Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Pav View Post
    Ah yes. I recall this now.

I'd love to see the Amalgam concept/characters brought back.

-Pav, who thought Access was pretty cool back in the day...
    I'm right there with you. I thought the crossover stuff was fun. Probably not going to happen anytime soon because of the dynamics Marvel and DC are in. But we'll still get other weird crossovers like Spider-Man vs. Attack on Titan.

formerly 'saucemaster' saucemaster's Avatar

When are we going to see this guy fight Morlun?

smlego994.jpg
    "we're all some kind of noise. be the good kind"
    . Ms. Marvel . Saga . ASM .

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Just occurs to me that House of M Spidey is apparently dead yet he's gracing the House of M teaser for Secret Wars. Does this imply that some if not all Spiders might be revived?

Of course it seems like Secret Wars might involve some elements of time travel since the Age of Apocalypse teaser is from a earlier time than the last ongoing. So it might simply be from a earlier point in the House of M reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    Just occurs to me that House of M Spidey is apparently dead yet he's gracing the House of M teaser for Secret Wars. Does this imply that some if not all Spiders might be revived?

Of course it seems like Secret Wars might involve some elements of time travel since the Age of Apocalypse teaser is from a earlier time than the last ongoing. So it might simply be from a earlier point in the House of M reality.

My impression is that the upcoming Secret Wars is a 'snapshot' of a particular time--in this case, a snapshot of House of M when he was still 'alive'--rather than where/what House of M would be if it was still around. A big 'hint' to that effect is that one of the Secret Wars nations is called 'X-Men '92', meaning in is a snapshot of who the X-Men were in 1992, rather than those X-Men who are still around today.

K0TmDBIoqMY.jpg
    Last edited by saucemaster; 11-08-2014 at 04:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by saucemaster View Post
    My impression is that the upcoming Secret Wars is a 'snapshot' of a particular time--in this case, a snapshot of House of M when he was still 'alive'--rather than where/what House of M would be if it was still around. A big 'hint' to that effect is that one of the Secret Wars nations is called 'X-Men '92', meaning in is a snapshot of who the X-Men were in 1992, rather than those X-Men who are still around today.

K0TmDBIoqMY.jpg
    I thought that was called "X-Men '92" because those characters were members of the X-Men cartoon that launched in 1992.

iMan 42s

But there have been a few house of m spidermen. This one could have just have been a world that house of m happend naturally.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Sucks that Unlimited is dead.

Possibilities:

- House of M Spidey never died
    - House of M Spidey comes back from the dead
    - It's a Home of M Spidey from a different but similar reality
    - It's just teaser artwork and isn't meant to take Spider-Verse into account.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    I thought that was called "X-Men '92" because those characters were members of the X-Men cartoon that launched in 1992.
    Yeah, but they are going to show them as they were in 1992, not as they are today (all grown up and vampired, for example). Same with the House of M. If that Spidey was alive then, then he'll be alive when it appears in Secret Wars.

where is the spider-man and spider-woman from this show? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXEiO2-ttto

Pretty sure six-arm Spidey is going to meet his end, in Spider-Man 2099 #6.

Hey, maybe X-Men '92 are from Ben Reilly's Earth-94. It'd be neat if that were revealed to be an all-90s Earth with Professor Hulk, Dan Ketch Ghost Rider, and the Avengers in leather jackets....

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by resipsaloquitur View Post
    Hey, maybe X-Men '92 are from Ben Reilly's Earth-94. It'd be neat if that were revealed to be an all-90s Earth with Professor Hulk, Dan Ketch Ghost Rider, and the Avengers in leather jackets....
    It does amuse me that DC seems to have a 90's era Earth in Convergence with Azazel Batman, Steel and Bearded Hook Hand Aquaman too. Then again X-Men '92 is probably inspired by Batman '66 and Wonder Woman '77 anyway. Would be awesome if they had TAS Spidey in X-Men '92 actually. I mean that version of Spidey went through a take on Secret Wars too.

iMan 42s

It does amuse me that DC seems to have a 90's era Earth in Convergence with Azazel Batman, Steel and Bearded Hook Hand Aquaman too. Then again X-Men '92 is probably inspired by Batman '66 and Wonder Woman '77 anyway. Would be awesome if they had TAS Spidey in X-Men '92 actually. I mean that version of Spidey went through a take on Secret Wars too.
    90s animated spiderman is owned by Fox.
    Considering the dark age of comics it is rather important to the industry as among all the crap there was a whole lot of good and memorable characters and stories from the era. It would be wrong for both sides to ignore the 90s. Specific timeline stories are nothing new though. It is a story based around another media or time that just kept going. Arguably spiderman 1602 did the same thing.now based off of television shows is nothing new as well as both companies did tie ins.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Slott's view is that 90s Animated Spidey and Spider-Man Unlimited were the same guy, and Unlimited died in ASM #7, sooooo....