Page 1039 of 1413 FirstFirst ... 395399399891029103510361037103810391040104110421043104910891139 ... LastLast
Results 15,571 to 15,585 of 21189

"I Want a Woman" -- Ratt
    Watching television is not an activity.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Another great throwback theme. I like this rendition, nice.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Another great throwback theme. I like this rendition, nice.
    IKR, Honestly is was a Great Remix of the Intro with the Song going so well with the Beat. I can't get enough of it, it was that Awesome!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by Séb View Post
    Their is now a Time when I can think of that this Song is Not Amazing and it is true it can go with any Action or Dramatic save the moment situation!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Smile

Happiness Charge PreCure || Where Courage Is Born!

"Which Way To Free" -- Suicidal Tendencies

Smile

Melissa Etheridge - *Boys On The Side Original Motion Picture Soundtrack* - "I Take You With Me"
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Cool

"Blackbird" -- The Beatles

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Their is now a Time when I can think of that this Song is Not Amazing and it is true it can go with any Action or Dramatic save the moment situation!
    Facts and one of my favorites to listen to when powering through a run!