Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Buried Alien View Post
    Are there legal online options for watching the show? I'm never home when it's on (I work late), and I don't own a DVR (and don't want to buy one and subscribe to the service for just one show). If there will eventually be a DVD release, I can wait for that.

Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)
    If you can stream either VUDU or Amazon Instant Video to your TV via a Roku box or an app-enabled blu-ray player (or even Google Chrome), you can buy a Season Pass in HD with either service and also enjoy it on your phone or iPad or other tablet as well. I have a Vudu season pass in 1080p HD for $30--the episodes appear in my account 1 day after it airs on the network. Here's a link:http://www.vudu.com/movies/#!content...-2014-Season-1

All-New Member

To put the ratings in perspective, Arrow premiered 2 years ago with a 1.3 demo rating and is now in its 3rd season. Flash premiered with a 1.9 demo rating. I'd say we are looking at a long and healthy run (pardon the expression) for this incredible show!

The Fastest Post Alive! Buried Alien's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff*H View Post
    If you can stream either VUDU or Amazon Instant Video to your TV via a Roku box or an app-enabled blu-ray player (or even Google Chrome), you can buy a Season Pass in HD with either service and also enjoy it on your phone or iPad or other tablet as well. I have a Vudu season pass in 1080p HD for $30--the episodes appear in my account 1 day after it airs on the network. Here's a link:http://www.vudu.com/movies/#!content...-2014-Season-1
    Thanks, Jeff.

Hopefully, CW posts every episode at their website the day after broadcast.

Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)
    Buried Alien - THE FASTEST POST ALIVE!

First CBR Appearance (Historical): November, 1996

First CBR Appearance (Modern): April, 2014

It sucks to be right BohemiaDrinker's Avatar
    If i was a comic character, my surname would be DaCosta

Quote Originally Posted by Mace Dolex View Post
    So now we have The Flash and Gotham for us comic book fans to look forward too, I dont care for Arrrow and hell no to Marve's Agents Of SHIELD.
    You forgot Constantine.

Spectacular Member

I watched it last night on Hulu and it's also On Demand depending on what cable service you have (if any).