Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

This is probably the stupidest comment ever, but the other preview pages show the young Xavier in his bedroom at some point. It looks like a damn Dreamcast on the floor. Probably just random background drawing, but it could also mean this kid has been floating around for a while, and wasn't directly born during AVX.

He also seems pretty old as a grown up. At the very least Xorna would have 16 years on him if he we born during AVX and she didn't exactly look "old".

What's left to surprise in the book???
    Pretty much everything else. How its possible, all that fun stuff. Not to mention the entire brotherhood story arc, which isn't directly related to mini-xavier.

i think you need to learn what a spoiler is. if it is in the previews released by the company then obviously it is not a spoiler.

Teenage Exorcist just another user's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ariwl1 View Post
    The hospital flashback says it took place in Cambridge, England 'Last Year' though.
    Ok thanks for the correction, I was just aggressively browsing the preview

Having thought about it though, if this happened "last year", given the sliding time scale Moira could quite well still have been unmurdered

All-New Member

Nightcrawler's family just grows and grows...

NoGirlBoy

Graymalkin is gonna be pissed that Mystique snatched his rightful claim to the Xavier/JG School mansion grounds in Westchester.

Maybe it's a double bluff and that isn't Raven. It could be Moira with an image inducer.

I'm so confused both at what's happening with MysTaggert and with Xorna Jean [and future Deadpool] being alive. And two of the Cuckoos still having the same hair colour, too.

At least the art is beautiful. Oh! And that shot of angry Scott!
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Mystique pretends to be Moira and gets knocked up by Xavier. She time travels to some unknown point in the timeline for the duration of the pregnancy and returns to "last year" and gives birth to Xavier Jr. Baldy Junior grows up without any knowledge of his true parentage, and his mutant abilities manifest at some point in the future.

Or, Mystique-as-Moira's and Xavier's copulation took place several years ago, and Mystique time traveled to "last year" to give birth (because reasons). And that's why the O5 can't return to their original place in time.

Quote Originally Posted by Akktim View Post
    Mystique pretends to be Moira and gets knocked up by Xavier. She time travels to some unknown point in the timeline for the duration of the pregnancy and returns to "last year" and gives birth to Xavier Jr. Baldy Junior grows up without any knowledge of his true parentage, and his mutant abilities manifest at some point in the future.

Or, Mystique-as-Moira's and Xavier's copulation took place several years ago, and Mystique time traveled to "last year" to give birth (because reasons). And that's why the O5 can't return to their original place in time.
    Lol, love it

Incredible Member

Really like that last panel. Three against the Brotherhood, makes the Uncanny team look badass.

Mystique giving birth to Charles Xavier's son has got to be one of the most WTF?! moments in comics this year, bar none. I suppose Marvel thought, "Well, since X-Men: First Class hinted a possible attraction between Charles and Mystique in that film, and since X-Men: Days of Future Past is coming out soon, might as well retroactively reveal Charles and Mystique-as-Moria MacTaggert had an illicit affair," but who knows. And we haven't even gotten to Wolverine and Mystique sleeping together and having a kid yet as suggested by Raze...or maybe that already happened since Wolverine's "Get Mystique" arc did confirm they used to be lovers, didn't it?
    --Mike McNulty, a.k.a. Stillanerd. Contributor for Bam Smack Pow! and Viral Hare
    Previous Articles for Whatever A Spider Can.
    Previous Articles for Spider-Man Crawlspace.

Don't ever take a fence down until you know the reason why it was put up.--G.K. Chesterton

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    i think you need to learn what a spoiler is. if it is in the previews released by the company then obviously it is not a spoiler.
    I know, I just thought that this kind of thing isn't usually put in the preview. But for all I know this could pale in comparrison to what happens in the rest of the book, I just felt this would have been better kept as a surprise.

BANNED

I can't stop laughing at this

WTF