Page 51 of 86 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    What story is this? Is it in the Legacy Dr.Strange book?
    It's an event book. Dr. Strange accidentally brings Mephisto to earth and has to call on other mystical heroes to help him undo his error.

Mighty Member

I love the art in Spirits of Vengeance. Everything looks amazing. The story is kinda plodding though. I get the sense it'll read better all together.

I was thinking about potential love interests for Blade, and I realized: Elsa Bloodstone
    How haven’t they been paired up yet?
    41CADF2E-4DDB-430F-B1C6-1D22BBDD7D56.jpg

Incredible Member Chimeratengun's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Geek Mangacomic View Post
    I was thinking about potential love interests for Blade, and I realized: Elsa Bloodstone
    How haven’t they been paired up yet?
    41CADF2E-4DDB-430F-B1C6-1D22BBDD7D56.jpg
    Cause Blade is IN a relationship with Spitfire and Elsa is on a On/Off relationship with Werewolf by Night.

Extraordinary Member

While it would be funny to see Blade and Jack fight over Elsa, it would be so out of character and silly for them to do it.

why not Elsa? Make it happen, lol. I just want to see him in more team settings and more solo stories.

Its a shame Marvel still has not ambitiously pushed Blade.

Incredible Member Chimeratengun's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    While it would be funny to see Blade and Jack fight over Elsa, it would be so out of character and silly for them to do it.
    I'm sure Jack will, if he's drunk enough which will result in getting a black eye from Elsa and a low chuckle from Blade.

More eldritch than thou Venomous Mask's Avatar

What are some of the best Blade runs and arcs out there?
    "I should describe my known nature as tripartite, my interests consisting of three parallel and disassociated groups; a) love of the strange and the fantastic, b) love of abstract truth and scientific logic, c) love of the ancient and the permanent. Sundry combinations of these strains will probably account for my...odd tastes, and eccentricities."

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Venomous Mask View Post
    What are some of the best Blade runs and arcs out there?
    I'd recommend Tomb of Dracula, Nighstalkers, Captain Britain & MI13, and Mighty Avengers.

More eldritch than thou Venomous Mask's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlackWind View Post
    I'd recommend Tomb of Dracula, Nighstalkers, Captain Britain & MI13, and Mighty Avengers.
    Thanks, I'll check them out.
    "I should describe my known nature as tripartite, my interests consisting of three parallel and disassociated groups; a) love of the strange and the fantastic, b) love of abstract truth and scientific logic, c) love of the ancient and the permanent. Sundry combinations of these strains will probably account for my...odd tastes, and eccentricities."

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    A Vampire and, a Werewolf fighting over a girl....

Spirits of Vengeance has been really solid. Shame we only have one issue left
    The J-man

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    A Vampire and, a Werewolf fighting over a girl....
    It's worked before.
    On the Blade reading recommendations, here's some references to go hunting for.
    GAMBIT Vol.3#4-Remy LeBeau and Eric Brooks team up to stop a vampire by the name of Francois Chicault from using children to raid an Antiquary of forbidden knowledge. Written by Fabian Nicieza, and wonderful art be Steve Skroce.
    Peter Parker:SPIDER-MAN#7-8-Howard Mackie and John Romita Jr. feature Spidey and Blade engaged with dealing with a vampire going by the name Hunger. A powerful vamp who tries to take over the New York crime scene, butts heads with the Kingpin as a result. And also end up persuing an object of interest of the Kingpin. Which the Kingpin hopes to use against Hunger.
    SPIRITS OF VENGEANCE:Rise of the Midnight Sons--trade paperback collecting the Rise of the Midnight Sons saga that got Blade, Hannibal King, and Frank Drake back together as the Nightstalkers.
    BLADE:Black&White-collection of that seventies Blade battling a group of vamps calling themselves the Legion of the Damned in London from Marvel's old black and white Vampire Tales mag. Written by Blade creator, Marv Wolfman. Also collects some other Blade stories by Kieth Giffen, Christopher Golden, and Blade's other co-creator, Gene Colon.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    Spirits of Vengeance has been really solid. Shame we only have one issue left
    I think it's a five part series