View Poll Results: Who should be the go to person for science in the mu?

Voters
126. You may not vote on this poll
  • Doctor doom

18 14.29%
  • Monica rappiachini

1 0.79%
  • Doctor strange

1 0.79%
  • The beast

6 4.76%
  • Iron man

11 8.73%
  • Maya Hansen

3 2.38%
  • Hank Pym

42 33.33%
  • Keep richards

24 19.05%
  • No-one

2 1.59%
  • Someone else

18 14.29%
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

All these posts and only 3 mentions of Amadeus Cho and none stating that he should be the guy. He is the new Mastermind Excello and is pretty much supra-intelligent. The kid gets ZERO respect.

So just like from the posters here he didn't get any respect from the CMU. The producers implied that the Professor Cho from the Avengers 2 movie was Amadeus' mom but no mention of a son. So the creators get what they wanted, kinda make that character linked to a real Marvel character but don't have to have an Asian guy in the movie but instead a more palatable female version.

Amadeus is definitely my favourite to replace reed

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Majestic View Post
    All these posts and only 3 mentions of Amadeus Cho and none stating that he should be the guy. He is the new Mastermind Excello and is pretty much supra-intelligent. The kid gets ZERO respect.
    Had I remembered him, I'd put him on par with Hank and T'Challa. Went completely under my radar, but you're right, he doesn't get the recognition he deserves.
    Currently Reading: DC: Shazam /// MARVEL: Daredevil, Invaders, Winter Soldier /// IMAGE: Seven to Eternity /// TITAN: Bloodborne

Upcoming Reading:

Trade Waiting: IMAGE: East of West, Black Road, The Black Monday Murders /// DARK HORSE: Hellboy, Witcher

BANNED

Gonna go out on a limb and say Peter because he seems to be the master of pratical quick soloutions and adaptive performance especially in battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Majestic View Post

So just like from the posters here he didn't get any respect from the CMU. The producers implied that the Professor Cho from the Avengers 2 movie was Amadeus' mom but no mention of a son. So the creators get what they wanted, kinda make that character linked to a real Marvel character but don't have to have an Asian guy in the movie but instead a more palatable female version.
    To be fair, the initial question of the thread was loosely "Who would you go to for science if Reed Richards isn't around?". Amadeus Cho is smart, I won't deny that. He's been stated as one of the ten smartest people on the planet in Slott's MA run. But if I was a character in the MU, I wouldn't go to him first because honestly he's not as well-known as some others, and I wouldn't have witnessed something he's done that would make me think I need to go see him for a potential scientific problem.

Spectacular Member

Due to the declining popularity of FF,The answer is Tony Stark he already for the most part has replaced Reed as go to guy for science because Reed isn't around in alot of big stories.Stark is about Reed/Dr Doom equal now.More than anybody which includes Black Panther,Blue Marvel,Hank Pym,Cho,Beast,Banner,etc Stark is the smart guy that is going to be used due popularity(thank cinematic uni),importance(avenger leaders) and he is pretty smart.

Anthony Edward Stark