Page 1089 of 1416 FirstFirst ... 8958998910391079108510861087108810891090109110921093109911391189 ... LastLast
Results 16,321 to 16,335 of 21234
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Smile

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Smile

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

"Still Got the Blues" -- Gary Moore
    Watching television is not an activity.

Cool

Smile

Smile

"Never Know Why" -- Ozzy Osbourne

"Lightning Strikes" -- Ozzy Osbourne

"Wind of Change" -- Scorpions

Incredible Member a moment closer's Avatar

"Foundation" - by Years and Years and now "Real" by Years and Years

Cool

Smile