View Poll Results: Would you like to see Spider-man in Avengers 3?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

24 58.54%
  • No

12 29.27%
  • Don't care

5 12.20%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    BANNED

Default what do you think

also i know this isn't avengers relataed but what do you think of this type oif casting:

The-Walking-Dead-Cast-Norman-Reedus.jpg

montana_marvel_pictureboxart_160w.jpg

or if they want to go to a TSSM route:

the-spectacular-spider-man-20080627011803589.jpg

Extraordinary Member

I'm indifferent, it would be fun to see.

Yes

YES

YES

YES

Extraordinary Member

I'd be extremely hyped if Spidey joined the Avengers. I've kind of been burnt out on the MCU since the first Avengers movie, but this would absolutely fix that for me. I think it would also be fun to see him and Hulk in a movie.

Quote Originally Posted by oldschool View Post
    Nah. Spidey never fit as a full-time team member during the comics either; keep them in separate films.
    The film Avengers don't seem to have full-time team members. They really only get together for emergencies, with the events of Cap 2 and Iron Man 3 not being enough.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DC Hero View Post
    I'd be extremely hyped if Spidey joined the Avengers. I've kind of been burnt out on the MCU since the first Avengers movie, but this would absolutely fix that for me. I think it would also be fun to see him and Hulk in a movie.
    spiderman wouldn't add anything to the team. he's not the strongest nor the smartest. he's bascially treated as a joke and he hadn't join the team since the year 2000 and he had less to do. he's bascially in the background and a roster with him and the current avengers wouldn't mesh well. it's too much on an overly hyped concept

I would love to see Spider-Man in the Avengers 3 movie, it's the only character I would say add in though.
    Adding to many characters will become a problem so if they do I hope it's only Spider-Man and they don't focus too much on him.
    Straight Shot Mob

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by marvelguy255
    spiderman wouldn't add anything to the team. he's not the strongest nor the Smartest. he's bascially treated as a joke and he hadn't join the team since the year 2000 and he had less to do. he's bascially in the background and a roster with him and the current avengers wouldn't mesh well. it's too much on an overly hyped concept
    You have an overly pessimistic opinion on spidey and him being a use for the earth's mightiest heroes. But I disagree with you because writers can do anything unique and creative with Spider-Man of all people due to how successful he generally is. Ultimate Spider-man is an example plus how he can adapt to any situation. Plus they have a normal human who uses archery to compensate being on a team of super powered people and creatures.

my idea is simple, make spidey the lightweight brawler stealth guy. Unlike Natasha, he's bascially a better acrobatic Sabatour and ninja like warrior.

Incredible Member

Bring Spider-Man in, but wait until the roster thins out a bit. Marvel may need some "big guns" to "fill in the shoes" of whatever cast members leave after Avengers 3.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Heasensy32 View Post
    You have an overly pessimistic opinion on spidey and him being a use for the earth's mightiest heroes. But I disagree with you because writers can do anything unique and creative with Spider-Man of all people due to how successful he generally is. Ultimate Spider-man is an example plus how he can adapt to any situation. Plus they have a normal human who uses archery to compensate being on a team of super powered people and creatures.

my idea is simple, make spidey the lightweight brawler stealth guy. Unlike Natasha, he's bascially a better acrobatic Sabatour and ninja like warrior.

i know i meant lately spiderman has been treated as how people treat aquaman. he's basically just a joke and he basically fights in the background and being treated as some rookie despite being professional for years even all of the villains outside his roster are just overwhelmed at his ability. plus eversince the avengers came out the movie version has been the most overhyped version out there and the idea of spiderman, andrew garfield or whoeveer is playing him in that roster would make me groan in pain espeically the fact that spidey has to work with nick fury-_- i'm sorry but spiderman and shield does not go together especially since they don't have quite a friendly noir good relationship in the comics espeically in the ultimate universe. infact as much as i missed peter i'm glad he died before he even joined. and since i'm glad that RDJ is still leading the team in avengers 3 i hope they go with a couple of new rosters with spiderman's fist appearance like luke cage, iron fist, wasp, scott lang, gravity, captain marvel, jessica jones, and peter parker/spiderman played by andrew garfield and if they go with the infinity storyline i hope andrew garfield gets more screen time with quasar. seriously marvel has to keep TASM universe in. i know this whole destiny thing is BS but i believe the amazing spiderman universe needs this recovery and i really love andrew garfield and the rest of the cast and i love the idea of adding the stacey family as a fresh idea for a new story.

Amazing Member

I don't think they can introduce Spiderman into the Avengers without him being a spotlight whore or cringe worthy relief humor. The reason Spiderman can't be in the current Avengers is that there's no room for him with Prima donnas like Tony Stark, Captain America, and Thor already existing.

I'd say after Phase III of Avengers, Marvel should start the New Avengers, incorporating Spiderman from the start. Have it where Captain America starts a new Avengers team consisting of Spiderman, The Thing, Luke Cage, Wolverine, and a couple of strong female leads.

Dump Garfield and get an actor I can take more seriously.
    Last edited by heatvision; 10-13-2014 at 02:05 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by heatvision View Post
    I don't think they can introduce Spiderman into the Avengers without him being a spotlight whore or cringe worthy relief humor.

I'd say after Phase III of Avengers, Marvel should start the New Avengers, incorporating Spiderman from the start. Have it where Captain America starts a new Avengers team consisting of Spiderman, The Thing, Luke Cage, Wolverine, and a couple of strong female leads.

Dump Garfield and get an actor I can take more seriously.
    i agree with you on everything except for the part about dumping garfield. seriously, the guy is the perfect peter parker and spiderman. plus he'd fit well interacting with the rest of the marvel characters like luke cage and RDJ

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by marvelguy25 View Post
    i know i meant lately spiderman has been treated as how people treat aquaman. he's basically just a joke and he basically fights in the background and being treated as some rookie despite being professional for years even all of the villains outside his roster are just overwhelmed at his ability. plus eversince the avengers came out the movie version has been the most overhyped version out there and the idea of spiderman, andrew garfield or whoeveer is playing him in that roster would make me groan in pain espeically the fact that spidey has to work with nick fury-_- i'm sorry but spiderman and shield does not go together especially since they don't have quite a friendly noir good relationship in the comics espeically in the ultimate universe. infact as much as i missed peter i'm glad he died before he even joined. and since i'm glad that RDJ is still leading the team in avengers 3 i hope they go with a couple of new rosters with spiderman's fist appearance like luke cage, iron fist, wasp, scott lang, gravity, captain marvel, jessica jones, and peter parker/spiderman played by andrew garfield and if they go with the infinity storyline i hope andrew garfield gets more screen time with quasar. seriously marvel has to keep TASM universe in. i know this whole destiny thing is BS but i believe the amazing spiderman universe needs this recovery and i really love andrew garfield and the rest of the cast and i love the idea of adding the stacey family as a fresh idea for a new story.
    Spidey and Shield have gotten along in the past. Nick and Peter can be acquainted allies due to Nick working with Peters parents in the past.

I despise the TAS series so that's where we agree to disagree.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Heasensy32 View Post
    Spidey and Shield have gotten along in the past. Nick and Peter can be acquainted allies due to Nick working with Peters parents in the past.

I despise the TAS series so that's where we agree to disagree.
    sad that you hated it. i for one enjoy it and love garfield. i have been defending the series since the beginning and with everything that has been happening to sony recently lets hope that deal prevents TASM 3 and other spiderman movies from getting any worse because i really love garfield and i hope he comes to the MCU