Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
    Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

Looks like Marvel is trying to milk the concept of Mutants anyway it can.Everyone that is familiar with No More Mutants and the true intentions behind those 3 words have every right to believe it would result in a down sizing of the X-men franchise as it was used for before. As a matter of fact people that actually know the facts see the X-men franchise is in a similar state now as it was when No More Mutants was used to bring the franchise in line with what Joe Q wanted it to be.

I don't believe they are pulling another No More Mutants to adjust the franchise. I think this is just marvel trying to capitalize off a controversy and get attention for it's Astonishing Avengers book.However i can understand why some would have came to the conclusion that this might result in a franchise shake up. I don't need a tinfoil hat or conspiracy. Joe Q himself made plenty of interviews describing the changes that would be done and mandates that would be handed down. Those are all facts however some people ignore facts to fit thier narrative that fans pointing out clear restrictions have a victim mentality.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Emma's Midriff View Post
    You mean the one they're killing off, like, right now?
    And even in death the guy gets likes 2 X-Titles spun off from him. One is weekly.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tazpocalapse View Post
    Looks like Marvel is trying to milk the concept of Mutants anyway it can.Everyone that is familiar with No More Mutants and the true intentions behind those 3 words have every right to believe it would result in a down sizing of the X-men franchise as it was used for before. As a matter of fact people that actually know the facts see the X-men franchise is in a similar state now as it was when No More Mutants was used to bring the franchise in line with what Joe Q wanted it to be.

I don't believe they are pulling another No More Mutants to adjust the franchise. I think this is just marvel trying to capitalize off a controversy and get attention for it's Astonishing Avengers book.However i can understand why some would have came to the conclusion that this might result in a franchise shake up. I don't need a tinfoil hat or conspiracy. Joe Q himself made plenty of interviews describing the changes that would be done and mandates that would be handed down. Those are all facts however some people ignore facts to fit thier narrative that fans pointing out clear restrictions have a victim mentality.
    I have no idea what you're referring to. Is this from the past when he was EIC? I wasn't reading in those days. Some sources would help your cause tremendously. Thanks.