Fantastic Member

Default Good jumping on point for Futures End?

I was thinking of waiting for the trades, but lately I have an itch to try it out now. I'll get the 1st volume when it comes out in December, but in the meantime is there any good jumping on point? The 1st trade will have up to #17, so I was thinking of starting with #18. Is that a good place to start?

Hard to tell. #17 has some reveals about Superman that #18 follows upon and generally speaking I don't think that series had some definitive breaking points that would serve as good points to jump in. Obviously you can always ask if you'll need information on what exactly is going on, I'm sure folks here will gladly help.

Always Rakzo

There's not really a good jumping-on point since if you jump right now you will be lost. It would be better to start from the beginning.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by new_onslaught View Post
    I was thinking of waiting for the trades, but lately I have an itch to try it out now. I'll get the 1st volume when it comes out in December, but in the meantime is there any good jumping on point? The 1st trade will have up to #17, so I was thinking of starting with #18. Is that a good place to start?
    Honestly, no. but there are catchups on youtube DC made that can catch you up. Those catchups skip through some parts of the story so you will still be surprised by some things.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Honestly, no. but there are catchups on youtube DC made that can catch you up. Those catchups skip through some parts of the story so you will still be surprised by some things.
    Nice! I'll try these!

Its like Brightest Day and 52 even if you jump on late you'll be lost due to the ongoing story its best to start at the beginning but if you don't you can start at #17

Fantastic Member

Thanks guys! One more thing. Futures end will be 52 issues (0-51) or 53 (0-52)?

Spectacular Member

49 (0-48).

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nat View Post
    49 (0-48).
    Thanks! 10ch