Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Yeah, i'm going to hold of believing she had Xavier's son yet.

If it is...lol. Maybe she stole some sperm from him in his sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    since it still hasn't been explained how Legion not existing has not affected anything from the Muir Island Saga forward
    That was explained, he explains it himself as he's rewriting history.
    Last edited by Optic Rage!; 05-08-2014 at 09:56 AM.

Lmao. Holy hell. I really can't wait to read the Will now.....If its juicier than Mystique and Xavier (EDIT: if he is the father) mingling about...

LOL Sureshot will not be pleased at all

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

What the hell, lol.

Most likely gonna be awful and yet can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by cwatz View Post
    It doesn't mean Xavier/Mystique were a pair. Keep in mind its supposed to be his "grandson", though that could be a lie. The "sorry Charles" could mean a lot of things.
    Moira could just be to shock the audience, not to mention Mystique wasn't going to be blue while giving birth at the hospital.

Side question, when did Moira die? Considering Kitty bullet happened a year ago, could Mystique have pretended to be Moira around Charles years ago, and just giving birth now? That would have meant she was running around preggers for the last few years though...

I have no idea how this is gonna get pulled off, lets just hope it doesn't suck.
    Have in mind that Legion still existed by the time BOTA happened, and maybe Bendis had no idea about Legion erasing himself from existence and now Xavier jr is Xavier's son instead of his grandson

Side question, when did Moira die? Considering Kitty bullet happened a year ago, could Mystique have pretended to be Moira around Charles years ago, and just giving birth now? That would have meant she was running around preggers for the last few years though...

I have no idea how this is gonna get pulled off, lets just hope it doesn't suck.
    Moira died back in 2001 around Uncanny 388/X-Men 108. Fittingly, she was killed by Mystique.

One thing I've been curious about. Mystique's given birth more than just about any X character. How exactly do her powers work while being pregnant? Seems ripe for disaster.

BANNED

He did say he tried to think of something more fucked up than Scott killing Charles.

BANNED

My theory:

Mystique pretended to be some McTaggart/Xavier offspring, hence making Xavier Jr. the sort-of grandson of Xavier, as he claimed. The physical likeness can be attributed to Mystique changing her DNA or whatever, though the telepathy is a bit of a mystery.

It seems pretty contrived, but we really don't know anything at the moment.

"Sorry Charles" could mean a lot of different things. There is also no confirmation he is the father, though there does seem to be a genetic link.
    I agree with this. The preview is intentionally dramatic to get us talking, but there is no confirmation here for what a lot of people are suggesting. I mean Charles could be the father of mystique's baby but there are a ton of possibilities.

Mystique could be apologizing just because she is sorry for not wanting to mother a mutant baby. But who knows either way this will be quite interesting.

In any case, I'm definitely not assuming anything until I read the issue, there is way too much information missing until we get more.

So Mystique transformed into Moira and got knocked up by Xavier? And then she will go and have Wolverine's baby by posing as... I dont know, Storm? Jean? Random groupie #3243453? or something? Is Mystique a baby factory now? I'm confused

This happened last year, but how does that all fit in the timeline? How did Mystique keep the preggers secret?

Amazing Member

Maybe this child is Raze? Mystique posed as Moira since she could have stolen her full identity? Who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Optic Rage! View Post
    He did say he tried to think of something more fucked up than Scott killing Charles.
    The only thing that can be more messed up than him having a son with Mystique would be
    1) Xavier orchestrated everything that happened in the lives of the mutants that would eventually become part of the X-Men teams
    ( as in he was always evil and Onslaught was just the tip of the iceberg

2) Xavier has more telepathic kinds scattered around the world and galaxy

3) Xavier never believed in his own dream

Side note: Up until his character was completely destroyed I was a Xavier fan but I tend to see thing as they really are

Quote Originally Posted by Temo View Post
    So Mystique transformed into Moira and got knocked up by Xavier? And then she will go and have Wolverine's baby by posing as... I dont know, Storm? Jean? Random groupie #3243453? or something? Is Mystique a baby factory now? I'm confused
    mènage à trois

Will definitely be interesting to read the rest of this issue to fully understand what is going on. It could be interpreted a few different ways.

I'll admit... it definitely has me interested.