Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    More eldritch than thou Venomous Mask's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pako View Post
    Mayday seems like the obvious choice for maximum rage.

or MC2 Peter, MJ.
    If either of those two died but the other survived, it would just be plain tragic and cruel.

Quote Originally Posted by Myetche View Post
    She'll more likely just vanish completely into limbo without any word or acknowledgement.

In all fairness, Kamala will no doubt be joining her in a few years. I may be a fan of hers, but even I know that she's still just a fad.
    Possibly, though that allows either of them to be pulled out and used by later writers. That seems to be happening alot lately.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Huh, so Marvel heard the fans and gave them what they wanted.

Too bad I can't say the same about Marvel hearing what the fans wanted in regards to reversing the events of OMD.

Astonishing Member

The only Spider-Woman whose good for Peter Parker is Jessica Drew. I hope that Spider-Gwen stays in her own universe.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    The only Spider-Woman whose good for Peter Parker is Jessica Drew. I hope that Spider-Gwen stays in her own universe.

I think you better give it up when it comes to Jessica Drew and Peter hooking up especially with Silk being around.

Slott wants his baby girl to be with Peter not anyone else.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Thinker4730 View Post
    I think you better give it up when it comes to Jessica Drew and Peter hooking up especially with Silk being around.

Seems like Silk broke it off already with him because she isn't even attracted to him naturally and acts crazy around him against her will.

Good, that means Peter will be single when he gets to the X-School. Storm, Psylocke, Rachel, and the such are all single too. Anyone else smell drama?

Really glad to hear this is happening. I hope lots of people will support it, too.

Astonishing Member

With Silk, it's just another Peter Parker x Carlie Cooper setup without the friendship development that's built upon over a period of time. With Jessica Drew, their friendship is already in place, as it was with the Black Cat. I look at Silk as being the next Spider-Queen.

Fantastic Member

I'm not quite seeing the forced pairing at all; Silk doesn't even seem to like Peter all that much despite all the hormonal reaction so far.

Astonishing Member

I'm not quite seeing the forced pairing at all; Silk doesn't even seem to like Peter all that much despite all the hormonal reaction so far.
    It's strange that Jessica Drew has hormonal powers. Yet neither Peter or Jessica act crazy towards each other because of it. Their mutual chemistry seems natural in contrast to Peter x Cindy.

Too bad I can't say the same about Marvel hearing what the fans wanted in regards to reversing the events of OMD.
    why would they? it's not in their interest to reverse OMD. they're not able to tell the stories they want to if OMD is reversed. therefore why would they want to hamstring Peter just to appease some fans?

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    It's strange that Jessica Drew has hormonal powers. Yet neither Peter or Jessica act crazy towards each other because of it. Their mutual chemistry seems natural in contrast to Peter x Cindy.
    This is one of those "abusing powers" things. Jess isn't exactly trying to bed Peter the first chance she can get here. Plus it would be kinda be rape if she did that.

I think the unnaturalness of Peter and Cindy's interactions is Slott's intention; you're not suppose to see them as willing participants. Although, Peter might be dickish enough to jump on free poon.
    Last edited by Pako; 10-11-2014 at 03:54 AM.

Astonishing Member

This is one of those "abusing powers" things. Jess isn't exactly trying to bed Peter the first chance she can get here. Plus it would be kinda be rape if she did that.

I think the unnaturalness of Peter and Cindy's interactions is Slott's intention; you're not suppose to see them as willing participants. Although, Peter might be dickish enough to jump on free poon.
    It was said that Peter Parker and Jessica Drew's feelings for the other are mutual. Nothing to do with Jessica's hormonal powers at all. Just a friendship that has matured(like fine wine) over a long period of time.

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Well this explains why Robbi Rodriguez left FBP: Federal Bureau of Physics. I know they say they haven't confirmed a team yet, but considering what Robbi did, yeah. He's definitely doing the art for this series.

The Man Without Fear. Batman#22's Avatar

There is a god!!!!!

PS- I wanted to put a total of ten smiley faces but the post wouldn't let me.
    I plan on dying tonight!!!
    (Punches himself in the nose and cause bleeding)
    ... how about you?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Brit View Post
    why would they? it's not in their interest to reverse OMD. they're not able to tell the stories they want to if OMD is reversed. therefore why would they want to hamstring Peter just to appease some fans?

Most of the stories done since OMD could've been done with Peter and Mary Jane being married.

The excuse of such a thing not being the case has been dung so much you can reach the center of the earth with it.