Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by boots View Post
    it depends on how i feel after spiderverse. i've heard a lot of great things about the JMS era, and i've heard a lot of complaints. but then...that's pretty much every story isn't it?

would you give it the thumbs up?
    Yes, it's the last time Spidey and his world was written in any way half-decently, even with the really stupid stuff infesting the book (Sins Past, The Other, OMD)

thanks for the recommendations, if i'm feeling good about the whole superhero thing again after spider-verse, i'll grab some tpbs. i'll admit that when i first heard that he'd introduced the totem concept, i was a little sceptical, but the idea has grown on me...

The Man Without Fear. Batman#22's Avatar

HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!! LOL!!!

I'm sorry, I know the death of Spider-man and his Amazing friends was gruesome, and I'm sorry if me laughing offends you, but Ms. Lion's reaction was hilarious! Seeing a classic kid show get trambled on like that was funny to me. It's like seeing bikini bottom (spongebobs city) get nuked or Sesame Street catching a deadly virus and the whole city getting quarantined (thank you Robot Chicken). I Thought Ms. Lion was saying "NOOOOOOOOO" but instead she said "Arooo". I don't know, I just couldn't take the scene seriously.
    I plan on dying tonight!!!
    (Punches himself in the nose and cause bleeding)
    ... how about you?