Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by anarki View Post
    This is just your asumption,not the fact.
    those were things that didn't really happen.
    and making 5 movies in a row is definitely not a wise move,i doubt that would happen.
    The fact is that batman can't beat marvel solely.The fact is Marvel is already far ahead of DC
    i don't oppose this movie,I just don't think your "simple strategy“ is a good one.
    Neither of us knows the facts, unless you have access to the right execs and can ask maybe. Yours is just as much an assumption as mine.
    I didn't say in a row, I said 'by now'. Mind you, I wasn't really thinking that well, since Marvel Studios hasn't been around that long, I was more considering there have been 5 Spidey films since Marvel sold the rights. Still, if Marvel Studios had had the rights, we probably wouldn't have had as many Iron Man films as we have know.
    I never said Batman could beat Marvel (though really, what is with the Marvel vs DC beat down thing coming from? Neither are ever going to 'beat' the other, both will continue to exist, make movies, and profit for many decades to come). Only that you can't heap praise on Marvel for doing lesser well known character when all they had were the lesser known characters, or blame DC for continuing to make movies of characters that always sell and profit. You may not like the character, or the overexposure, or whatever, but DC/WB are a business, businesses only concern is making profit, and Batman is extremely profitable for them.

Also, I never said 'simple strategy' just that the why things are done is simple, money.

A little off the subject. Is '66 Batman part of the New 52 U?
    Last edited by OceanStar; 10-15-2014 at 03:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    Which goes to show you can actually have a good animated movie for kids and not dumb it down to insulting levels.
    Wha!!?? :O I thought ALL DC movies are suppose to be "dark & gritty"!! I'm not watching this MCU-like crap!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by OceanStar View Post
    Wha!!?? :O I thought ALL DC movies are suppose to be "dark & gritty"!! I'm not watching this MCU-like crap!!
    WTH are you talking about? The LEGO movie was nothing like the MCU films

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    WTH are you talking about? The LEGO movie was nothing like the MCU films
    I guess my joking didn't go over too well