the current roster and find myself wanting more Blade

Astonishing Member Lady Warp Spasm's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    There has been some degree of super-natural through most of the series thus far. They faced the demon Shuma-Gorath in the first arc, and since then they've had to deal with the Tiger-God (source of White Tiger's powers) possessing her and running amok. And there have been subplot scenes with Blade/Ronin and his situation in several issues.
    Thank you for the info. I'm looking forward to starting to read this. Looks like it will be another wonderful surprise (like All New Invaders.) Sounds like fun.
    archer * magician *soldier * spy

Mighty Member

Ewing got 70s Blade down. Hit first, ask questions later, big on the bravado. Had a brief hand-to-hand fight with Kaluu and was definitely getting the better of him.

We should also try to keep Blade alive in the Avengers survivor game
    Last edited by Tracks; 06-11-2014 at 08:42 AM.

I wonder if the Dr Strange movie will led to Midnight Sons

Mighty Member

Blade vs. Kaluu in the 70s:

Fantastic Member

Nice to see classic Blade in action again.

More Blade fighting strange monsters is needed.

Astonishing Member Lady Warp Spasm's Avatar

In issue 11, I enjoyed that sequence immensely. I could easily read a 1970s based MA comic with all the wonderful 70s Horror/Monster characters.
    Last edited by Lady Warp Spasm; 06-14-2014 at 05:58 AM.
    archer * magician *soldier * spy

i know Land gets a lot of home (a lot of it deserved) but I feel like he stepped his game up there and throughout MA.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

MIGHTY AVENGERS #14
    AL EWING (W) • GREG LAND (A/C)
    • The Deathwalkers have won - and humanity is doomed!
    • Can the Mighty Avengers pull it back from the brink? And if so... how?
    • Year One of Mighty Avengers reaches its heart-stopping climax!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

I'm a little concerned