BANNED

Default The New 52 Future's End # 23 Spoilers

Spoilers...

Tim's red haired Girlfriend is jogging in the park and remembers going back to Tim's apartment and packing her stuff.

She bumps into Ronnie Raymond. They decide to have a cup of coffee while Tim watches from the shadows.

35 years from now Old Man Mr. Terrific working out doing martial arts talking to Brother Eye.

Old Man Batman/Bruce Wayne comes into the room with the Jokers head grafted into the back of his head.

BANNED

batman/joker dual head is great for halloween

What did Tim and his fans do to make DC hate Tim Drake so much....

Sigh.
    Last edited by SXVA; 10-08-2014 at 11:06 PM.

Another great issue! This series seems to get better each week.

Haha, Batman was Professor Quirrell'd.

And judging from the (really cool) Futures End promo this month from Brother Eye's perspective, looks like Tim's ex is going to take on the physical state of Firestorm.
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 10-08-2014 at 11:28 PM.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by SXVA View Post
    What did Tim and his fans do to make DC hate Tim Drake so much....

Sigh.
    Seeing the previews though...is that Tim holding the mantle? Are they going to make him Batman in this continuity?

I find 35-years-future Terrific portrayals kinda funny. World has gone to hell and he trains his karate skills.

Quote Originally Posted by josai21 View Post
    Seeing the previews though...is that Tim holding the mantle? Are they going to make him Batman in this continuity?
    Even if that were the case, i've lost my faith and hope in Conner, Impulse, Tim Drake getting the portrayals and stories their characters deserve.

One of the ultimate bromances in comics, three of the greatest characters in comics...

Each character having large runs on their own, solo... Conner with 100-Issues. Impulse with 89-Issues, and Tim with 183 flipping issues...

Then, if that wasn't good enough... as founders of Young Justice another 55-Issues and two Eisner nominations.

And what have they been reduced to? What has DC done to them.... Tim Drake looking like Wil Wheaton and lurking in the shadows stalking his ex and being a jerk, Impulse not even existing, and Conner drifting in mediocrity...

Thank the stars, my past self was oblivious to this future [as in the present period, not Future's End]... the shock and pain would've been too much to bear. If only my current self could've never been exposed to it's absurdity and remained in blissful ignorance of only the past memories of them.
    Last edited by SXVA; 10-09-2014 at 01:31 AM.

I gotta say I really like Tim in FE, he's got a certain edge to him that he used to sorely lack which always made him kind of an odd man out in the Bat family. This Tim though still has his smarts, training and mostly good personality but he's willing to do nastier things to criminals. This is a Tim I can totally see becoming Batman unlike the Pre-52 or N52 versions.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by ekrolo2 View Post
    I gotta say I really like Tim in FE, he's got a certain edge to him that he used to sorely lack which always made him kind of an odd man out in the Bat family. This Tim though still has his smarts, training and mostly good personality but he's willing to do nastier things to criminals. This is a Tim I can totally see becoming Batman unlike the Pre-52 or N52 versions.
    It's the beard. Obviously. :P

719918e0662a2b0617257f77ef53f60e.jpg

Astonishing Member

I laughed so hard at Bat-E-Faces. Like, was that for real?

It's so ludicrous. Which is why I accept it, I guess.
    Retro315 no more. Anonymity is so 2005.
    retrowarbird.blogspot.com