Amazing Member

Default Eight Months Later...Where is Spider-Man?

I doubt he is still with the Avengers...so question is where he is?

BANNED

let's say that the sinister six is one of the preludes leading to civil war which let's say the events of rhino against spiderman happened afeter Age of Ultron since a masked hero like spiderman is facing off against a mechanized villain like rhino and spiderman alreayd established as a threat or menace and a symbol of hope and the events of Age of Ultron i believe tony stark(played by Robert Downey Jr.) will try to make an offer to peter parker(played by Andrew Garfield) he shouldn't refuse

Incredible Member Highland Chicken's Avatar

In Silks bunker.

iMan 42s

Due to Spider-verse Dan can now wright any other spider-man now so he can let Peter work at his company and still be a guest in his own book. Miles comes to 616 and becomes The Spectacularly Amazing sensational web of Avenging Superior Ultimate Spider-men.

In all seriousness. 8 months down the road 7 last I checked on the Avengers books he would likely handle the situation when it came his way. Besides this also hints at future stories like Iron-man going missing during the Superior series and Doc Green no where to be found. I don't think Dan would seed his stories like that and even run the risk of spoiling Peter's adventures over the course of Spider-verse. Time travel shenanigans aside (Superior,2099) Peter doesn't have to be present during Secret War or the build up to Time runs out. Peter isn't as strong as Thor or Hyperion so he wouldn't be of any use. Know he certainly is just as smart to be in the Illuminati but wouldn't join due to killing worlds. And the Avengers wouldn't use him as he would likely have a problem with how they are treating prisoners like Cho. As a guess I'm just thinking Peter might be in a new reality and just isn't present. But then again that's like asking where Arno Stark is during New Avengers. They do realize he is likely just as smart as all of them right? Spider-man just isn't needed for the on going plot.

Out of the current Avengers factions he would be more inclined to be on Sunspot's group. A group seeking a way to solve the problem and avoid the petty fighting that Cap (Rogers) is perpetuating.

BANNED

His company gets bought out by Norman Osborn. Peter rushes to find a garage to work out of.

BANNED

He's at home, washing his tights!

..Oh erm, wait, wrong franchise

...Also I think there's a job for a kinky MJ if a certain statue is anything to go by

Astonishing Member Shinglepants's Avatar

Wait, has Spidey shown up in Hickman's Time Runs Out books yet?

Maybe with the events going on in Spider-Verse he ends up, you know....dead. Again.

Well Digested! Morlun will do just about anything for a Spidey Snack.

thCASA3EQD.jpg
    Life is the algorithm through which Goddess explores the infinite possibilities of Her own existence.

BANNED

I'm guessing the Bleeding Cool theory that he gets stuck in another universe was actually true. We just don't know what universe that is. Maybe he gets stuck in the Ultimate Universe again, and Spider-Men 2 is part of Secret Wars?