Page 639 of 1422 FirstFirst ... 1395395896296356366376386396406416426436496897391139 ... LastLast
Results 9,571 to 9,585 of 21326
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

The Original Dirty Pair - Summertime!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Black Stone Cherry - "Burnin'"
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

"Korgull the Exterminator" -- Voivod

Bix Beiderbecke, Vol. 1: Singin' the Blues

Fighting Shoot Da! Metalder (MV)!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Perfect Jiban!

Mr. Big - "Addicted To That Rush"

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

"Aces High" -- Iron Maiden

SPIELVAN - KESHO!

"Thrashing Rage" -- Voivod

Kamen Rider Girls - Just The Beginning!

"The Last Time" -- Eyes (covering the Rolling Stones)

Bob Seger - "The Fire Down Below"

Cool

Whitney Houston - So Emotional!

Love Is All You Need - The Beatles!