Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 30
  1. #1

    Default Spider-Verse Tie-Ins You'd Like To See

    Marvel reps have said that there will be tie-ins to Spider-Verse, although they haven't yet said what those will be. Comparisons were made to Spider Island which had plenty of tie in mini-series and one-shots.

    So, what would you guys like to see?

    Seems to me that this would be a good time to do mini-series exploring the impact on prominent Spider-Man related characters from the past or alternate universe.

    At this point I'll formally endorse a Ben Reilly mini-series by JM Dematteis, a May Parker Spider-Girl mini-series by Tom Defalco (Ron Frenz and Pat Oliffe should be available) and a third Spider-Man Noir book. How about you guys?

  2. #2
    Rookie Member Temo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    37

    Default

    Miles Morales exploring 616, an inverse "Spider-men"

  3. #3
    Astonishing Member DragonPiece's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,759

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    Marvel reps have said that there will be tie-ins to Spider-Verse, although they haven't yet said what those will be. Comparisons were made to Spider Island which had plenty of tie in mini-series and one-shots.

    So, what would you guys like to see?

    Seems to me that this would be a good time to do mini-series exploring the impact on prominent Spider-Man related characters from the past or alternate universe.

    At this point I'll formally endorse a Ben Reilly mini-series by JM Dematteis, a May Parker Spider-Girl mini-series by Tom Defalco (Ron Frenz and Pat Oliffe should be available) and a third Spider-Man Noir book. How about you guys?
    I think it would be cool if each of the current Spider books(Ultimate and just 2099 I guess) each had their tie ins done in a way in which it was the event being shown through the eyes of them instead of Peter. Like we got to see how a different Spider-Man handled the situation. I think that would make for a interesting tie in.

  4. #4
    Astonishing Member sifighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,426

    Default

    -An Anya/Spider-girl one-shot would be pretty cool.
    -A Miles Morales crossover or one-shot
    -A New Warriors crossover involving Kaine

  5. #5
    Superior Spider-fan Agent Scarlet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Tehachapi, CA
    Posts
    222

    Default

    I'm hoping they use it to bring Spock from the time he was in 2099 into the present along side peter.

  6. #6
    Superior Spider-Fan SpOck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Spider-Island
    Posts
    151

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    -An Anya/Spider-girl one-shot would be pretty cool.
    -A Miles Morales crossover or one-shot
    -A New Warriors crossover involving Kaine
    Kaine should definitely get some sort of tie-in.

  7. #7
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    382

    Default

    Kaine and 2099.
    I'd say Agent Venom but symbiotes aren't involved.

  8. #8
    Super Moderator ShaggyB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    In Moderator land
    Posts
    673

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SpOck View Post
    Kaine should definitely get some sort of tie-in.
    ID like them to either do a backup with him.... or go back to him having a book

  9. #9
    Scarlet Spider neonrideraryeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,191

    Default

    Yes, New Warriors getting a tie-in would be great. The more Kaine the better. Hummingbird too because she is the most adorable thing in comics these days. He would get annoyed at all the alternate Spideys and she would have to calm him down :P

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SpOck View Post
    Kaine should definitely get some sort of tie-in.
    That could be interesting, especially with multiple Kaines.

  11. #11
    Astonishing Member sifighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,426

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by neonrideraryeh View Post
    Yes, New Warriors getting a tie-in would be great. The more Kaine the better. Hummingbird too because she is the most adorable thing in comics these days. He would get annoyed at all the alternate Spideys and she would have to calm him down :P
    I don't just want Kaine and Hummingbird to run in with them, although they are one of my favorite characters from the New Warriors. But, I'd like to see Sam run into Peter after his run in with SPock back in Nova # 7, same would go for Sungirl after the Superior Six arc. Plus Speedball and Peter would be a fun duo to see.

  12. #12
    A Green Unpleasant Man Rob London's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    533

    Default

    Superior Foes of the Spider-Verse. Our luckless crew of villains tries to pull a heist, only to run into dozens of Spider-Men.

  13. #13
    Junior Member Mundungus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    233

    Default

    I can't see how there won't be a New Warriors tie-in.

    I would love to see a Japanese Spider-Man tie-in.

  14. #14
    BANNED
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    934

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    a May Parker Spider-Girl mini-series by Tom Defalco (Ron Frenz and Pat Oliffe should be available)
    I went over to the Spider-Girl forums and saw someone ask DeFalco if he'd be involved. He confirmed he hasnt been invited back for Spider-Verse.

    Now, this may mean nothing, as I recall Peter David denied he'd be involved with Spidey 2099 after Miguel was brought back, and lo and behold he's writing a new regular series for him.
    Last edited by Cameron Samurai; 05-01-2014 at 06:35 AM.

  15. #15

    Default

    Mayday, Mayday, Mayday and more Mayday, please. Please?!?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •