Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by sprior93 View Post
    Like Bionder said, Rucka's Punisher is a good read and will introduce Rachel. If you want more 616 stuff then I recommend Remender's work, but know that it's atypical of most Punisher runs and may be a little jarring.

As for Ennis, there's a reason you keep hearing about him. The Punisher MAX series is widely considered to be the 'definitive' take on the character and was a critical/commercial success. I highly recommend it, just know that it's not part of the main MU.
    Thanks for the tip. My local usually does TPB sales around the holidays so I know what to stock up on now!

I'm loving this series. Been a fan of Edmondson since 'The Activity'. Really enjoying the art as well.

All-New Member

Have to say this for me was maybe the best issue yet of the series and the art was just great

Only a minor quibble about Frank thinking of quitting but other wise an excellent issue

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

So much awesome in this issue.
    The Rachel reveal was great and it adds the rare bit of continuity between this and the Rucka series that Marvel has lacked a lot in recent years. Either by editorial choice or not. I just hope that if Rachel stays around they don't kill her. She is one of the best things in the Punisher support cast world in a long time.

The secret deal with Widow was superb!

Edmondson is the main reason I'll be trying the new Deathlok.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    So much awesome in this issue.
    The Rachel reveal was great and it adds the rare bit of continuity between this and the Rucka series that Marvel has lacked a lot in recent years. Either by editorial choice or not. I just hope that if Rachel stays around they don't kill her. She is one of the best things in the Punisher support cast world in a long time.

The secret deal with Widow was superb!

Edmondson is the main reason I'll be trying the new Deathlok.
    Edmondson is an awesome writer for sure.

Since we never really know how Punisher got out of that underwater prison I wonder if Black widow had any hand in it... Maybe there understanding goes way back...

Quote Originally Posted by TFNN View Post
    Edmondson is an awesome writer for sure.

Since we never really know how Punisher got out of that underwater prison I wonder if Black widow had any hand in it... Maybe there understanding goes way back...
    uh.. did this underwater prison have a restroom? What did he do for food?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    uh.. did this underwater prison have a restroom? What did he do for food?
    Fish of course...